Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

ALL Pentecostals Should Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ALL Pentecostals Should Read This (9635 Views)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Why Do Pentecostals Adore Pastors On Notice Board Instead Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by vooks: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
But they won't because most eschew the truth

http://www.wayoflife.org/free_ebooks/17_reasons.php

Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hesresie upon heresies some of you promote here on NL.

The devil just keeps using many people to keep others from ushering in the move of God.

These same people that write all these have never experienced the supernatural move of God in their services and they will never because they do not honour His words.

The same tongues people use in casting out devils, getting healing and revelations is what some people are attacking.

4 Likes

Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jude 1 3Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people. 4For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.......
20But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit,..

An advice to all toungue talking believers out there. Keep up with the faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by vooks: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

The devil just keeps using many people to keep others from ushering in the move of God.

These same people that write all these have never experienced the supernatural move of God in their services and they will never because they do not honour His words.

The same tongues people use in casting out devils, getting healing and revelations is what some people are attacking.

Have you read the book or are you not judging?
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
vooks:

Have you read the book or are you not judging?

You know some apostates have also written why they beleive Jesus is not God. And they will also claim to give you scriptural backing.

The devil using people to twist scriptures.

Look at my signature sef.

3 Likes

Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by vooks: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You know some apostates have also written why they beleive Jesus is not God. And they will also claim to give you scriptural backing.

The devil using people to twist scriptures.

Look at my signature sef.

You too could be an apostate peddling heresies cool. How do we know you are not? Testing your doctrine and life against scriptures
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by vooks: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2015

Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
vooks:

You too could be an apostate peddling heresies cool. How do we know you are not? Testing your doctrine and life against scriptures

Well you can't know. But i give scriptural backing for all I say and do.

By their fruits you shall know them. Who has shared his testimony concerning what this man has taught? Instead he is keeping them from their inheritance.

Great men of faith testified to tongues as the major power In their ministries.

John G. Lake, Smith Wigglesworth, Maria Etter, Oral Roberts, Charles Finney e.t.c. Men and Women that brought out great revivals that changed cities. E.g. Azusa Street Revival.

What has people like this done? What has traditions and teachings of men in your church done? Instead they just bring men into more and more bondage.

3 Likes

Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by vooks: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

And what makes you the book does not?

By their fruits you shall know them. Who has shared his testimony concerning what this man has taught? Instead he is keeping them from their inheritance.
How would you know if you can't read?

John G. Lake, Smith Wigglesworth, Maria Etter, Oral Roberts, Charles Finney e.t.c. Men and Women that brought out great revivals that changed cities. E.g. Azusa Street Revival.

What has people like this done? What has traditions and teachings of men in your church done? Instead they just bring men into more and more bondage.
The very bible you are quoting has been handed down to you for 1900 years by men who never had these experiences. Did you note you can't go beyond 100 years in history?

I don't discount experiences but I want my faith to be founded on the Word of God not experiences of men
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

which healing
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
vooks:

And what makes you the book does not?

How would you know if you can't read?

The very bible you are quoting has been handed down to you for 1900 years by men who never had these experiences. Did you note you can't go beyond 100 years in history?

I don't discount experiences but I want my faith to be founded on the Word of God not experiences of men

Who are the men who didn't have the experiences? Was it the apostles? Was it Paul? Who?

The same men you are looking at that didn't have those experiences never did know if God could provide divine healing also.

It's called progressive revelation. That's how God unfolds scriptures.

A move comes and then later it's lost due to carelessness and wrong doctrines and then later God brings back that move again and the circle continues.

Now I see this as a time when false teachings have greatly arisen to stop this moves again. People killing themselves with Idolatry and doctrines of men. As a results people try to apply those man made doctrines thinking it's of God but it never works for them.

As a result many turn their backs and become apostates. As it is prophesied in the Bible concerning the last days. Because they feel it didn't work so God must not be real. And God said those teachers of false doctrines He will judge severely. Because they helped in making many fall away.

Ask this guy if he is operating in the gifts of the Spirit. (I don't even know if you believe in that also or not). Has he raised people from the dead? has the blind seen? Because as far as I know, speaking in tongues is the thin-line to whether you walk in the supernatural gifts or not.

1 Like

Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
chuna1985:

which healing

Have you seen a healing miracle before?
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

U mean like raising d dead, healing the blind, cripple, deaf n dumb
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

"A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject" (Titus 3:10).

Why waste your time and risk unrighteous speech because you want to convince people who have built an iron wall around their minds? Let them be. Your Scriptural evidence is enough. Peace!

1 Like

Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
chuna1985:

U mean like raising d dead, healing the blind, cripple, deaf n dumb

Miracles in general. Including healings, raising the dead e.t.c.
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
PastorOsamede:

"A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject" (Titus 3:10).

Why waste your time and risk unrighteous speech because you want to convince people who have built an iron wall around their minds? Let them be. Your Scriptural evidence is enough. Peace!

Noted! cool
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Miracles in general. Including healings, raising the dead e.t.c.

Oh, Dey don't happen, except staged one's.

Since u were born, is there anyone u know who was blind, deaf, dumb or cripple from birth that was prayed for by a man of God n they received their healing

1 Like

Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Oh, Dey don't happen, except staged one's.

Since u were born, is there anyone u know who was blind, deaf, dumb or cripple from birth that was prayed for by a man of God n they received their healing

My friends mom was raised from the dead (I have seen others actually), I saw a man's shorter leg grow, Wheelchair things is normal, A man's leg that was swollen instantly become normal, changing of genotype from SS to AA e.t.c

I have done some on myself by using my authority in Jesus Name. cool

You don't see because of the unbelief and man-made doctrines that surrounds your environment.

2 Likes

Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

My friends mom was raised from the dead (I have seen others actually), I saw a man's shorter leg grow, Wheelchair things is normal, A man's leg that was swollen instantly become normal, changing of genotype from SS to AA e.t.c

You don't see because of the unbelief and man-made doctrines that surrounds your environment.

Loooooooooooooooooooool, first of all, ur friends mother was never dead...

All d others u listed are blatant lies from pit of hell.

Stop all these tricks u fake men of god do ooo.
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by misreal(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

ride on sir,we are with you on this.
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Loooooooooooooooooooool, first of all, ur friends mother was never dead...

All d others u listed are blatant lies from pit of hell.

Stop all these tricks u fake men of god do ooo.

Okay oooooooooo.
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by vooks: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Who are the men who didn't have the experiences? Was it the apostles? Was it Paul? Who?
2 Peter 1:19 (KJV)
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts

Peter draws us to the more sure word after describing the glorious transfiguration experience
The same men you are looking at that didn't have those experiences never did know if God could provide divine healing also.
Peter draws us to the more sure word after describing the glorious transfiguration experience

It's called progressive revelation. That's how God unfolds scriptures.
Care to share something God has revealed to you that Paul totally missed?

A
move comes and then later it's lost due to carelessness and wrong doctrines and then later God brings back that move again and the circle continues.
Scriptures please

Now I see this as a time when false teachings have greatly arisen to stop this moves again. People killing themselves with Idolatry and doctrines of men. As a results people try to apply those man made doctrines thinking it's of God but it never works for them.
This reminds me of you cheesy

As a result many turn their backs and become apostates. As it is prophesied in the Bible concerning the last days. Because they feel it didn't work so God must not be real. And God said those teachers of false doctrines He will judge severely. Because they helped in making many fall away.
And you are not apostate, you are not like 'other men' right?

Ask this guy if he is operating in the gifts of the Spirit. (I don't even know if you believe in that also or not). Has he raised people from the dead? has the blind seen? Because as far as I know, speaking in tongues is the thin-line to whether you walk in the supernatural gifts or not.
What is the measure of spiritual maturity?
Is it bubbling in tongues, something brand new believers do?
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by vooks: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

God bless you
Mormons are also into healing. You can't beat Catholic Charismatics at exorcism
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by vooks: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
PastorOsamede:

How do you measure spiritual maturity?
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
vooks:

2 Peter 1:19 (KJV)
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts

Care to share something God has revealed to you that Paul totally missed?

A
Scriptures please

This reminds me of you cheesy

And you are not apostate, you are not like 'other men' right?

What is the measure of spiritual maturity?
Is it bubbling in tongues, something brand new believers do?

Feel free to keep being ignorant my guy.

BTW what you wrote up there doesn't even make sense.

Just saying.
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by vooks: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Feel free to keep being ignorant my guy.
Read the book

BTW what you wrote up there doesn't even make sense.

Just saying.
Read 2 Peter 1
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
vooks:

Read the book

Read 2 Peter 1

So tell me, which denomination are you?
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by vooks: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So tell me, which denomination are you?
Am a Christian
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
vooks:

Am a Christian

Naaa. Are you ashamed to tell me your sect?

Christians beleive in speaking in tongues. You don't.
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by vooks: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Naaa. Are you ashamed to tell me your sect?

I don't have a sect. Should be have one?

Christians beleive in speaking in tongues. You don't.

1 Corinthians 12:30King James Version (KJV)
30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by Jeromejnr(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
vooks:

I don't have a sect. Should be have one?

1 Corinthians 12:30King James Version (KJV)
30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

If you are willing to learn, I could teach you concerning that scripture.
Re: ALL Pentecostals Should Read This by vooks: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jeromejnr:

If you are willing to learn, I could teach you concerning that scripture.
Please do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seven Reasons Your Church Members Aren’t Using Your Church Website / Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.