Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! (1944 Views)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! by Jaypea98: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Oh yes it is.
In my humble opinion of course.Spanish sponsors Joma Inc. has come out with another masterclass design for next season's kits; one befitting of champions.
Fans of the greatest club in Nigeria Enyimba fc are revelling in the thoughts of seeing their favourite football stars down the jersey in next year's league campaign.
Pre ordering of jersey replicas had already commenced as far back as may 2015 HERE
As evident HERE
Well this doesn't come as a surprise considering the clubs huge fanbase and consistent performance this term. One thing is for sure, Enyimba continue to set the pace for other NPFL clubs to follow .Ardent club fans therefore hopes all this good fortunes translates to more triumphs for the club.
#EnyimbaEnyi
#TheNewElephants
Visit the Clubs Official Website for more updates and information.
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Honeric01 Please move this ministry to its permanent and hope your 'ojoro' club KP replicates this.

3 Likes

Re: Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! by MoneyGreen(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
na tailor sew am na
Re: Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! by Jaypea98: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
MoneyGreen:
na tailor sew am na
Re: Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! by taiocol: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
mtchweeeeee
Re: Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! by Jaypea98: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
taiocol:
mtchweeeeee
Warri Wolves wey still dey wear bend down select Jersey.
Re: Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Apprc8 ur very own.
pay everi penny to Eyimba... cool

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! by Jaypea98: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hello lalasticlala, Sincerely i would like to know why this thread hasn't made FP yet ,so that I can make appropriate corrections . Thanks
Re: Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! by easyelliot(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
I don't think I've ever watched an npfl match before......but that jersey is just toooo sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! by gabazin080(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jaypea98:
Hello lalasticlala, Sincerely i would like to know why this thread hasn't made FP yet ,so that I can make appropriate corrections . Thanks
your topic can't make FP since there is no Tonto dikeh's name in the topic
Re: Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2015
Still waiting for the time when we'll be relishing going to the stadium with our wives and kids on weekends.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Code For Today Friday Sept 8,2017 / Week 20 Pool / Watch Gianna Bryant Last Basket Ball Practice On Heels (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.