Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye (52493 Views)

Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
CSTR2:
The money i spend on fun everyday will feed you for a month.

not withstanding you still need some fun my man, one plate of jollof rice and goat meat, afterward go collect one round of punany. grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

All the ones I know and I've ever met are like that. And everyone else says the same thing. So everyone can't be wrong can they?

Even the ones I know, I can do everything with them, but when it comes to money/business - I'll just pass. Money and Igbo don't mix like two dycks (no homo). grin

Anyway, you still haven't answered my question. Why is the Igbo so greedy?

As per your question, why are human selfish? If you can answer that maybe I can draw my answer to your question from it. If not, abeg brother take my prescription ooh. It helps ooh when you find yourself on a thread like it. grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
freequest:
That girl talking about igbo people like that. You're a dunce.

That's a poor man's attitude from soundcity...no wonder most of their videos are shitty these days.

It's called business,not charity.
You show their videos...their fans watch your shitty station...that's made it balanced.

If you want them to perform at your event,thats another ball game entirely.

Soundcity Gerrarahere! [color=#990000][/color]

bro chill! One bottle of palmy and one plate of nkwubi for you. after go house go collect one round of punany. grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Missmossy(f): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
People tend to forget their days of little beginning, not surprised one bit.

Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by raficki87(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
kingthreat:

When Nnamdi Kanu suceeds with Biafra you will know whether Lagos is no man's land. Idiota
funny thing is that if biafra happens and everything settle's down, the "new nigeria" still wont be able to chase the igbo's that want to build house or run business's in lagos, yes some people would lose their homes but when it's all settled igbo's and other tribes go still troop in and do business and it can't be stopped because everyone needs development. Only scenarios would be that properties would be more expensive to outsiders and maybe xenophobic attacks, which i doubt the yoruba's are capable of and let say it settles the police of the day would catch some and let them roast in jail tongue tongue tongue tongue #perspective
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by CSTR2: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

not withstanding you still need some fun my man, one plate of jollof rice and goat meat, afterward go collect one round of punany. grin
My friend, my daily fun budget will feed you in a month.
I don't deal in paraga and all those yoruba backward jollification that you seem to get off on..
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Bobbystanley(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
kingthreat:

Bloody losers. Nigerian military maasacred ur Biafran brodas and you still can't do shyyt.

Lol.. You sound bitter.. I didnt beat you ooo

They fought me because I wanted to go. I wanted to Have my own nation but due to my importance to the So called Nigeria they didnt let me go.

U wanted one Nigeria. My people have bought all the Lands in the area U call yours. They have dominated you in every business field.

So why are you wailing?

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Shymm3x: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

As per your question, why are human selfish? If you can answer that maybe I can draw my answer to your question from it. If not, abeg brother take my prescription ooh. It helps ooh when you find yourself on a thread like it. grin

Lol.

I honestly don't know why you're trying to dodge a simple question. And answering a question with a next question just shows you lack the mental capacity to operate at an advanced stage.

Anyway, I'll answer ya question and I hope you'll return the favour this time. Selfishness and greed are two different things. The average human being is selfish cos life's about the survival of the fittest and you'll always need an element of selfishness to survive sometimes - especially when you're in a space where you need the human survival instinct. However, in a blank space it can be controlled. That's just how we're naturally wired as human beings.

So why's the average Igbo greedy? Make sure you answer my question this time. grin cool
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by iketalu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kestolove na war ooooooo grin angry are u jealous of ibo's,proudly Anambra boy grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
CSTR2:
My friend, my daily fun budget will feed you in a month.
I don't deal in paraga and all those yoruba backward jollification that you seem to get off on..

okay ooh. but then you are yet to take you daily dose of punany and orah soup, better do ooh. grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by CSTR2: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

okay ooh. but then you are yet to take you daily dose of punany and orah soup, better do ooh. grin
What the hell is orah soup?
Is that one of those yoruba concotions you people take?
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by happney65: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
jomile:
I don't even watch soundcity

So whether dey play Psquare's songs or not it doesn't bother me

As long as HipTv nd mtvbase r dere am fine

Babe,Your Head is Valid..Massively Valid.And You're Loyal..Am currently watching HipTV now sef..Massive Station with great Nigerian Content.Btw,You got my PM? Thanks
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by mpowa(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
abbey621:
Sounds to me like a business in deep waters. If a song is hot in the market, it is the job of entertainment stations such as Soundcity to give the fans what they want, how can you say you are doing Psquare a favor by playing their songs. Can MTV do Beyoncé a favor by playing her videos? Soundcity would be nowhere if they refused to play the major artiste, this is where the mutual benefits comes into play. Would Kanye West perform at an MTV concert without adequate compensation? Would Justin Timberlake perform at the SuperBowl without being paid adequately? I don't know why everything must be upside down in Nigeria!

And Psquare are the only major artistes in Nigeria? Soundcity have done the right thing, the guys obviously don't value their input, why should they continue to air them? it's their tv and they can do what they like just as psquare as shown they can do.

You talk about international artistes, different places have different cultures, do you know what it takes into the promotion of these artistes before they become starts, but in Nigeria radio and tv shows promotes them free most times, it's a mutual relationship, but if you finally 'blow' as they say, then you acted as psquare did, it's what they call UNGRATEFUL.

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

I honestly don't know why you're trying to dodge a simple question. And answering a question with a next question just shows you lack the mental capacity to operate at an advanced stage.

Anyway, I'll answer ya question and I hope you'll return the favour this time. Selfishness and greed are two different things. The average human being is selfish cos life's about the survival of the fittest and you'll always need an element of selfishness to survive sometimes - especially when you're in a space where you need the human survival instinct. However, in a blank space it can be controlled. That's just how we're naturally wired as human beings.

So why's the average Igbo greedy? Make sure you answer my question this time. grin cool

I go over look your insult for the first paragraph. My job for nairaland na diffuse ethnic war with my prescriptions because too many people dey take out frustration on others here for our dear NL.

In response to your question, why are some people greedy ( I don't want to tire it to a tribe, greed cuts across race, ethnicity, religion etc)? The point is it is very difficult to draw a line where selfish stops and greed starts. They both go hand in hand. I am yet to see how best to separate the two, they come hand in hand. For every selfish human, if the right opportunity presents itself greed sets in. So my dear, by nature we human are selfish and it is quite unfortunate that some human are yet to learn how to let go that part of our human nature, if when it is in their best interest. grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
CSTR2:
What the hell is orah soup?
Is that one of those yoruba concotions you people take?

you no know ofe orah ( pardon my spelling) again? Na wa to you. Meanwhile if you no know ask people around, then eat and collect your daily dose of punany, you temper go come down.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Viktor1983(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Guyman02:
This is pure business.
Conductors rule No 1 in Lagos: Pay Correct Money to avoid Problem with the Conductor
The above sticker is found in virtually every Danfo in Lagos.

You helped P-Square by featuring their music and they helped you by increasing your viewership - its a win win for both parties, both SoundCity and P-Square are not into charity.

Straight Up!

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dannyandre:

why the tribalistic bashing sister Do not start what u cannot finish cause frankly without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive.
SAY NOOOO!!! TO TRIBALISM

Nahh... Got nothing against igbos,but w/out them Nigeria can still survive.

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by imiefa30: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Obrigardo:
Psquare needs to grow up and make good music. Hope they know they are married with kids.
When they do, they will be welcomed back to Soundcity.

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY, BUT GOOD MUSIC

#Enoughofnonsensemusic
so wit all dey hav don,dey havent still got dere?u b GOA.complete am urself
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by WailingWailer00(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

one round of punany for you and a bottle of cold water afterwards, you seem sex starved and thirsty grin grin
Not a yellowbar pussycat for sure smiley

Cold water would do wink
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
MisterMattew:
I HAVE SAVED UR PICS.. I WILL COME FOR YOU.. I WILL LOOK FOR U TILL I SEE U

Jesus!!! Kesto... Wetin be your name, run oo...
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
happney65:

Babe,Your Head is Valid..Massively Valid.And You're Loyal..Am currently watching HipTV now sef..Massive Station with great Nigerian Content.Btw,You got my PM? Thanks
u r very funny @MY HEAD IS VALID
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by kingthreat(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Lol.. You sound bitter.. I didnt beat you ooo

They fought me because I wanted to go. I wanted to Have my own nation but due to my importance to the So called Nigeria they didnt let me go.

U wanted one Nigeria. My people have bought all the Lands in the area U call yours. They have dominated you in every business field.

So why are you wailing?

How come no Igbo is the richest man in Nigeria?
How come no Igbo has ever or will ever be the president of Nigeria?
An average Igbo man is a desperate trader who doesn't mind armed robbery.
An average Igbo woman is a desperate harlot.
Buying our lands indeed....lol. come rule nau.
Biafra my anooos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by hkidola00(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bobbystanley:
That is Change!

Kestolove95 You are the real definition of a Lunatic.

There's no Yoruba State better than any Igbo State.

As for Lagos, It's a no man's Land
no i think ur d lunatic here , so lagos na IBO or Fulani land abi. ode.

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Shymm3x: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

I go over look your insult for the first paragraph. My job for nairaland na diffuse ethnic war with my prescriptions because too many people dey take out frustration on others here for our dear NL.

In response to your question, why are some people greedy ( I don't want to tire it to a tribe, greed cuts across race, ethnicity, religion etc)? The point is it is very difficult to draw a line where selfish stops and greed starts. They both go hand in hand. I am yet to see how best to separate the two, they come hand in hand. For every selfish human, if the right opportunity presents itself greed sets in. So my dear, by nature we human are selfish and it is quite unfortunate that some human are yet to learn how to let go that part of our human nature, if when it is in their best interest. grin

My bad, sorry about that. However, you can't defuse the ethnic war NL - this platform represents the inner feelings of the average tribal folks from naij. Just let folks air out their opinions and tell you how they really feel about you anonymously - rather than bottling it up.

Selfishness and greed aren't interchangeable and sometimes in life, you'll always need an element of selfishness to survive in life. That's just how it goes. However, with greed, it's basically covetousness, due to materialism and overbearing sense of entitlement to everything. You can be selfish and still play by the rules, without rubbing off negatively on others. While with greed - you don't respect any rules, mutual respect/benefits and it's always about taking advantage of others. Selfish folks always live long, while greedy folks most times never do cos they tend to step on too many toes. Peep the difference.

Anyway, this is just my observation about the average Igbo based on my experience, others, and things I see and read daily. It's a very bad trait to have.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
kingthreat:

How come no Igbo is the richest man in Nigeria?
How come no Igbo has ever or will ever be the president of Nigeria?
An average Igbo man is a desperate trader who doesn't mind armed robbery.
An average Igbo woman is a desperate harlot.
Buying our lands indeed....lol. come rule nau.
Biafra my anooos

you need one hand job and after a cold shower to help cool your temper. grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Eazikeyz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Igbo's can only compete with the Hausa in terms of riches.
Yoruba is just a shitty tribe, on the same level with the fulani.
We the igbo guys will continue buying all your lands & in 2019 there will be no more Yoruba.
As for the Yoruba girls, they're all ugly & their pusssy smells, so Igbo guys don't want them.
Why not say no to tribalism. It appears you are speaking with a lot of hate in your heart. Please as much as others may attack your personality or 'yab' you, let love for your fellow citizen be in your heart so your hatred will not turn into something you, or much more, Nigerian history will regret. #AllowLove.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by raficki87(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

so from your logic Jesus lacked the mental capacity to operate at an advanced stage with the pharisees when he answered there question with question cheesy cheesy cheesy. , as you said the average human being is selfish, but I'M ADDING as with all other vices the average human being has pride, 'let me show of my gadget, new wife, wonderful family etc, the average human being lies, in short the average human being has the 7 deadly seen inherent in them, you cant just single out a race for a crime or achievement.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Essential(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dannyandre:

why the tribalistic bashing sister Do not start what u cannot finish cause frankly without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive.
SAY NOOOO!!! TO TRIBALISM

you are a very big liar. Nigeria survive th civil war without the igbo. While you the igbos where dying of hunger. Imagine if u have not surrounder and beg forgiveness. Now igbo and their biafra will look like those sudanese that one can easily count their bones and ribs. Already some of you where into carnnibal and eating ur family members.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Chitexs250(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
realborn:
Kudos to Soundcity for their honesty and professional response.

I concur absolutely with the reasons given; and their exclusive rights to air any video of their choice.

Sometimes, life is not always about what you must get in return. Sometimes a little sacrifice is the best form of gratitude. Sometimes your best partners are the silent ones at the backhouse who support us at no fee but we often take for granted.

My 2 cents!
Inspirational.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by kingthreat(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
raficki87:
funny thing is that if biafra happens and everything settle's down, the "new nigeria" still wont be able to chase the igbo's that want to build house or run business's in lagos, yes some people would lose their homes but when it's all settled igbo's and other tribes go still troop in and do business and it can't be stopped because everyone needs development. Only scenarios would be that properties would be more expensive to outsiders and maybe xenophobic attacks, which i doubt the yoruba's are capable of and let say it settles the police of the day would catch some and let them roast in jail tongue tongue tongue tongue #perspective

Lol. Keep dreaming. The moment Biafra actualizes, everything Igbo goes out of the land of my ancestors. The only thing we will keep are ur pretty hoes

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by piuspee(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't see anything wit their demand moreover soundcity and every other channels suppose to pay royalty to recording artists. y is soundcity going public now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event / Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer / Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.