Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

"Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! (27810 Views)

Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Controversial Yet Powerful Photo Series Captures The Brutal Sexism Against Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

There are no "opinions" in the dictionary, you goddamned @ssbackward lazy fvck. If anyone ever was taking you seriously, being so intellectually lazy as to ask for third-grade definitions - that even if understanding fails you, are easily available to you through the click of a button, or bus ride to effing Oxford for all I know - and then trying to battle out the meaning of the term, would've rectified that lapse in judgement with a quickness. And why do you folks consistently ask for definitions all the time, anyway?

Don't even respond. I dare not get into it with you. It'd be nice if you'd make sense on this, but all you do is irritate.

You are a lunatic!

You are talking about intellectual laziness?

Understanding is failing who?

Am I the one using words I don't understand?

Cretin, do you understand the meaning of "business" before you used it? You thought "professional" and "business" are interchangeable words?

That is as profoundly moronic as thinking "fitness" and "sports" are interchangeable words.

And your dumb arsse is saying "understanding is failing me"?

WTF dictionary do you use? Do you use the Oxford English dictionary or the Kismayo English dictionary?

Or you were just daft to come up with the logic to argue your moronic points that you decided "Shyt, I willl just dysphemistic words to make it look bad"?

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2015
Kay17, what happened to my questions?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

You are a lunatic!

You are talking about intellectual laziness?

Understanding is failing who?

Am I the one using words I don't understand?

Cretin, do you understand the meaning of "business" before you used it? You thought "professional" and "business" are interchangeable words?

That is as profoundly moronic as thinking "fitness" and "sports" are interchangeable words.

And your dumb arsse is saying "understanding is failing me"?

WTF dictionary do you use? Do you use the Oxford English dictionary or the Kismayo English dictionary?

Or you were just daft to come up with the logic to argue your moronic points that you decided "Shyt, I willl just dysphemistic words to make it look bad"?
[/s]

Now you're making shyt up! Who said the terms "professional" and "business" were interchangeable??

IDK how you find the order of my words, nor do I care - its the middle of the freakin' night. If you're intellectual scope hasn't utterly failed you, bring your effing lazy 'definition request-a-thon' to an end and conclude the meaning of the term "business-oriented" for yourself. It's only then you'll come to a conclusion on how it relates to LinkedIn, and how LinkedIn is in fact business-oriented. Therein - in the effing dictionary - lies your answer! Make a trip of it. Visit Oxford itself (that should be interesting, at least) if you like. Hop on a effing bike if you have to! And if all else fails, twiddle your fingers against a keyboard!

End this pathetic charade already, you goddamned TIME VAMPIRE undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
[s][/s]

Now you're making shyt up! Who said the terms "professional" and "business" were interchangeable??

IDK how you find the order of my words, nor do I care - its the middle of the freakin' night. If you're intellectual scope hasn't utterly failed you, bring your effing lazy 'definition request-a-thon' to an end and conclude the meaning of the term "business-oriented" for yourself. It's only then you'll come to a conclusion on how it relates to LinkedIn, and how LinkedIn is in fact business-oriented. Therein - in the effing dictionary - lies your answer! Make a trip of it. Visit Oxford itself (that should be interesting, at least) if you like. Hop on a effing bike if you have to! And if all else fails, twiddle your fingers against a keyboard!

You guys should just kiss and make up
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You guys should just kiss and make up

Please, he needs to fess up, and stop being so full of shyt!

Sagamite: A Sag Sack-a-shyt with mites in it

Now, there's one you don't find in the dictionary undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

lol.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So cheap a point to score!!!!!

You should be better than THIS!!!!!
Its nothing Personal!!!!!!

Such a PATHETIC attempt...... Try AGAIN!!!!
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Alright, disclose. I'm curious to know the brand of psycho-therapeutic drug you're on.

One only YOU Can Prescribe & ADMINISTER.....
You remember the brand??
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
[s][/s]

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

So how come you called LinkedIn a Business-orientated site and you are terrified to explain your understanding of what "business" means?

You can rant all day like a lunatic but can't explain what you understand by the term "business"?

Cretin, in your dumb world, you would say Military training is a sporting event?

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sakes:

So cheap a point to score!!!!!

You should be better than THIS!!!!!
Its nothing Personal!!!!!!

Such a PATHETIC attempt...... Try AGAIN!!!!

Ay scoreboard/parttime cheerleader, don't get back at me 'til you're ready with the names of the psycho-therapeutic drugs you're on. And that's all I care to know.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sagamite:

So how come you called LinkedIn a Business-orientated site and you are terrified to explain your understanding of what "business" means?

You can rant all day like a lunatic but can't explain what you understand by the term "business"?

Cretin, in your dumb world, you would say Military training is a sporting event?

Military training = sporting event?? Keep making shyt up, and just make sure you say to the face of someone who's been through military training, shytstain.

There is no my understanding in this. There's a dictionary you're weirdly terrified of cracking open, but you already knew that.

BUSINESS-ORIENTED - look it up, and tell me LinkedIn doesn't fit the bill. If you can't do that rationally, then eff off and stop exposing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sakes:

One only YOU Can Prescribe & ADMINISTER.....
You remember the brand??

Oh, really? Well, aren't you all kinds of sloppy? I've administered a lot of drugs, I have plenty of patient care experience. I know a lot of "brands", I used to be a pharmacy tech. Back to the drawing board, pete.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Ay scoreboard/parttime cheerleader, don't get back at me 'til you're ready with the names of the psycho-therapeutic drugs you're on. And that's all I care to know.

Oh, really? Well, aren't you all kinds of sloppy? I've administered a lot of drugs, I have plenty of patient care experience. I know a lot of "brands", I used to be a pharmacy tech. Back to the drawing board, pete.

[i][/i] Yeah quite to the BOARD!!!!! That was.... I guess
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Then you must know your brand quite well.....
Help with with a name....Please!!! I'm lacking Coherence!!!! grin grin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sakes:

Then you must know your brand quite well.....
Help with with a name....Please!!! I'm lacking Coherence!!!! grin grin

Lacking coherence is right. Disclose the brand already, pete. And this isn't some high you need to just draw out for as long as possible. Although, from the looks of it, you're currently sobered off whatever the heck you were on, eh?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 12:47am On Oct 16, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lacking coherence is right. Disclose the brand already, pete. And this isn't some high you need to just draw out for as long as possible. Although, from the looks of it, you're currently sobered off whatever the heck you were on, eh?

Is that your Brand yet.... undecided undecided
Oh!!! or What a brand means to you grin grin

And "Lacking Coherence" is Psycho-therapeutic to YOU
That confirms a lot....really...
Thanks for feeding the Dragnet!!!!

I know you won't even understand that!!!!!!
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark kramfonos ronald4lif
Have you seen this thread? gringringringringrin

Read from page 0. gringringringrin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Military training = sporting event?? Keep making shyt up, and just make sure you say to the face of someone who's been through military training, shytstain.

There is no my understanding in this. There's a dictionary you're weirdly terrified of cracking open, but you already knew that.

BUSINESS-ORIENTED - look it up, and tell me LinkedIn doesn't fit the bill. If you can't do that rationally, then eff off and stop exposing yourself.

On what basis did you call LinkedIn "Business-orientated"?

What "business" is being done on LinkedIn?

What proportion of people wit profiles on LinkedIn are on it to do "business" or actually do "business" on it, fuuktard?

Of course you dumbarsse will confuse military training as sporting event, just the way you confuse professional-orientated with business-orientated.

If you understand the meaning of "business" why are you running from explaining it?

You cannot crack open your Kismayo English Dictionary?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

What proportion of people wit profiles on LinkedIn are on it to do "business" or actually do "business" on it, fuuktard?

Of course you dumbarsse will confuse military training as sporting event, just the way you confuse professional-orientated with business-orientated.

If you understand the meaning of "business" why are you running from explaining it?

You cannot crack open your Kismayo English Dictionary?
[/s]

It as if I'm talking to a mentally-challenged crack fiend with severe dyslexia, and the mindlessly repetitious recall of a parrot.

EnlightenedSoul:

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
[s][/s]

It as if I'm talking to a mentally-challenged crack fiend with severe dyslexia, and the mindlessly repetitious recall of a parrot.

You are still running from explaining your understanding of what "business-orientated" means?

You can type everything in the world except explain you moronic statement?

That is the problem with fuuktards like you. You use terms you have no understanding of and when you are challenged, you give some rubbish explanation, hoping you can brush it off.

Well, sorry, this is Sagamite. I will never let a cretin brush off their stupidity and then move on to their other rantings.

I stick with it until the cretin admits he or she is a cretin. I will expose your stupidity.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sagamite:
[s]

You are still running from explaining your understanding of what "business-orientated" means?

You can type everything in the world except explain you moronic statement?

That is the problem with fuuktards like you. You use terms you have no understanding of and when you are challenged, you give some rubbish explanation, hoping you can brush it off.

Well, sorry, this is Sagamite. I will never let a cretin brush off their stupidity and then move on to their other rantings.

I stick with it until the cretin admits he or she is a cretin. I will expose your stupidity.[/s]

Alright. I'm definitely talking to a crack fiend w/ severe dyslexia, and the mindlessy repetitious recall of a parrot.

EnlightenedSoul:

EnlightenedSoul:
[s][/s]
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sakes:

Is that your Brand yet.... undecided undecided
Oh!!! or What a brand means to you grin grin

And "Lacking Coherence" is Psycho-therapeutic to YOU
That confirms a lot....really...
Thanks for feeding the Dragnet!!!!

I know you won't even understand that!!!!!!
So you're saying you took the leap without knowing the side effects? That wasn't very wise of you, pete.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So you're saying you took the leap without knowing the side effects? That wasn't very wise of you, pete.

Now, I'll be a little plain & Honest with You....
Again... I return the question to YOU?
What brand of PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC DRUGs do you mean.... BRAND, not even the sort, range or purpose...but mere brand.. The question doesn't mean much, at least to YOU!!
And clearly I asked as a means not an end, that served my PURPOSE & still does, not as you imagined a mere musing or an invitation for a tiresome CHARADE...or directionless CHIT-CHAT....

So The question did not mean much really...
But, knowing how you will respond to it does...
For while you amuse yourself with impolite & supposingly logical dictions, I feed my Evaluative Data- Base, for my PURPOSE only, my PURPOSE...
And I won't have REVEALED such if I've not garnered more than half what I need..But, there's a little bit more that you MUST no doubt feed me now!!! to complement my stance!!!!

I SAY YOU MUST!!! No doubt...
Because you don't even know how you will... You're that predictable!!!
That's something you may never understand about your PERSONALITY as is the PROUDMAN Lady in the POST....
Though, I FELT for you at a Point!!!!
I enjoyed our little CHIT-CHAT though!!!!

Now, burst your wings again!!!!!!! Exhibit? grin >: grin grin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

What brand of PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC DRUGs do you mean.... BRAND, not even the sort, range or purpose...but mere brand.. The question doesn't mean much, at least to YOU!!
And clearly I asked as a means not an end, that served my PURPOSE & still does, not as you imagined a mere musing or an invitation for a tiresome CHARADE...or directionless CHIT-CHAT....

For while you amuse yourself with impolite & supposingly logical dictions, I feed my Evaluative Data- Base, for my PURPOSE only, my PURPOSE...
And I won't have REVEALED such if I've not garnered more than half what I need..But, there's a little bit more that you MUST no doubt feed me now!!! to complement my stance!!!!

I SAY YOU MUST!!! No doubt... Because you don't even know how you will... You're that predictable!!!
That's something you may never understand about your PERSONALITY as is the PROUDMAN Lady in the POST....
I fELT for you at a JUNCTURE!!!!

I enjoyed our LITTLE CHIT-CHAT though....

Now, burst your wings again!!!!!!! Exhibit? grin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Alright. I'm definitely talking to a crack fiend w/ severe dyslexia, and the mindlessy repetitious recall of a parrot.

What proportion of people with profiles on LinkedIn are on it to do "business" or actually do "business" on it, fuuktard?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sakes:

I SAY YOU MUST!!! No doubt... Because you don't even know how you will... You're that predictable!!!
I fELT for you at a JUNCTURE!!!!

I enjoyed our LITTLE CHIT-CHAT though....

Now, burst your wings again!!!!!!! Exhibit? grin

You don't know what the term "brand" entails, pete? So between Sackashytw/mites and yourself, you're asking for the meaning of the term "brand", and tho its been nigh on a month, he's still square one on the term "business-oriented"? At this juncture, I'd suggest you two rub heads together if the futility of the idea wasn't so painfully obvious.

And yes, I am proud and not ashamed of it. And yes, I have been 'impolite', but I don't apologize for it. Good luck with your "purpose", but don't ever make the mistake of "feeling" for me. I did not seek your feelings. I sought to see your mind, and all I saw was a sea of incoherence. And you should take it easy on the drugs. Good luck!
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sagamite:

What proportion of people with profiles on LinkedIn are on it to do "business" or actually do "business" on it, fuuktard?

undecided
EnlightenedSoul:

EnlightenedSoul:

Now you're making shyt up! Bring your effing lazy 'definition request-a-thon' to an end and conclude the meaning of the term "business-oriented" for yourself. It's only then you'll come to a conclusion on how it relates to LinkedIn, and how LinkedIn is in fact business-oriented. Therein - in the effing dictionary - lies your answer! Make a trip of it. Visit Oxford itself (that should be interesting, at least) if you like. Hop on a effing bike if you have to! And if all else fails, twiddle your fingers against a keyboard!
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You don't know what the term "brand" entails, pete? So between Sackashytw/mites and yourself, you're asking for the meaning of the term "brand", and tho its been nigh on a month, he's still square one on the term "business-oriented"? At this juncture, I'd suggest you two rub heads together if the futility of the idea wasn't so painfully obvious.

And yes, I am proud and not ashamed of it. And yes, I have been 'impolite', but I don't apologize for it. Good luck with your "purpose", but don't ever make the mistake of "feeling" for me. I did not seek your feelings. I sought to see your mind, and all I saw was a sea of incoherence. And you should take it easy on the drugs. Good luck!

GOOD GIRL....
That's what I meant....
A goat must always eat Grass..... I don't mean you're a Goat anyway!!!!! But, you can make a good & passionate Lab-Subject, not a LAB-Rat...Mind you..Just a willing contributor to making a better world....
I would really want to compensate you for all the Odds... But, seeing you don't consider this base/ROOM as REAL enough to exert any considerable mischance...on your Person; I then assume we're EVEN...on that basis.
But, you're much too PREDICTIBLE than I supposed...

Your..
PRIDE.. I doubt it's been too apparent, believe me when I say THAT!!! I wish it IS/Was!!!!!! It would have given you an odd lift!!!!
I think a great lot here is better than seeing you in PERSON..Really... I can tell you among the flints now.... grin grin Ha-ha...... That makes you Great & UNIQUE undecidedundecided, CLAP FOR YOURSELF!!!!! grin grin grin
You need Help!!!!!
I apologize for making YOU care this much!!!! Though.... At least you ALREADY saved me half my CARE & feeling Ha-ha.... grin grin

But I will make up with this bit in PIC BELOW;

DON'T CARE TO RESPOND AGAIN!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 21, 2015
Sakes:

GOOD GIRL....
That's what I meant....
A goat must always eat Grass..... I don't mean you're a Goat anyway!!!!! But, you can make a good & passionate Lab-Subject, not a LAB-Rat...Mind you..Just a willing contributor to making a better world....
I would really want to compensate you for all the Odds... But, seeing you don't consider this base/ROOM as REAL enough to exert any considerable mischance...on your Person; I then assume we're EVEN...on that basis.
But, you're much too PREDICTIBLE than I supposed...

Your..
PRIDE.. I doubt it's been too apparent, believe me when I say THAT!!! I wish it IS/Was!!!!!! It would have given you an odd lift!!!!
I think a great lot here is better than seeing you in PERSON..Really... I can tell you among the flints now.... grin grin Ha-ha...... That makes you Great & UNIQUE undecidedundecided, CLAP FOR YOURSELF!!!!! grin grin grin
You need Help!!!!!
I apologize for making YOU care this much!!!! Though.... At least you ALREADY saved me half my CARE & feeling Ha-ha.... grin grin

But I will make up with this bit in PIC BELOW;

DON'T CARE TO RESPOND AGAIN!!!! PLEASE!!!!

LOL, just look at you. And when I told you to eff off you couldn't just oblige. Well, now you have to tell me what the heck you're on goddamit - its too late grin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 6:00am On Oct 21, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

LOL, just look at you. And when I told you to eff off you couldn't just oblige. Well, now you have to tell me what the heck you're on goddamit - its too late grin

BUT,

Are they always this WISE grin >: grin grin WISE!!!! HAHA

Of COURSE you can't ever expect a RAT to spare krefish!! Throw the crumbs, & you have a scuttling RUN!!!!
! Or did I just hit a point of essence grin
Wonderful!!!!!

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

undecided

I have told you that you have mental health problems as a feminist.

Let me educate you on normal life.

Even in the West, surveys show that meeting your spouse at work is one of the most popular ways that married couples meet. It accounts for between 18% to 40% of all marriages (depending on the survey). The only other way more popular or competing with this is meeting through friends/family.

Another survey even shows couple that meet at work have the most successful marriages.

So any cretin like you saying "People should not meet in a professional setting" is just a mentally ill fuuktard!

Normal people meet through work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.