Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106030 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Focus on your goals
with focus comes taking actions to achieve it
what's your goal?
want to start revenue in agribusiness in their hundred of thousands/millions annually
where do you start from?
how do you go about?
who will you meet to guide or train you?
how are you going to get started in shortest possible time?
With focus comes all of these questions you ask yourself and act the answer through
Be among the few who are focus on their goals with corresponding actions and not be distracted by not acting on their goals or analysis what others are doing or not doing
Take action now!
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:12am On Feb 10, 2020
plant
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
~BE AN ELEPHANT~

An elephant and a dog became pregnant at the same time. Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies

Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on, it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued

On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, "Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant.

Whats going on?" The elephant replied, "There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it.

When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I'm carrying is mighty and great." Don't lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers Affirmations.

Don't be envious of others. If you haven't received your own blessings, don't despair. What you carry is being processed, prepared and packaged for a greater impact. Say to yourself "My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall yield in admiration.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by ACFARMS: 12:20am On Feb 12, 2020
We have an excellently filtered bags of unpeeled melon seeds (egusi) free from any form of impurities such as melon chaffs or grasses and debris commonly found inside farm gate melon bags. Our measurement is refined into a complete one of 26 rubber painters an equivalent of 65mudus and also an equivalent of 50kg.
Selling at 27k per bag for pickup.
30k per bag for delivery with a 70% down payment and 30% balance on delivery.
Call us on : 08131145383
WhatsApp: 07013132200
Email: amadi13308@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2020
Do not forget farming is a business, therefore, it must be treated like a business, if you want to make profit.

Hence, a business plan is central to the success of your farm.

The business plan will help the farmer to understand who he / she is , what he / she wants to do, the steps the farmer must take as the farming season begins to get his / her wants and the tools the farmer needs to be engaged in the process.

A business plan is like a road map to the farm success, and is essential for any farmer who wants to build a profitable farm business.

Business plans can also be used for securing fund for the farm.

Most lenders will always demand for a business plan before ever considering a loan application.

Good morning
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Much love from.here to.you
Happy Valentine day !
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nigeria was once one of the food basket of the world on the 80's ,positioning us into No1 or 2 in oilpalm ,cocoa,cassava and groundnut production.
The economy was very strong,exchange rate of major currencies of the world were almost at par $1 was almost equal N1, massive edifice such as the most beautiful university was built with money generated from the sales of these crops.
Many Nigerians who are engage in agriculture then prospered.

Many years down the line,we discovered oil and boom! we are faced with lots of economic problem,
Bastardised economy,rise in exchange rate etc

Fortunately,we are coming back to the era of 80's as we are now diversifying back to what make our country the giant of Africa and prosper us
There is no better time than now to be involved

#Getinvolved
#Doagric
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2020
If you want to start plantain this season,read through this informative thread!
you will thank me later
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:35am On Feb 20, 2020
As we all go out today,believe in yourself and never take no for an answer keep working and keep striving to be the best
Good morning
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Managing risks in agriculture

Agriculture, yet profitable is dotted with so many risks...
To make it to the other side of profit,you need to be able to manage the risks that comes with agricultural production

So now, how do you mitigate the risks involved

Before you were told that an agribusiness is profitable,and you rush to start it
The question you should ask yourself is "do I have any knowledge about it?"

Don't take the risk of jumping into what you know nothing about....its risky

Getting a mentor and training is your best bet to reduce this risk

Insurance is an important way to also manage risks. Occurrence beyond human control do occur and what can save you is having an insurance cover to protect your investment.

There are reliable insurance companies that you can use for your farm business.

#DoAgric#ManageRisks#Foodsecurity
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2020
Managing risks in agriculture

Agriculture, yet profitable is dotted with so many risks...
To make it to the other side of profit,you need to be able to manage the risks that comes with agricultural production

So now, how do you mitigate the risks involved

Before, you were told that an agribusiness is profitable,and you rush to start it
The question you should ask yourself is "do I have any knowledge about it?"

Don't take the risk of jumping into what you know nothing about....its risky

Getting a mentor and training is your best bet to reduce this risk

Insurance is an important way to also manage risks. Occurrence beyond human control do occur and what can save you is having an insurance cover to protect your investment.There are reliable insurance companies that you can use for your farm business.

#DoAgric#ManageRisks#Foodsecurity#training
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:57am On Feb 24, 2020
Today present another opportunity to take action on your dreams to move forward this year

What are you doing about it.?
Good morning
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:49am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2020
This is for the graduates and people that want to be self employed.

Someone said a mail to me few days ago,that he just graduated and wants to start a plantain/cassava flour business.

I was perplexed and don't know what to say

Don't get me wrong,its a good idea but business wise,it might not be a right business for you at this time.

Do you know the amount it takes to setup a flour business,do you have the capacity, management skills to see it profitable?

You don't have the skills,probably don't have the resources,even if you do,you will waste it because its a terrain you have not pass through before.

Why can't you start from food trading,buying and selling or food retailing and gradually move towards processing

There is also a great opportunity in the food retailing agribusiness.

You can get in touch if you want to explore this area to guide you.

Don't let your head be bigger than your neck

If you don't have the resources,start with what you have and gradually acquire capability to move up to other areas.

President of AFDB, Dr Akinwunmi Adesina said 2 years ago " agribusiness in Africa will reach $1 trillion by 2030,if you are looking to make money, this is the sector to be"

Nigeria population is projected to be third largest in the world after India and China in a decade from now.

It means we have more mouth to feed and opportunity for farmers and agropreneurs to generate income and wealth for themselves.

So this is the best time to keep working,position yourself for this great opportunity

Therefore,roll our sleeves,buckle up and get to work.

Good morning and have a nice day ahead.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2020
Never take anything for granted
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2020
Happy new month to you all
Great blessings,goodness,prosperity comes to you and all that's yours Amen
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2020
The foundation of every success start with the mindset of believing in yourself
despite the challenges, you still need to know that its possible and you can do it
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Olamiposi2020(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=rheether post=37874135]Lol. But even if you have 10 banana plantation in Nigeria ( Which I know is not possible) you still can't make 1million naira in a year..You are ignoramus
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Nothing is impossible!!
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy Sunday and new week to you all.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Agric pays! Do it
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:37am On Mar 15, 2020
There is no doubt in the fact that our population is growing at a geometric rate creating a huge gap and opportunity for agropreneurs to produce more food and create wealth in the process.
Nigeria will be the third largest population in the world by 2030 lying behind China and India estimated to be about 300 million in numbers.

Looking at the current situation of agric sector in sub Saharan africa,nigeria inclusive
There is no doubt that Nigeria being the most populous nation in Africa, blessed with millions of hectares of land, yet we produced less than what our population can consumed; by about 80% small scale farmers.
Guess what,most of the "less" food produced by this small scale farmers never reach the final consumer
Most are lost due to lack of access to market,poor logistics,poor storage etc

According to Rockefeller foundation,

40% of tuber crop are wasted
25% staple foods and
20% vegetables doesn't get to the final consumers
Most of their efforts are wasted.
Imagine billions of dollar worth of foods lost on the Africa farm that doesnot even get to the market!

We might even reduce hunger for the millions of people who are victims and greatly improve food security

This should tell you that there is money in food marketing and as a prospective farmer/agropreneur,you should take marketing serious so that you don't lose your revenue on the farm.

When starting your farm business,how to see and market should take 80% of your time and 20% takes decision/work on how to produce.
Fortunately, you might not have to worry much about market as you have access to market when you purchase your farmland on our farm estate and join other agropreneurs to feed the nation
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2020
its only the massive action you take towards your goals that matters,all other things are by the way

LittleTalkMassiveAction
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2020
Agriculture -Get involved
Human Life Depend On Food.
Agriculture is my culture and human life depends on my daily activities on the farm.
I farm to feed the nations.
Without my farming activities, my country Nigeria and the world at large will go hungry.
Without food, human/living things will seize to exist.
I do my farming activities passionately and shamelessly daily.
I don't depend on the government of my country for employment.
I earn money from solving humanity world greatest challenge( lack of food) and money flows into my bank account.
My daily activities on the farm generate revenue to my country(Nigeria).
My target is to encourage/empower my fellow youths to humbly embrace agriculture as a full-time business.
It is a pitiful sightseeing Nigerians/African youths, jobless and walking in streets of urban towns begging for jobs.
And looking at agriculture as a job for the poor and illiterates people.
I am working tirelessly to change that negative thought inherited or transfer to us by our educated folks.
Over 20 million Nigerian university graduates are jobless today simply because they were taught in school that white collar jobs are for certificate holders.
Is hard to excision the belief.
Agriculture can actually employ over 20 million people are still hungry for more employees.
Luckily, you don't need political connections to be employed here, your course of study in school have zero value here.
All you need is passion and endurance.
Finance will locate you if you're fully equipped with agricultural sense.
Have no excuse.
That money you have in your hand can start a farm for you.
"Start with what you have, for what you have is plenty"~ John Obidi
Agriculture is for the passionate.Agribusiness is for all.
If you are a Nigerian reading this and you're jobless, please embrace agriculture today, you will thank me later.
#Be positioned.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Stay safe

Practice social distancing

Regularly wash your hands and regularly use sanitiser
Be vigilant and continue to produce food

This is the best time to be a farmer

Demand is rising and we continue to hit the roof within the next 1 and half years

Don't miss this opportunity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.