Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106024 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
raphaeladex:

ok.
welldone bro i hope u av got a land.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
welldone bro i hope u av got a land.
are you in ogbomoso?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by jossytech(m): 4:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Boss, can you please show me with pics or explain how to apply poultry manure to the plantain, distance and details

Thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
jossytech:
Boss, can you please show me with pics or explain how to apply poultry manure to the plantain, distance and details

Thanks
Kindly come down to the farm to see and gain practical knowledge.
It is free.

2 Likes

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Do plantain...it pays.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

are you in ogbomoso?
no bro presently am serving imo state but i will be in ogbomosho on February precisely middle of feb.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Johnnyessence:
no bro presently am serving imo state but i will be in ogbomosho on February precisely middle of feb.
let me know when you are back.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

let me know when you are back.
ok bro i will call u when am coming
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:14am On Feb 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
ok bro i will call u when am coming
ok
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2016
The only way to progress is to face your challenges square-up and profer a solution to it.
There is no challenge without a solution,find it out.
Do plantain... it pays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Plantain business is a profitable way to go.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2016
"Agriculture is not crop production as popular beliefs hold - its the production of food and fibre from the world's land and waters.
Without agriculture,its not possible to have city,stock market,bank,university,church or army.Agriculture is the foundation of civilisation and any stable economy" .-Allan savory.
From history,every developed ,industrialised and stable economy are founded on vibrant agricultural production base.
#Do Agric.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by realwizzy97: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2016
DEKORAJ FARMSĀ 

Poultry Equipments,battery cages, Poultry Farming, Farm Constructions/Setting up,defeathering machines,automatic Day Old cages ,automatic or manual stainless steel fish dryer,Metal and engineering Constructions, fabrication of industrialĀ 
Machineries for paint, Liquid Tanks, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical Industries,
Food processing Machines,feed millers,pelletizers,automatic poultry manure removers,conveyors,security doors,bank vaults,book racks,etc manure Outdoor Cooking Gas and consultancy ,call us today for more enquiries and qoutations mobile no- 07060920379, 08073852579,email-dekorajfarms@gmail.com,blog-dekorajfarms.blog.com All our products are in line with international quality standards,
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2016
"When you concentrate on agriculture and industry,Heaven cannot impoverish your state" -Xun zi
It is time everyone get involved in the business of agriculture.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
The most profitable and more sustainable agribusiness is plantain. Do plantain...it pays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
plantain production is good but good marketing system will convert your money to cash

learn how to sell plantain profitably.

https://www.nairaland.com/2821669/how-sell-plantain-profitable-markets.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice one.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Plantain Farming

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by iamahighflyer: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

250 suckers will do
How many plots of land makes up one acre?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by iamahighflyer: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Start plantain farming business....it pays
Plus, I can see 'weeds' on your farm...I thought it competes for nutrients and should eradicated. Why are you letting it be?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:25am On Feb 10, 2016
iamahighflyer:

How many plots of land makes up one acre?
6 plots
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by iamahighflyer: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

6 plots
Ok...thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by iamahighflyer: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

6 plots
Can you setup and manage two acres (12 plots), with 2000 suckers, if invited?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
iamahighflyer:

Ok...thanks
You are welcome.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
iamahighflyer:

Can you setup and manage two acres (12 plots), with 2000 suckers, if invited?
You can call me to discuss.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Farm security is one of the key risk control measures

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by iamahighflyer: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Farm security is one of the key risk control measures
How much will be the rough estimate to do this barbwire fence on a 2-acre farm, any ideas?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Fastlane to success.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by jabojafa(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

6 plots
and what is the dimension of a plot. How also do you combact theft of plantain.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2016
iamahighflyer:

How much will be the rough estimate to do this barbwire fence on a 2-acre farm, any ideas?
It varies.Where is your location? Or you can whatsapp/call me on 08164628081 for info.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Do plantain....it pays.
Its advantages over other crops cannot be overemphasized

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.