Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) (1950 Views)

''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by Greatfes17: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2015

A young girl under the age of 20 was sent to a land of no return last Saturday night following a thunder strike at around 7:30 - 8:00 at one "New Life Winners Church" in Anambra State.

The young girl (Ifunanya), has been living in the church compound for more than one week before she met her death.

A church member told me that ...
She has been here for prayers for more than one week now. Her brother, a man of God told her after the death of her child that she must find a church where she will stay and do serious prayers because the death that killed her child was sent to kill her but because she left the little child on the bed to check on something, it struck her child because it couldn't find her.

An eye witness who has been living in the church premises for more than six months said...
We were both in the kitchen, I was sitting down while she stood in the other part beside me telling me tales.
Suddenly, thunder struck in the church and then in the kitchen where we are. When I regained my consciense, I found myself on the ground. She was also lying helpless turned face-down on the ground. I called and tried to help her up but found out that she is lifeless.

I rushed into the church to check on my little children sleeping there. They were all fine. It is just unfortunate that we lost her this way he added.

The wall of the church entrace was blown open, the major electrical wiring, the churches speaker was also affected and the thunder made it's way out through the wall behind the alter.
It noticeable that the white clothing used in covering the alter table was stained with black flame smoke.[/b]

Source: "Greatfes --+I live 1km less to the church+-- "

UPDATED WOTH PICS

Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by Eeser: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hey
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by INTROVERT(f): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
sauce
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
undecided
BUSHMEAT DON DEY CATCH THE HUNTER..

EBAMI KIGBE OLE O
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by Greatfes17: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ifunanya, when I was talking with you barely six hours before you left forever, you neither told me nor show any sign that you are leaving this world.

Summary of our conversation I quote below ...
Ify: Nwanne Chi.
Me: My friend.
Ify: how are you?
Me: am fine and you?
Ify: what did you bring for me?
Me: nothing ooh. I don't know you are still here.
Ify: you mean you brought nothing for me?
Me: no, I brought you peace.
Ify: am made of peace (abum onye udo).
Me: I brought it to suppliment yours.
Ify: you've wronged me.
Me: sorry dear. I will try better next time.
Ify: Ok.
Me: (starts my cycle) Till next time.
Ify: alright. Bye bye.

7 days before she left (Sunday evening)...

Ify: How is the youth day celebration?
Me: fi...ne (supprised because I don't know her before now)
Ify: did you continue with the drama presentation?
Me: No, there were some issues we can't deal with so we gave up.
Ify: the day I will attend the meeting, everybody will notice me because I will bring to the fore those issues they overlook.
Me: That will be wonderful.
Ify: that my brother, youth president, he will feel the heat. He is only my elder brother at home and not in the church. I will expose him.
Me: I can't wait for the day to come. (Let me join my mother and other friends over there. They expecting me).
Ify: Ok.

You never lived to do things you thought necessary.
But how I wish you were in harmony with the Lord when you left.

R . I . P dear.
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by DuchessLily(f): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sad
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by ebbybest(f): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
church
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Now, what do we call this?!
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by lanaVello1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
thunder abi lightning?? RIP sha
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by Greatfes17: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
sauce
Myself
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by Greatfes17: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided BUSHMEAT DON DEY CATCH THE HUNTER..

EBAMI KIGBE OLE O
Elaborate please...
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by Greatfes17: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
DuchessLily:
Sad
Honestly
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Greatfes17:
Elaborate please...
No please.
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by Greatfes17: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
modelmike7:
Now, what do we call this?!
If you ask me, na who i go ask
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by Greatfes17: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
lanaVello1:
thunder abi lightning?? RIP sha
Full thunder. church wall broken, kitchen piecessed. coconut tree dung round.
It that lightning??
Re: Thunder Strikes Newlife Winner's Church, Kills Young Mother.(phototos added) by Greatfes17: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Freemanan:
No please.
As you wish Boss

(1) (Reply)

Abiku {born To Die Prematurely} ~ Read To Discover If You Are An Abiku / "I Was A Christian For 25 Years...." / Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.