Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland (8610 Views)

How Ariya Repete 2018 Changed Lives Of Upcoming Musicians, Drummers / [entertainment] Zara Record Label To Unveil First New Artist On January 1st 2017 / New Music Artist On The Threas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Many up_coming artist created thread on nairaland but our songs never made it to front page. Big names in the music industry are been hyped every day on nairaland, many of them don't have account on nairaland but they enjoy everything.
We all here have different reasons registering on nairaland to be my aim of being here is to promote my songs to get heard since the cost of promotion is high.
We up_coming are bagging those in charge to create a good package for us where we can showcase our selves and our songs
We know to be a celebrity or a super star is not easy but some of us have what it takes to become a celeb or super star all celebrities or super stars in the world today were once an up_coming. THANKS AND JAH BLESS US
Ccc Airmark

2 Likes

Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by crazygod(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dude, just keep pushing. All I know is that u must reap wat u sow. Its a universal law in life. U might not know who will just download ur song and decide to sign u. Little drops of water they say will make a might ocean one day
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2015
crazygod:
Dude, just keep pushing. All I know is that u must reap wat u sow. Its a universal law in life. U might not know who will just download ur song and decide to sign u. Little drops of water they say will make a might ocean one day
You are correct
Thanks and God bless
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by monimekaz(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2015
true talk ...anyways check out my first and single here Listen to Too sure by Supremo at Twitter by Supremo #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/upremo/too-sure-by-supremo-at-twitter. I'm a songwriter too
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Awesomeking: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2015
Dude,keep trying,i got my first major songwriting deal from nairaland,the other one from twitter,trust me,you dont know who is watching your moves and calculating if you are good enough to be a hit,by the way,read my signature.
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2015
I will keep moving till my name will be like ABCD in your mouth
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
OK we will make it to the goal line
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Upcoming artist reply this thread so we can get good results
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Teeboy22(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hizzy:
Upcoming artist reply this thread so we can get good results

nice idea bro
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Ignyte(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2015
O.P... I guess you are among the people that do music because of hustle.... Bros...If you love what you do you won't be looking for benefits... I've seen dudes on NL that are Boss with the flow and when they spit I know they love it....

P.S: If you wan make am... I can suggest methods faster than NL
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Teeboy22(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Ignyte:
O.P... I guess you are among the people that do music because of hustle.... Bros...If you love what you do you won't be looking for benefits... I've seen dudes on NL that are Boss with the flow and when they spit I know they love it....

pls suggest them for us.
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Ignyte(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2015
Teeboy22:

pls suggest them for us.

Radio:
Now, you would agree with me that this is a dead and buried medium... However, for your song to play on Cool FM or The beat 99.9 FM no be beans... And believe it or not.. They are willing to play your songs for absolutely FREE..

Submission: Before you actually begin to peddle links around, have you ever thought of attaching your songs and sending to top artistes via mail through their managers??

Stop giving your song to your people: You've done a single and u shared to ur friends good... Don't do this always... Give DJ's your song, Imagine DJ Spinall plays your song and M.I, Banky W and wizkid are in the club.... Hope don dey arrive be DAT.. Mail d audio.. Don't ever give them links.

HAVE AN ACTIVE ONLINE LIFE: Own a blog, be on as many social networks as possible... I have a friend who got a record deal after posting a video of himself driving his car and his song playing in the background #DopeSongTho

Make a video: Videos are not expensive... If you can buy the gionee E8 (24MP camera) I can shoot for you 'Amazing Videos' for FREE... I know a friend who made a selfie video and I saw it on Afro Pop music...

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Artists for NL get hope well well e.g I heard Airforce1 is working on something with Psqure@ source undisclosed@na dream I for see am@coming tru some day@My single on d way#TeamLoveGoodMusic#
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Teeboy22(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ignyte:

Radio:
Now, you would agree with me that this is a dead and buried medium... However, for your song to play on Cool FM or The beat 99.9 FM no be beans... And believe it or not.. They are willing to play your songs for absolutely FREE..

Submission: Before you actually begin to peddle links around, have you ever thought of attaching your songs and sending to top artistes via mail through their managers??

Stop giving your song to your people: You've done a single and u shared to ur friends good... Don't do this always... Give DJ's your song, Imagine DJ Spinall plays your song and M.I, Banky W and wizkid are in the club.... Hope don dey arrive be DAT.. Mail d audio.. Don't ever give them links.

HAVE AN ACTIVE ONLINE LIFE: Own a blog, be on as many social networks as possible... I have a friend who got a record deal after posting a video of himself driving his car and his song playing in the background #DopeSongTho

Make a video: Videos are not expensive... If you can buy the gionee E8 (24MP camera) I can shoot for you 'Amazing Videos' for FREE... I know a friend who made a selfie video and I saw it on Afro Pop music...

thanks bro

so how do we go about this radio stuff

cos i know One have to have a dope song U Know
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by enua(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
They are like eating kwomo(cow skin) no benefit
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Ignyte:

If I tell' I aren't doing music because of money that means am a liar but the way you said the hol tinz is like maybe I aren't talented but you should know there's is a clear difference between talent and destiny my man MUSIC is my destiny and I have great songs not only that my songs trended last month on Twitter I have gotten 30k downloads on my JIM JIM and Bounce is on point check it out if you aren't convinced yet THANKS
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 01, 2015
Here's my two singles BOUNCE download it on http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55
And JIM JIM download it on http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Ignyte(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Hizzy:

If I tell' I aren't doing music because of money that means am a liar but the way you said the hol tinz is like maybe I aren't talented but you should know there's is a clear difference between talent and destiny my man MUSIC is my destiny and I have great songs not only that my songs trended last month on Twitter I have gotten 30k downloads on my JIM JIM and Bounce is on point check it out if you aren't convinced yet THANKS

I make beats, I have great beatz, People come for beatz and i give them for free if i like. The Joy of Music is not in the money, Go and read about Mozart if u doubt it. Money is just the bonus that comes with the package. 30k downloads is plenty o, but Do you know the difference between Eminem and 2 chainz?? Eminem says he is 'rap god' and it is undisputed, 2 chainz has sold records but his music is not reasonable. Anybody can rap and sound like 2chainz, it's not everybody you see that attempts to be Eminem. Now, you are on that 2chainz level, don't feel comfortable, aim higher!! Why buy one car when you can afford 20?? 30k downloads is not enough, Vic O has downloads but the whole twitter was calling his music crap yesterday... Do music, love music if you no make am, come beat me!!
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ignyte:

I make beats, I have great beatz, People come for beatz and i give them for free if i like. The Joy of Music is not in the money, Go and read about Mozart if u doubt it. Money is just the bonus that comes with the package. 30k downloads is plenty o, but Do you know the difference between Eminem and 2 chainz?? Eminem says he is 'rap god' and it is undisputed, 2 chainz has sold records but his music is not reasonable. Anybody can rap and sound like 2chainz, it's not everybody you see that attempts to be Eminem. Now, you are on that 2chainz level, don't feel comfortable, aim higher!! Why buy one car when you can afford 20?? 30k downloads is not enough, Vic O has downloads but the whole twitter was calling his music crap yesterday... Do music, love music if you no make am, come beat me!!
Mmmm I love the way you advice me it's seems harsh but you are saying the reality your words can make a man work overnight without sleeping but have you downloaded my songs to know if am in the category of Eminem or 2 chains. I am my self and am original I can't be anybody but to be myself
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Ignyte(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hizzy:

Mmmm I love the way you advice me it's seems harsh but you are saying the reality your words can make a man work overnight without sleeping but have you downloaded my songs to know if am in the category of Eminem or 2 chains. I am my self and am original I can't be anybody but to be myself

I downloaded both, haven't had time to listen though, I'll get back to you, once I do that
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ignyte:

I downloaded both, haven't had time to listen though, I'll get back to you, once I do that
OK
I wanna be a great musician, so feel free to tell me the ugly and good side of my songs
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Ignyte(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hizzy:

OK
I wanna be a great musician, so feel free to tell me the ugly and good side of my songs

You are a better singer than a rapper. Forget Bounce, stick to Jim Jim
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Ignyte:

You are a better singer than a rapper. Forget Bounce, stick to Jim Jim
OK am hearing this for the fourth time thanks
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by SylarsMcQuins: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2015
I'm an Artist Manager and this song is from my Artist, pls download and tell me what you think before we officially drop this single. Thanks

crazygod:

enua:
They are like eating kwomo(cow skin) no benefit

Cpiano:
Artists for NL get hope well well e.g I heard Airforce1 is working on something with Psqure@ source undisclosed@na dream I for see am@coming tru some day@My single on d way#TeamLoveGoodMusic#

Teeboy22:

nice idea bro

Ignyte:

Hizzy:
I will keep moving till my name will be like ABCD in your mouth

Awesomeking:
Dude,keep trying,i got my first major songwriting deal from nairaland,the other one from twitter,trust me,you dont know who is watching your moves and calculating if you are good enough to be a hit,by the way,read my signature.

monimekaz:
true talk ...anyways check out my first and single here Listen to Too sure by Supremo at Twitter by Supremo #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/upremo/too-sure-by-supremo-at-twitter. I'm a songwriter too

crazygod:

Hizzy:
Many up_coming artist created thread on nairaland but our songs never made it to front page. Big names in the music industry are been hyped every day on nairaland, many of them don't have account on nairaland but they enjoy everything.
We all here have different reasons registering on nairaland to be my aim of being here is to promote my songs to get heard since the cost of promotion is high.
We up_coming are bagging those in charge to create a good package for us where we can showcase our selves and our songs
We know to be a celebrity or a super star is not easy but some of us have what it takes to become a celeb or super star all celebrities or super stars in the world today were once an up_coming. THANKS AND JAH BLESS US
Ccc Airmark

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/eef31c51
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Ignyte(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Hizzy:

When I hear an amazing song I share it with all my friends. The guy that works your beats is a maestro. Stick with him.

Promote your art. It is absolutely free to get your work on [url]notjustok.com[/url] or [url]360nobs.com[/url] give them Jim Jim. Make them feel the groove. Attach your song and mail top radio stations, mention them on twitter, so as to remind them and share links.

Don't go about asking for a record deal just ask the stars their opinion. You already get manager else, I for don apply so as to make changes.... I hope Mr. Manager gets to read this.

Your singing can get Africa Dancing, and Trust me! Africa loves Dancing!! Don't Rap in any of those songs Abeg!! Just Sing, one day u go blow. Plus Modify your name.
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Teeboy22(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Hizzy:
bro send me ur song on whatsapp @ signature
my device cnt download frm dat site
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Teeboy22(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
I'm an Artist Manager and this song is from my Artist, pls download and tell me what you think before we officially drop this single. Thanks

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/eef31c51
..snd me de song on whatspp @ signature..m

my device cnt download frm dat website..
Tnx
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by SylarsMcQuins: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2015
Teeboy22:
..snd me de song on whatspp @ signature..m
my device cnt download frm dat website.. Tnx
Aiit done that
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2015
Ignyte:

When I hear an amazing song I share it with all my friends. The guy that works your beats is a maestro. Stick with him.

Promote your art. It is absolutely free to get your work on [url]notjustok.com[/url] or [url]360nobs.com[/url] give them Jim Jim. Make them feel the groove. Attach your song and mail top radio stations, mention them on twitter, so as to remind them and share links.

Don't go about asking for a record deal just ask the stars their opinion. You already get manager else, I for don apply so as to make changes.... I hope Mr. Manager gets to read this.

Your singing can get Africa Dancing, and Trust me! Africa loves Dancing!! Don't Rap in any of those songs Abeg!! Just Sing, one day u go blow. Plus Modify your name.
OK thanks but I have mailed JIM JIM to notjustok.com several times but I didn't get any positive answer
Please can you help
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Ignyte:

I don't hav manager am just alone I need management
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by kennykg(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

This first time of downloading a song through nairaland, I first thought you sang the song yourself but say you are his manager and I must say you are a wicked man.

How do still let this talent still be an upcoming artist been blasting this song from 6:30an till this moment I'm posting. I so so Love the song, grin cool... Would pick it over some top artist...

MA pm u
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by SylarsMcQuins: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2015
kennykg:

This first time of downloading a song through nairaland, I first thought you sang the song yourself but say you are his manager and I must say you are a wicked man.

How do still let this talent still be an upcoming artist been blasting this song from 6:30an till this moment I'm posting. I so so Love the song, grin cool... Would pick it over some top artist...

MA pm u

Guy relax we are planning on releasing it next week by God's grace n don't call me wicked and what makes you think I'm wicked?.

That's a strong word besides the song is less than 2wks old

I didn't get ur PM, just mail me instead sylarsquins@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accapella Groups: Pentatonix / Daddy Showkey. Somebody Call My Name Mp3 / Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Rapper ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.