Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Is Catholic Church A True Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Catholic Church A True Church? (451 Views)

Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? / Is Dancing "Shoki", "Bobo" And Others Inside The Church A Sin? / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Catholic Church A True Church? by Luchi20(f): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
I recently read a book which condemn catholic,sayin its not of God nd we practice idolatry nd some other stuffs.am a catholic but after readin d book.i bcame confused.i need comments to clear my doubts
Re: Is Catholic Church A True Church? by eme1n(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
The Catholic church is the one and TRUE church, hence it's the Universal Church. We are the only church that practices the same doctrines and teaching at any given time. Be firm in your faith and the beliefs of the Church, as others criticize Pentecostal and White Garment churches, that's how the Catholic church is also criticized. Don't let worldly factors shake your Faith, we do not worship idols, unlike others that worship their founders. We will always give Glory to our Lord Jesus Christ and Honour to our Mother Mary...

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church A True Church? by Luchi20(f): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tanx bro@eme1n

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Shout Out / Which Of The Sons Of Abraham Was To Be Sacrificed? Isaac Or Ishmeal? / Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.