Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! (49458 Views)

Islamic Radicals Will Be Totally Wipe Out Of Planet Earth - Don Dee Trump / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by xyzhill(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
carnegiefan:
Next is Industry/Manufacturing:

This sector shall received MAXIMUM attention by the Biafran state. Basically suffice to say that technology shall form the legs upon which the nation shall stand. To make this happen as desired, a fixed percentage (2%) of the GDP must ANNUALLY be budgeted to support research and technology by Biafran universities and private tech companies, each of which must be made to specialize in one or two specific fields of technology.

For instance, a university can specialize in auto engineering, while another in computer engineering, and another in aviation physics and aerospace technology.

The government funds should be by way of grants mainly, each of which must only be renewed upon showing of WORLD CLASS products.
Biafra will aim to dominate specific corners of each field of technology. For example, Biafra can choose to be the worldwide authority in ship propellers, or naval navigation systems (software for example)

The grants should go to universities and private companies which have demonstrated RESULTS not plans.

So, to recap. Biafra will invest at least 2% of GDP into technological innovations ANNUALLY.

Biafra has demonstrated during the last war that our engineers could build guided anti-ship missiles, and that was at a time when computers have not been very much miniaturized. Building such weapon today should be easier since we also have better trained scientists and engineers.

Biafran scientists shall work both in universities, and tech companies on a rotating basis. cool
carnegiefan:
One more issue to discuss is Taxation:
A very sound taxation system is the bedrock of a modern economy. I personally prefer that we emphasize more on VAT (or sales tax) than any other taxes. PAYE is still good, but it tends to be evaded by people a lot. But a robust VAT system and a reduced company tax would help to attract some of the world leading companies (after infrastructure has been first taken care of, of course). Instead of hounding people all over the place because of personal income tax ( a lot of our people will still be traders and business persons no matter what), we can have a high rate of VAT. We can use VAT to encourage or discourage consumption of particular goods and services.
carnegiefan:
Next is Industry/Manufacturing:

This sector shall received MAXIMUM attention by the Biafran state. Basically suffice to say that technology shall form the legs upon which the nation shall stand. To make this happen as desired, a fixed percentage (2%) of the GDP must ANNUALLY be budgeted to support research and technology by Biafran universities and private tech companies, each of which must be made to specialize in one or two specific fields of technology.

For instance, a university can specialize in auto engineering, while another in computer engineering, and another in aviation physics and aerospace technology.

The government funds should be by way of grants mainly, each of which must only be renewed upon showing of WORLD CLASS products.
Biafra will aim to dominate specific corners of each field of technology. For example, Biafra can choose to be the worldwide authority in ship propellers, or naval navigation systems (software for example)

The grants should go to universities and private companies which have demonstrated RESULTS not plans.

So, to recap. Biafra will invest at least 2% of GDP into technological innovations ANNUALLY.

Biafra has demonstrated during the last war that our engineers could build guided anti-ship missiles, and that was at a time when computers have not been very much miniaturized. Building such weapon today should be easier since we also have better trained scientists and engineers.

Biafran scientists shall work both in universities, and tech companies on a rotating basis. cool
both are good ideas....... Uve nt discuss on the military yet
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by TheOnlyWiseMan: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Amansu:

You mean you want to continue your elusive and fruitless biafra chase on NL? Just out of curiosity, how do you hope to find him online? Shouldn't you be looking for his grave to dig? Are you sure everything is okay?
You have comprehension problem.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Amansu(f): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

You have comprehension problem.

No, you have misplaced and impossible priority!

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Noblemarce: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Biafra republic is already a success. My children cannot come into the world and face thesame thing I faced in corrupt nigeria, with thesame onblong empty head thieves in disguise called leader still ruling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
c33b33:

Bla! Bla! Bla!

Has B.oohari renovated his rottening grave? From Pan Africa to One Nigeria,all in vain.

What does his people remember him for?

Occupying 500naira note that is worthless and an airport in Hausa Fulani land. Monkey get off my mention. You ain't worth my attention again.

IPOB Youth

Crawl back and rot away in your little rat hole you deranged bragging ape!

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Noblemarce:
Biafra republic is already a success. My children cannot come into the world and face thesame thing I faced in corrupt nigeria, with thesame onblong empty head thieves in disguise called leader still ruling.

What a laugh! You too? You corrupt and thieving brigand calling others corrupt too?

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Ngwaukwu1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
wale6run:

[b]Boy, you are in serious need of history and religious lessons, which I will not oblige you because you are not configured to learn. Briefly, in 1400BC the Assyrians inhabited Jerusalem which they called Ursaliimmu.

It later changed hands and was occupied by the Jebusites who called it Jebus. During the times of the ancient Hebrew, they called it Salem. I told you that the biblical names of those places were mistranslated and were not Israelis names or language.

The above is just to enlighten you that what you read in the Bible is not to be taken literally. On the allegorical interpretation of the Bible there are already 4 different ways of understanding the bible. Yet you are making general and unspecific references to the Bible and asking questions.

Only an elementary child answers a question with a question! I now see that you are not worth it because dogmatism is in front of your learning ability. If you want to resurrect dead biafra from internet, you are welcome to spend your aimless dream online. You will know when you wake up!
[/b]

I apologise to the originator of his thread for this slight distraction, but I do need to chip in here, given that the history provided in the above post, in an attempt by the poster to come across as more intelligent than he is, is somewhat misleading.

While the name Ursaliimu as he rightly stated was the name given to Jerusalem by the Assyrians (Catholic Encyclopaedia), the Assyrian records as at 1400 BC referred to it as Urusalem, hinting at the fact that a people were already existing there as at the time they invaded that land. The name Urusalem is derived from the root word “Ur”, which in Indo-European and Semitic languages mean “origin” (similar to the Mongol word “Urug” or “Oruk” for “clan”). We are all familiar with biblical history that mentions the patriarch Abraham, originating from Ur at a time frame placed at between 2000 - 2500 BC. The origin of the secondary root word “Salem” is debatable. While some argue that it is derived from Shalim or Shalem, the name for the god of dusk in the Canaanite religion, it is also related to the Hebrew word for "peace" (Wikipedia).

The point of this little expose is to point out to the above poster that what he has written does not in any way make a stronger case for the Palestinian claim of being autochthonous to that area more than the Israelis. If it was that simple the issue of Palestine would have been long since resolved.

Biafra, however, is a much more straight forward issue, so I think it would make a lot of sense at this point for those trying to derail this thread to seriously consider packing up their bags and f!cking off to whichever hole they crawled out from. I do honestly apologise for my use of crude language though!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Amansu(f): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Mr man
My facts are not based on some nonsensical Roman configured book called bible
My facts are based on real history
Like I asked
Why are those cities/towns not answering their so called original names
If the names where changed
When where the names of those cities/towns changed and by who
Why was the al-aksa mosque built on a site where the already existing temple of solomon was
Arabic as a language originates from present day saudi arabia
Now how did it find it's way to prsent day isreal
Also where were the Isrealites living before they found themselves scarttered all over europe and other parts of the world
These are simple questions you are supposed to be able to answer if your facts are right
As for biafra
Don't bother yourself cause its restoration is already on the way

[b]Jerusalem is one of the most divided and most bitterly fought-over cities in the human history. Both Jews and Arabs claim Abraham ancestry. Jerusalem is an ancient city that had been built and renovated by three principal civilizations, namely: Islam, Judaism and Roman/Greek Christianity.

It was a city under constant wars. Inevitably, those who could afford it emigrated. Some to other parts of the Roman Empire, other Arab states and others to Europe and beyond. Those who emigrated never lost their religion but those that returned after Hitler's extermination project were greatly adulterated Jews, i.e., not true-blooded by virtue of generations of mixed marriages and hazy connection to some obscure ancestry.

To day, being a Jew is synonymous with Zionism, influence, power and connection in international politics, economy, commerce and some say, global dominion because of their hold on America. This is why the Arabs are losing out and the Palestinians find themselves without their ancestral land.

As for biafra, I disagree because the restoration is in the internet and it takes more than a computer and online insults to do that[/b]!

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by mariamjane(f): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ngwaukwu1:

I apologise to the originator of his thread for this slight distraction, but I do need to chip in here, given that the history provided in the above post, in an attempt by the poster to come across as more intelligent than he is, is somewhat misleading.

While the name Ursaliimu as he rightly stated was the name given to Jerusalem by the Assyrians (Catholic Encyclopaedia), the Assyrian records as at 1400 BC referred to it as Urusalem, hinting at the fact that a people were already existing there as at the time they invaded that land. The name Urusalem is derived from the root word “Ur”, which in Indo-European and Semitic languages mean “origin” (similar to the Mongol word “Urug” or “Oruk” for “clan”). We are all familiar with biblical history that mentions the patriarch Abraham, originating from Ur at a time frame placed at between 2000 - 2500 BC. The origin of the secondary root word “Salem” is debatable. While some argue that it is derived from Shalim or Shalem, the name for the god of dusk in the Canaanite religion, it is also related to the Hebrew word for "peace" (Wikipedia).

The point of this little expose is to point out to the above poster that what he has written does not in any way make a stronger case for the Palestinian claim of being autochthonous to that area more than the Israelis. If it was that simple the issue of Palestine would have been long since resolved.

Biafra, however, is a much more straight forward issue, so I think it would make a lot of sense at this point for those trying to derail this thread to seriously consider packing up their bags and f!cking off to whichever hole they crawled out from. I do honestly apologise for my use of crude language though!

This is how people with a dog in a fight fail examination when befuddled by lack of objectivity.

There was no where in the post you were referring to made any claim that Palestinians were more aboriginal than the Israelis! So, the point of your "copy and paste" write-up from Wikipedia to illustrate a non-issue is egomaniac.

You are also fundamentally misinformed on the Arab-Israelis conflict.

Biafra is a settled or closed matter as far as Nigerians are concerned. It is equally a non-issue and does not have Snowball's chance in hell of coming out alive. Rather than anyone, I think you old gizzard should crawl back into your rat hole!

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Ngwaukwu1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ngwaukwu1:

I think it would make a lot of sense at this point for those trying to derail this thread to seriously consider packing up their bags and f!cking off to whichever hole they crawled out from!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ngwaukwu1:

I think it would make a lot of sense at this point for those trying to derail this thread to seriously consider packing up their bags and f!cking off to whichever hole they crawled out from!

mariamjane:

Biafra is a settled or closed matter as far as Nigerians are concerned. It is equally a non-issue and does not have Snowball's chance in hell of coming out alive. Rather than anyone, I think you old gizzard should crawl back into your rat hole!

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by owolabieleniyan(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
#GO BIAFFRA
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 12:42am On Oct 09, 2015
mariamjane:

Talk about a loose and unbridled gutter mouth! You found you could not response but had to insult the lady as befitted your nefarious upbringing? Shame on you, pit mouth!

How will I respond to a monkey that says what Biafra have in common with other parasite that makes up nigeria is : " ibos are dependent to nigeria in air,land and sea" . Is that an answer to my question? What do we have in common? Do we eat the same food? Same ideology? Same system of government? Religion nko? Please join that monkey in the cage. Shame on you illiterate!

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 12:58am On Oct 09, 2015
I do not believe in likes and I am been prove right. "There is a bight of Biafra and no country like Biafra" oh dear Lord! Is a bight not a coastline? Why was the Bight of Biafra renamed? Use your black man brain to reason. I'll live you to wallow in your ignorance. That's why Lugard called your ancestors monkeys.

In other news,Yorrobbers are also complaining of One Nigeria,take your madness to Odua people agitating because cows led by fulani herdsmen are beginning to deal with them.

There are so angry this thread has lived long.

IPOB Youth

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 2:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Amansu:

[b]Jerusalem is one of the most divided and most bitterly fought-over cities in the human history. Both Jews and Arabs claim Abraham ancestry. Jerusalem is an ancient city that had been built and renovated by three principal civilizations, namely: Islam, Judaism and Roman/Greek Christianity.

It was a city under constant wars. Inevitably, those who could afford it emigrated. Some to other parts of the Roman Empire, other Arab states and others to Europe and beyond. Those who emigrated never lost their religion but those that returned after Hitler's extermination project were greatly adulterated Jews, i.e., not true-blooded by virtue of generations of mixed marriages and hazy connection to some obscure ancestry.

To day, being a Jew is synonymous with Zionism, influence, power and connection in international politics, economy, commerce and some say, global dominion because of their hold on America. This is why the Arabs are losing out and the Palestinians find themselves without their ancestral land.

As for biafra, I disagree because the restoration is in the internet and it takes more than a computer and online insults to do that[/b]!

Its obvious you are not ready to get to the truth of the matter
If you do you will be able to give insights to those simple questions I asked
Anyway
As much as ancient history is filled with lots of conquering and land grabbing activities
One thing is certain
Every city or town is and has always been established by a set of people
The people give the cities or towns names based on their indeginous languages which are often based on their understanding and relationship with the area in which this cities or towns are formed
Jerusalem, galilee, judea etc are all cities and town within the land of Isreal established by the various tribes of isreal
Remember Jerusalem is also nicknamed "the city of David"
Who is David
Is he not a one time king of isreal
The Arabs (no matter how closely related to the isrealites they are), the romans, ancient jebusites, philistaines etc did not establish those cities or towns
They have rather being constant invaders into those cities and towns at different periods of ancient history
The isrealites have always been invaded and taken into slavery (which was the order of the day during ancient times) at different points in ancient history
As much as this did happen they always returned to their land from exile
When they return they always rebuild their destroyed land and most of its important structures
Case in point the rebuilding of King solomons (remember king solomon is king Davids son) temple many times after their return
The medivial era was the last time they where invaded and disperse from their land of which many went into exile in europe and other parts of the world with the aim of not returning back
The constant persection in Europe which climaxed with the events of world war 2 made them to resolve to return back to their land with the determination never to be invaded and desparsed again
The process of returning back to their land made them to meet a situation already created by the descendants of the romans (spear headed by the diabolical vartican), the descendants of the philistines (present day palestinians) as well as the evil and demonic British (who had and still have a sinester plan with the situation they created)
With the situation on ground they had no option than to fight their way in back to their land
History is filled with lots of conspiracies and coverups
Are the current isreali's the true Isrealites
We cannot really say
But one thing is certain
The Arabs/Philistians (aka palestianians) have no right, I repeat NO RIGHT to claim that land because it does not belong to them
DON'T BOTHER ABOUT BIAFRA CAUSE NO ONE HAS THE POWER TO STOP IT'S RE-EMERGENCE

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:22am On Oct 09, 2015
We must move ahead. We have to move ahead!
The trolls are boiling! cheesy cheesy

Next I will address defense, particularly our defense industry focus. cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Biafran military -army, navy, airforce, and "combined special forces" shall form the wings of the armed forces. The operational policy would be to create a "seemless integration" of the armed forces, and make it a "smooth" and resillient fighting force.
The reason I proposed a small standing force (always ready to go on short notice) is to be able to quickly defeat an enemy.
This force will be dominated by the combined special forces.
The combined special forces will be the force that defeats the enemy even before the enemy gets an opportunity to declare war. It will be manned by the best men/women from the army, navy and airfore, and equipped with some of the best Biafran made ground, air, sea, and space assets (in agreement with leading powers of the world of course). This cannot be achieved overnight of course, but this is the goal, afterall Biafra will be spending huge amounts in R & D annually.
It should be a force that can defeat an invading enemy regardless of the size of the invading army. The backup mandatory service citizen force which snags every 18 year old into a 2 year service, is only there to hold the ground after the standing force has inflicted the damage on the invading enemy.
Notice that an emphasis is placed on defence, but the combined special forces should be able to mount an offensive including preemptive strikes.

Next I will discuss the type of weapons that Biafra will be developing.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:08am On Oct 09, 2015
I won't go into the details of the specific weapons that Biafra will seek to develop. I can say that Biafra will (in accordance with international law) not develop "weapons of mass destruction" be they nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons. We shall simply develop and deploy normal TNT. grin that stop the enemy the ability to win.

But, I am facinated by specific types of missiles; Crusie missiles in particular. I've always been facinated by them since gulf war 1 and have fallen in love with the great "Tomahawk" which I nicknamed "a.s.s kicker". grin

Our defense objective would be to deny the enemy the opportunity to effectively use WMDs against us.
Drones also facinate me; all types of them: air, water, underwater, very high altitude/edge of space, ... you get the point.
In these days when computers are highly evolved, building defensive weapons should not be too hard. One of such defensive weapon is the Israeli "Iron dome" -mainly software driven. So, we basically deny the enemy the chance to anihilate us, while remaining able to keep our land free of invaders.

I won't say more because I don't want to be misunderstood by anybody.
This thread is about How Biafra will be totally different from Nigeria.
In 55 years, Nigeria still has nothing remotely close to something that can defend against determined invaders.
So, in Biafra, we shall do it effectively.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

At times I wonder what sort of humans these YO-ROBBER People are.
In one sentence you list out Igbos sins, At the same time insist they must live with you.

Isn't that madness?

Are you visually impaired? Nobody is insisting Igbos must live with anybody. Rather, they left their red clay earth to dwell in other parts of Nigeria. As for staying in Nigeria, they are free to leave SE and seek their promised land in Bight of Biafra or Fernando Po or Cameroon for all we care!

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by mariamjane(f): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
c33b33:

How will I respond to a monkey that says what Biafra have in common with other parasite that makes up nigeria is : " ibos are dependent to nigeria in air,land and sea" . Is that an answer to my question? What do we have in common? Do we eat the same food? Same ideology? Same system of government? Religion nko? Please join that monkey in the cage. Shame on you illiterate!

IPOB Youth

You are lost, freaking rabid dog!

As part of Nigeria don't we own collectively the Nigerian land, air and sea? Are we not in the same federation?
Don't we share the same system of State Administration? Don't we have the same Catholicism, Methodist, Evangelism in Nigeria?

Do we supply you yams, beans, gari, akpu and meat from the north, without which you will starve to death as was the case during the war? Go and wash out that your dog mouth before you insult anyone else, you daft!

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Amansu(f): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Its obvious you are not ready to get to the truth of the matter
If you do you will be able to give insights to those simple questions I asked
Anyway
As much as ancient history is filled with lots of conquering and land grabbing activities
One thing is certain
Every city or town is and has always been established by a set of people
The people give the cities or towns names based on their indeginous languages which are often based on their understanding and relationship with the area in which this cities or towns are formed
Jerusalem, galilee, judea etc are all cities and town within the land of Isreal established by the various tribes of isreal
Remember Jerusalem is also nicknamed "the city of David"
Who is David
Is he not a one time king of isreal
The Arabs (no matter how closely related to the isrealites they are), the romans, ancient jebusites, philistaines etc did not establish those cities or towns
They have rather being constant invaders into those cities and towns at different periods of ancient history
The isrealites have always been invaded and taken into slavery (which was the order of the day during ancient times) at different points in ancient history
As much as this did happen they always returned to their land from exile
When they return they always rebuild their destroyed land and most of its important structures
Case in point the rebuilding of King solomons (remember king solomon is king Davids son) temple many times after their return
The medivial era was the last time they where invaded and disperse from their land of which many went into exile in europe and other parts of the world with the aim of not returning back
The constant persection in Europe which climaxed with the events of world war 2 made them to resolve to return back to their land with the determination never to be invaded and desparsed again
The process of returning back to their land made them to meet a situation already created by the descendants of the romans (spear headed by the diabolical vartican), the descendants of the philistines (present day palestinians) as well as the evil and demonic British (who had and still have a sinester plan with the situation they created)
With the situation on ground they had no option than to fight their way in back to their land
History is filled with lots of conspiracies and coverups
Are the current isreali's the true Isrealites
We cannot really say
But one thing is certain
The Arabs/Philistians (aka palestianians) have no right, I repeat NO RIGHT to claim that land because it does not belong to them
DON'T BOTHER ABOUT BIAFRA CAUSE NO ONE HAS THE POWER TO STOP IT'S RE-EMERGENCE

There is nothing bad like a man who does not know but insists that he knows!

You were responded to by several members already with brief history of those biblical cities with names of inhabitants and dates but you continue with tediously didactic harangue.

Despite your claim that your facts were not based on the Bible, you continued to quote the Bible haphazardly with the singular aim of striking some obscure point regardless of its irrelevance. As someone said earlier, this blind dogmatism is the worst form of ignorance.

I am not in the least bothered by the futility of trying to wake up dead biafra from the pages of internet. The desperation is to be pitied

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Amansu:

I am not in the least bothered by the futility of trying to wake up dead biafra from the pages of internet. The desperation is to be pitied

Now that you have brought to the fore your morbid fears on IPOB pursuit it's time you channelled your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic before you run mental...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Amansu(f): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
xtrorse:

Now that you have brought to the fore your fears on IPOB pursuit it's time you channelled your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic before you run mental...

Horse-sh.it, you are not worth it! Shoo shoo

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Amansu:

Horse-sh.it, you are not worth it! Shoo shoo

You can as well scratch yourself to your Waterloo!

Frustrated agbo òpá eyìn and şépè hawker...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by angelberton(f): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Madam
Biafra existed even before britain
If you don't know this
do some proper research

What astounding claims!

How come Britain over-powered Biafra and made her not only a colony of UK but also a region of Nigeria?
What did this say about ancient biafra?
Unclad hunter-gatherers?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
angelberton:

What astounding claims!

How come Britain over-powered Biafra and made her not only a colony of UK but also a region of Nigeria?
Unclad hunter-gatherers?

Won't it be honourable for you to channel your energy towards OduaArewanistan republic?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by mustafo: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
c33b33:

I wanted to ignore this but I had to quote. Please go and upgrade your education because you have shown your lack of enlightenment on history. Biafra is not an Igbo affair,Igbo is a language in Biafra. Google can help your lazy ass on research and it is far more better than your gutter press and nairaland.

We are not the only indigenous people but are the only ones with guts to exercise the right to self-determination. You can roast in your cowardice and parasitic state. Allow us make our noise on internet without interfering,can you?Monkey!

IPOB Youth

Mr okoro, where has your guts taken you?

3 million dead, others dying and your chief coward picked race to Ivory Coast leaving you behind to face the Nigeria Military's music, which wiped out that guts from your harrowing face.

Who did better and who is the parasite?

Most Nigerians did not feel anything but carried on life as normal while the ibos who were starved and denied our food and meat died agonising and miserable death.

Yet, here you are bragging today! You must be sick in that your cannibal head!

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by bashirolu: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
xtrorse:

Won't it be honourable for you to channel your energy towards OduaArewanistan republic?

Is your energy well channelled, you that is foisting a non-existent country on her?

Or, did you just drop from a cow's back-hole, ass-dung?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by mustafo: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
xtrorse:

You can as well scratch yourself to your Waterloo!
Frustrated agbo òpá eyìn and şépè hawker...

Look at you, an infested pile of baboon's anal waste!

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2015
How will Odua Republic be better than Nigeria? Nde ishi oji! Cowards!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Still on education. Reading should be a subject on every level of education. It is too bad people think it is a habit that can be picked.

IPOB Youth
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 12:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Amansu:

There is nothing bad like a man who does not know but insists that he knows!

You were responded to by several members already with brief history of those biblical cities with names of inhabitants and dates but you continue with tediously didactic harangue.

Despite your claim that your facts were not based on the Bible, you continued to quote the Bible haphazardly with the singular aim of striking some obscure point regardless of its irrelevance. As someone said earlier, this blind dogmatism is the worst form of ignorance.

Look
I ask some questions
The best you can do is to answer those questions factually
I have done my best in highlighting the real situation
You either disprove it with Concrete facts or you get moving
I have no time for back and fort
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 12:59am On Oct 10, 2015
angelberton:

What astounding claims!

Unclad hunter-gatherers?

India and china both existed before Britain
They were also both over-powered by Britain with India and hong kong (part of china) made colonies for the british
So what then is the essence of your first sentence
Like I said go do some PROPER research on the issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa / Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.