Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! (49464 Views)

Islamic Radicals Will Be Totally Wipe Out Of Planet Earth - Don Dee Trump / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:

Ok bro I will modify to include weapons/military assets to be made easily accessible to Biafrans in times of invasion or war. Obviously that is how it should be anyway.
It can be achieved through ingenuity in national planning and infrastructure design.
All for one and one for all.

Yes.

As long as every Biafran has a weapon kept for him or her and constantly upgraded, it will be difficult for any nation to invade Biafra and survive.

Our national military doctrine should be

Oh BIAFRANS HAVE YOU TRAINED WITH THE WEAPONS KEPT FOR EACH OF YOU FOR WAR. cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
fablola:

What do you mean "failures"?
A quintessential failure like you has his head in his other end and don't know the enormity of the swindling scam your fellow Biafra has put out.

Who in his right sense will believe a scam to create a biafran economy that is bigger than that of Russia, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, India, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Canada, Denmark, Turkey, Iran, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc, in just 2 decades?

Your Ojukwu pulled a fast one over ibos once and you are stupidly clapping for this spin-doctor? Go head, when the smoke of the donkey dung dissipates from his pipe, you people will come down to earth, confused Biafra!

With 20pounds under great persecution, we built financial empires worth billions within a zoo called Nigeria

What do you think we will achieve in Biafra. cool

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

With 20pounds under great persecution, we built financial empires worth billions within a zoo called Nigeria
What do you think we will achieve in Biafra. cool

Which financial empires?
The crumbling armed robbery industry, baby factory, kidnapping, cannibalism, ritualism, fake medicines?
You are in for hell on earth when your empire of crime implodes on itself.
That is assuming a country called biafra can ever arise out of the ashes of its death, which has been called a pipe-dream!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
We are winning folks! cheesy

Four pages of SOLID ideas from Biafrans. All we have from our opponents so far are bags of air, insults and nothing else.

God Bless Biafra. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by bashirolu: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:
The minimum 2% of GDP expenditure on defence will go to many areas of defence, but the majority of it should go to research and development of modern weapon systems in Biafra. It will create jobs as well as ensure that the Biafran defence forces have unique technologies to win wars.
We shall have strategic allies of course with whom we shall share our technologies as well as obtain some from them.

What a laugh! A dried vulture trying to pick the age-old dried brittle bones of Biafra to no avail.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by bashirolu: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:
We are winning folks! cheesy

Four pages of SOLID ideas from Biafrans. All we have from our opponents so far are bags of air, insults and nothing else.

God Bless Biafra. cheesy

Winning what? No wonder they said you and your lieutenant are high on cow poo to dream this pipe dream! I can see you are already gyrating!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Just one Biafran. Many more like him!

[b]He is considered as a genius of the computing because he revolutionized the technology world through its inventions.

Of Nigerian Biafran origin, Cyprian Uzoh holds more than 126 patents delivered in the United States and more than 160 worldwide in the semiconductors technology. He also co-wrote more than 35 publications.

And his exploits were worth to him many awards on the international scale.

In 2006, he was appointed “inventor of the year” for the patent on the “Manufacturing process of an electrolytic interconnection structures on a chip of integrated circuit” (USPTO 6.709.562).

USPTO 6.709.562 is one of the most important patents in the science and technology of semiconductors field.

Cyprian Emeka Uzoh is said to be the main pioneer of the modern technologies of copper interconnection of high performance.

He is the one who discovered, developed and applied in team, the various elements and the critical technologies that drove to the successful implementation of the technology of copper interconnection at IBM Corporation and also in all the semiconductor industry.

This technology allowed the introduction of the copper in the manufacturing of chips, what was a revolution.

The discovery of the galvanoplasty technology in this industry is also to be put to the credit of Cyprian Emeka Uzoh.

Let us remind that IBM put this technology into production at the end of the 1990s and represents today the main method of cabling device using electric fields and metal muds to polish metals with low pressures.[/b]

http://www.africatopsuccess.com/en/2014/07/09/cyprian-emeka-uzoh-the-nigerian-of-more-than-160-patents-holder-in-the-world/

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nna eh, this zoo people can't fathom the depth of the Biafran workforce when we get our freedom.
Simply worldclass!

We defeat our enemies with SUPERIOR INTELLECT. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, SE/Parts of SS minus Edo State except Igbanke/Parts of Benue and Kogi States. All determined at LGA level via referendum for Biafra.

Entire SE/Parts of SS/Parts of Benue and Kogi States. All by Ascriptive measures for Republic of Igbo land.

Pie in the sky if you think Benue or Kogi will join your suicidal mission to nowhere! This smoke dream is doing you no good!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by angelberton(f): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:

Let me answer you one last time because you choose insult over reason.
You will not understand how it is possible because you are a Nigerian and you don't have a CAN DO spirit. Gerrit now?
Nigeria wastes hundreds of billions ANNUALLY. In fact Nigeria should be among the top four economies in the world, but she is a fat lazy flatfoot!
You must become a Biafran (in spirit and soul) before you can see the possibility.

Typical bigot speaking from both sides of his mouth!
When you insult Nigeria or call her names, you insult every Nigerian; don't you know this, gas-head?

Where will you put USA, China, Japan and Germany if Nigeria should be among the top four? You can now see why your pipe and smoke are damaging for your health, confused Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by bashirolu: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
kenny987:

It's so sad...they're so used to the filth we are forced to contend with that they can't even dare to dream of better or engage their imagination. The slavish mentality is so strong! Goodness gracious! They can't imagine the possibility of an African country rising above the stereotype of backwardness but Biafra is here to prove them wrong!

Yeah Yeah Just like Ojukwu with his third eye led you to Golgotha and 3 million of you perished! What a biafran possibility!

Go on and dance with death!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
bashirolu:

Yeah Yeah Just like Ojukwu with his third eye led you to Golgotha and 3 million of you perished! What a biafran possibility!

Go on and dance with death!

Just remain asleep while those who dare to take on the challenges do so and soar! Pessimism is a disease and it's in u.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by PenSniper: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
VickJames:

I understand that there were anomalies in the war that cannot be taken back and from what my elder brother told me, he said they didn't want to attack the yorubaland but the capital. The midwestern invasion was a result of distraction of the federal forces who had taken over of owerri. So, they thought the need to protec
t their region will make them reduce forces at owerri and try to take back the midwestern region.

The bombing of ebute metta was a
result of the fact that Lagos was the capital. I stayed in Ebute Metta, infact. I'm sorry if it affected you in
anyway. Those were the consequence of war.

I am not mincing words, I don't like
the setting of this country. Its too parasitic. I'm not suffering but a well-read man will understand that the system is too parasitic. If we can go our separate ways and be good neighbours, then excellent. I will still
love to come to lagos to do business while you can do business in Aba. Everyone will respect his/her hosts.

If a people with a population as much as the other people cannot bring
anything to the table. The people
should be divided and let them find what they can do for themselves. I am still saying it, the economy will be going a down spiral until this country divides and everyone develop at his own pace.

I share your perception on the need for this country to seperate but i believe that doing so peacefully will augur well for everybody. Honestly speaking, there is no region of this country, east, west or north, that
cannot sustain itself in the event of seperation.

I recollected Gowon saying that the basis for nigeria unity did not exist at all but why he failed to act appropriately beats me hollow.

Especially with Awolowo's steadfast emphasis on the fact nigeria was merely a geographical expression, meaning that its unity wasn't sustainable.
It was unfortunate that the yoruba
were virtually non-existent in the army during the crisis because our people saw the profession and the police as belonging to the low life so it was generally discouraged by most families. However, it served as a
terrible setback for us because otherwise, we were convinced that Awolowo and our leaders would've taken the SW out of Nigeria.

When Awolowo gave the FG ultimatum to withdraw northern soldiers from the SW that his people saw them as an army of occupation and the call was immediately heeded,
a staggering reality followed - that yoruba footsoldiers were so scanty that we had'nt sufficient number to even man our porous borders talkless of defending the land. I remembered my uncle who told us this weeping like a child on his return from an

elders' meeting saying the statistic was the reason the SW could not attempt a breakaway because the british and some powerful countries were solidly behind the north and that strangely, they seemed to hate the
idea of Awolowo leading a seperate country out of nigeria. So the conclusion reached at the meetings was that an attempt might be suicidal.

Thanks for your apology about the Ebute Metta bombing. Is it not ironic that you even lived in the area too ?
Actually, i would've been a victim but still pertially one.
I lost a very close friend; both of us were cinema addicts. On that
particular night, we planned to go but it so happened that an elderly neighbour of mine, a man we knew as Ibo ( kobokobo) as we new them, but wether he was from the core east or mid-west, we could'nt say, advised me to shelve my going because i suddenly developed a runing
stomach. This man had a hotel (Right Time Hotel) almost opposite my residence. The bus stop was directly in front of this hotel, so while i wai
ted for my friend to join me at the bus stop, i decided to ask this hotel
proprietor ( he was one of numerous ibos that refused to heed the call to return home) what i could use to suppress the stooling but he told me to shelve my going if i didn't want to make myself a nuisance to other
viewers by patronising the toilet constantly coupled with the fact that i would not even enjoy the film anyway. I decided to heed his advice but my friend decided to go all the same and that was how i lost him. He died later to a fatal injury.
Call it fate.

Since we both experienced a failed attempt at seperation, i pray that the Lord grant us the uncommon grace to witness a peacefully successful dissolution of the discordant and incompatible union.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by VickJames(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
PenSniper:

I share your perception on the need for this country to seperate but i believe that doing so peacefully will augur well for everybody. Honestly speaking, there is no region of this country, east, west or north, that cannot sustain itself in the event of seperation.

I recollected Gowon saying that the basis for nigeria unity did not exist at all but why he failed to act appropriately beats me hollow.
Especially with Awolowo's steadfast emphasis on the fact nigeria was merely a geographical expression, meaning that its unity wasn't sustainable.
It was unfortunate that the yoruba were virtually non-existent in the army during the crisis because our people saw the profession and the police as belonging to the low life so it was generally discouraged by most families. However, it served as a terrible setback for us because otherwise, we were convinced that Awolowo and our leaders would've taken the SW out of Nigeria.

When Awolowo gave the FG ultimatum to withdraw northern soldiers from the SW that his people saw them as an army of occupation and the call was immediately heeded,
a staggering reality followed - that yoruba footsoldiers were so scanty that we had'nt sufficient number to even man our porous borders talkless of defending the land. I remembered my uncle who told us this weeping like a child on his return from an elders' meeting saying the statistic was the reason the SW could not attempt a breakaway because the british and some powerful countries were solidly behind the north and that strangely, they seemed to hate the idea of Awolowo leading a seperate country out of nigeria. So the conclusion reached at the meetings was that an attempt might be suicidal.

Thanks for your apology about the Ebute Metta bombing. Is it not ironic that you even lived in the area too ?
I lost a very close friend; both of us were cinema addicts. On that particular night, we planned to go but it so happened that an elderly neighbour of mine, a man we knew as Ibo ( kobokobo) as we new them, but wether he was from the core east or mid-west, we could'nt say, advised me to shelve my going because i suddenly developed a runing stomach. This man had a hotel (Right Time Hotel) almost opposite my residence. The bus stop was directly in front of this hotel, so while i waited for my friend to join me at the bus stop, i decided to ask this hotel proprietor ( he was one of numerous ibos that refused to heed the call to return home) what i could use to suppress the stooling but he told me to shelve my going if i didn't want to make myself a nuisance to other viewers by patronising the toilet constantly coupled with the fact that i would not even enjoy the film anyway. I decided to heed his advice but my friend decided to go all the same and that was how i lost him. He died later to a fatal injury.
Call it fate.
Since we both experienced a failed attempt at seperation, i pray that the Lord grant us the uncommon grace to witness a peacefully successful dissolution of the discordant and incompatible union.

Oh my goodness, this is a wonderful write-up from a learned and well-read man. I salute your intelligence and condole on your friend's death.

I really hope for a peaceful dissolution of this union, if it comes to war, I will really fight to avoid war. I can still remember vividly the way we had to come up from scratch to become what we're now and it wasn't easy.

I have been reading different news in this country and you'll see that things are going from bad to worse everyday. Many graduates are at home. Go to job/vacancy on nairaland and look at the number of people looking for jobs. Its very bad. Many of our learned brothers have turned to one mode of survival to another. This is not good.

The question I always ask, if oil was in the core north, will southerners populate the NNPC like the northerner dominate all NNPC offices in the south.

God, in his infinite kindness see the cries of our people and liberate us from parasitic associations.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Curlieweed: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
PenSniper:

I share your perception on the need for this country to seperate but i believe that doing so peacefully will augur well for everybody. Honestly speaking, there is no region of this country, east, west or north, that
cannot sustain itself in the event of seperation.

It was unfortunate that the yoruba
were virtually non-existent in the army during the crisis because our people saw the profession and the police as belonging to the low life so it was generally discouraged by most families. However, it served as a
terrible setback for us because otherwise, we were convinced that Awolowo and our leaders would've taken the SW out of Nigeria.

a staggering reality followed - that yoruba footsoldiers were so scanty that we had'nt sufficient number to even man our porous borders talkless of defending the land. I remembered my uncle who told us this weeping like a child on his return from an

elders' meeting saying the statistic was the reason the SW could not attempt a breakaway because the british and some powerful countries were solidly behind the north and that strangely, they seemed to hate the
idea of Awolowo leading a seperate country out of nigeria. So the conclusion reached at the meetings was that an attempt might be suicidal.

I lost a very close friend; both of us were cinema addicts. On that
particular night, we planned to go but it so happened that an elderly neighbour of mine, a man we knew as Ibo ( kobokobo) as we new them, but wether he was from the core east or mid-west, we could'nt say, advised me to shelve my going because i suddenly developed a runing
stomach. This man had a hotel (Right Time Hotel) almost opposite my residence. The bus stop was directly in front of this hotel, so while i wai
ted for my friend to join me at the bus stop, i decided to ask this hotel
proprietor ( he was one of numerous ibos that refused to heed the call to return home) what i could use to suppress the stooling but he told me to shelve my going if i didn't want to make myself a nuisance to other
viewers by patronising the toilet constantly coupled with the fact that i would not even enjoy the film anyway. I decided to heed his advice but my friend decided to go all the same and that was how i lost him. He died later to a fatal injury.
Call it fate.

Thanks for the post. A lot of people have now come to doubt the possibility of a peaceful restructuring of this country. The inflexible stance adopted by the Arewa representatives at the last national conference and Mumuharri's off hand dismissal of the results have erased any doubt in the mind of most reasonable people that a peaceful solution to our structural problem will be feasible.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by vladimiros: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
One more point.

Biafra should study singapore.taiwan and korea.

Entrepot economies based on improved education.

Its possible

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by 1adewoye: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
pazienza:

Biafrans are not idle. We are working. Currently the Biafran region( SE and parts of SS) has the best human development indices figures in Nigeria, Educationally we are also ahead.
https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statisticshttp://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment
But we recognize the fact that we are punching below our weight, we can do better once we free ourselves from the Arewa-odua burden that draws us back.

SS will never cede any part of its land to your Biafra.
Educationally you are backwards. With most of you into buying and selling, including fake goods, it does not take a learned mind to engage in provision store or roadside shop or mechanic shed. Dream your childish dream!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by 1adewoye: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:
The interspace between the city and the countryside should look and feel like this.

Your pungent smoke has swept you to the clouds. Never mind, you will come crashing down to reality from this castle soon enough.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by 1adewoye: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
kenny987:
Boy! Am I proud to be Biafran! My goodness me! Umu Chineke...Iseeee! Carnegiefan and all others...I am humbled and proud and high on d possibilities we possess as Biafrans! I will return to contribute my quota.

Contribute gini? Camouflage asshole? 4get am

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Ignyte(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Benue no join for una plan o... We no follow for any Biafra something... how will we finish giving Buhari our votes and go to another country.... OP check well... Na chanchas plenty pass for benue... d one true APC state
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
1adewoye:

Contribute gini? Camouflage asshole? 4get am

Go and frolic with ur kind and steer clear of rational beings please. I have no time to spare u

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by beland15: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
My idea is that in our promised land we.shall free up the transportation industry as much as possible so we can have private seaports airports waterways metrolines. With this we can have about 30 intl airports in two years and about 12 seaports and metrolines and dredged waterways which will in turn aid Tourism which should be the mainstay of our economy coypled with Technology.
What do u think my brilliant BIAFRANS
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by wale6run: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
kenny987:

Just remain asleep while those who dare to take on the challenges do so and soar! Pessimism is a disease and it's in u.

The ibo dilemma is the difficulty of resisting ojukwu's political dogma, which saw millions dead rather than your foolish belief in 'soaring' success! Dogmatism is a disease, you diseased mind!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
wale6run:

The ibo dilemma is the difficulty of resisting ojukwu's political dogma, which saw millions dead rather than your foolish belief in 'soaring' success! Dogmatism is a disease, you diseased mind!

One question: since u have condemned Igbos to having diseased minds what is ur problem or issue then on this thread? Will u nor leave them to enjoy their daydreams? It is of no concern to u so buzz off...pesky toilet fly!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
kenny987:

Go and frolic with ur kind and steer clear of rational beings please. I have no time to spare u

And which kind are you, nyamiri that come ten a dime?
You are lost in your vain chest-beating on account of impossible nightmare, Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by 1adewoye: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
kenny987:

One question: since u have condemned Igbos to having diseased minds what is ur problem or issue then on this thread? Will u nor leave them to enjoy their daydreams? It is of no concern to u so buzz off...pesky toilet fly!

Take your Biafra scam out of NL otherwise Nigerians are going to comment, you four-eyed mama goat!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by wale6run: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
kenny987:

Can a fly answer question, you depraved psycho gutter-scum!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by PenSniper: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Curlieweed:

Thanks for the post. A lot of people have now come to doubt the possibility of a peaceful restructuring of this country. The inflexible stance adopted by the Arewa representatives at the last national conference and Mumuharri's off hand dismissal of the results have erased any doubt in the mind of most reasonable people that a peaceful solution to our structural problem will be feasible.

That is true. But curiously, i recollected that Dr Ango Abdullahi advocated the seperation of the country, didn't he ?
Given the fact that he is an influential figure in the north, would it be out of place to assume his statement was a feelers of underground mainstream thinking ?

As for Buhari, i consider him inconsequential if one or more segments of the country is about to get the UN involved. Pressing the right diplomatic buttons is all it takes to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by PenSniper: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
VickJames:

Oh my goodness, this is a wonderful write-up from a learned and well-read man. I salute your intelligence and condole on your friend's death.

I really hope for a peaceful dissolution of this union, if it comes to war, I will really fight to avoid war. I can still remember vividly the way we had to come up from scratch to become what we're now and it wasn't easy.

I have been reading different news in this country and you'll see that things are going from bad to worse everyday. Many graduates are at home. Go to job/vacancy on nairaland and look at the number of people looking for jobs. Its very bad. Many of our learned brothers have
turned to one mode of survival to another. This is not good.

The question I always ask, if oil was in the core north, will southerners
populate the NNPC like the northerner dominate all NNPC offices in the south.

God, in his infinite kindness see the cries of our people and liberate us
from parasitic associations.

Amen and thanks, bro.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Curlieweed: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
PenSniper:

That is true. But curiously, i recollected that Dr Ango Abdullahi advocated the seperation of the country, didn't he ?
Given the fact that he is an influential figure in the north, would it be out of place to assume his statement was a feelers of underground mainstream thinking ?

As for Buhari, i consider him inconsequential if one or more segments of the country is about to get the UN involved. Pressing the right diplomatic buttons is all it takes to do that.

I don't really know what motivated Ango Abdullahi's comment but I suspect it was frustration at apparent waning of the Arewa strangle hold on political power. Things have now changed and we again have a resurgent Arewa leadership.

If you think about it strategically, as far as the Arewa elite class maintains a firm grip at the centre, there is absolutely no motivation to change the status quo. In realpolitik you can't get far by appealing to your opponents kind heart. The best situation would've been one where they are out of power at the centre long enough to agree to some basic restructuring. With Mumuharri in power, that particular ship has sailed and more desperate options need to be explored.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by chimax1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nice one op..a true land of our dreams!.

God bless Biafra. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
chimax1:
Nice one op..a true land of our dreams!.

God bless Biafra. smiley

Thanks bro!
We are Biafrans, that is why we can dream.
God bless Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Petrol Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.