Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus (25960 Views)

Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by STUDENTSFORUM(m): 6:32am On Sep 11, 2015
WHY DO YOU NEED THESE TIPS ?
As a student, you tend to face so many challenges, ranging from tution fee, hostel fee and other fee. Let me not even speak about those ones now, because you tend you pay for those ones once in a year But Do you Know that the money you use in Feeding and buying Materials Is even more greater then the amount you spend for school fees and other fees and obviously, they are the ones that tend to consume more cash.
What are these other challenges?
-Feeding
-Photocopying
-Departmental dues
-Hostel Dues
-Faculty dues…. Etc

1. Photography: The Photography business has grown from its state in the days to a renowned profession which people are making a fortune out of. Starting this business in small scale means youre not just making money at the moment but securing a strong financial future for yourself. You know how students especially the female folks love taking pictures, this is the perfect time to make maximum use of this opportunity. you don’t need much to start, just save a little money for a good camera, with a bit of creativity and you’re good to go. Please note that doing photography professionally requires just more than the previous requirements mentioned but this should be enough to get you started. you can also take passport photographs during school registrations.

2. Sale of Fashion Items: Interesting thing about this business is that you’d succeed no matter your gender. Both male and female wears rocks on Nigerian campuses and who else will succeed more if not their fellow students. I know of a guy who is living comfortably and paying school fees only by selling men under-wears, yes, Just men under wears, most of the times he travels out to the region where these boxer shorts are at a very low prize, buys them and bring them to his school. He sells these boxer shorts for virtually everybody in his region ranging from his lecturers down to his fellow students. I don’t want to go into details on how much these things cost, but its best you do your home work.

3. T-Shirt Customization: This business requires your creativity as a student. looking around you, you’ll notice students love fancy and funky stuffs. learning the art of this business means you’ll have fellow students begging you to collect their money for a t-shirt write up. You can learn this simple business during your stay at home/holiday. You can start in small scale by doing the write ups on your own T-shirt, friends will like it and ask you to even do for them. Just start something. Remember the “My Oga at the Top Saga”? you see those custom t-shirts? Need i say more? – See more at:

4. Online Registration: Yes, if you have a laptop and a bit of computer knowledge, i don’t know what stops you from enjoying both the pleasure and money derived from this Job. you can register virtually everything online. Course Registration, Post-UTME Registration, JAMB Registration, Job Application, etc. You can even make extra cash from typing assignments and projects for fellow students. Do i also need to tell you the thousands of Naira made during post UTME registrations? All the tools you need to make good money are all around you, you Just need to identify one and work your way through it. –

5. Website Design/Hosting: I’ll be a bit biased on this one because that’s what i do currently and don’t know if its suitable for students or not. But i can authoritatively tell you students are taping into the hidden money from this lucrative business. It may take a while to learn the entire concept of how this things work but its something you can easily do while you are home for holidays. Website Design may sound a bit complex so you might want to manage the little you get from setting up blogs for fellow students. This write up may not make sense to you because you don’t know a thing about website design, its why i’ll advice you to learn under anybody who is established in it already. Look around your campus, there are students who do well comfortably with this business, it wouldn’t hurt much to meet them to put you through.

Below are the other 10 tips which have been tested and confirmed.

–Starting up Tutorials : If are capable of teaching, you can earn teaching you classmates and those below you in class.

–Photocopying.

–Blogging

-Laundry

-Helping with respect to online assignments: I know of people that make huge from this.
–Bulk Sms : You have various Fellowships in yur school.Don’t you know you can make money selling units to them ?-Opening a café |(This involves much capital though)

–Selling Textbooks to people.

–Opening up a canteen and employing people to work there for you

–Going into Political stuffs (These one is making sense sha, eg, hall governor,sug excos, etc)

http://studentsforumng.com/top-15-things-can-make-money-campus/

CREDITS: MyEduNG, UNNedu

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by jessejunior(m): 6:49am On Sep 11, 2015
Educative cool

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by bukoju(f): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2015
A fine write up.

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by dangote7510(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2015
the problem is capital

5 Likes

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by wetdspace(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2015
I will try it out now as a graduate.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2015
Nice! Am gonna save this page for future reasons
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by killzone(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Hmm nice write up
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by prodiG(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2015
ok
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Arlex(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2015
If u're studying a professional course all d op just listed might not be easy to combine with ur academics...my advice; study smart and write all d scholarship exams available for u. Scholarships are d easiest way to make money on campus. U don't need to top ur class before u win a scholarship, u just need to be smart.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Feranmicharles(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Saving this page smiley I must make money on campus oooo. One of my dreams after 1st class smiley

3 Likes

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by angieberry(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Nice
Fashion and makeup business is very viable especially among the girls
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by tolexy007(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
cheesy..Nice write up, all this are better than to b a Yahoo boy or Aristo angry

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Neduzze5(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
For me back then in school, I downloaded a lot of games on my phone and stored them on my laptop.

Anytime, I was broke and hungry, I'd go to the canteen and sit at a very conspicuous area of the canteen, a place where I'd be seen by all and sundry.

Then I'd open my Asphalt 5 or PES 2012, increase the volume to the loudest and start playing grin

Before you say jack, some interested peeps will flock around me and start asking for the game, na so business yarn don start ooh.

After we negotiate the price which mostly falls between 300 and 800 naira per game, I'd take them to my hostel and send to each of them. Na so feeding money don show ooh cheesy

I usually made between 2000 and 4000 per week smiley

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by ylaa(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
HOW ABT THIS
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by money121(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by olaolulazio(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
sell condoms!
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Soul winning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Seuncoded(f): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Moderators Is Currently Needed And Super Mod cheesywinkMind You Can Also Earn Big Cool Cash There Check Out Non- Oyo statetians Can Join Us Ooooooooooo
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Ok

Open a clinic shocked
Open a cash firstmonie account grin
Render extra-class tutorials for lower levels grin
Direct traffic to online forums grin
Join a religious society to win souls grin
Become a Pastor or Imam grin
Offer to sell handouts for lecturers grin
Be a conductor for grading exam sheets for students grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by lekjons(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2015
be handsome and smart!

girls will take care of ur feeding and maybe some of ur financial needs throughout ur school days!cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Classickid(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Good one but too busy.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by BiggerBangs: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2015
grin

And most especially the student must be entrepreneurial in spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Godwinfrank1: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2015
Owu never sag u

Wher u see money to start canteen

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by kennyman2000(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2015
Thanks OP
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by tolexy007(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2015
olaolulazio:
sell condoms!
you mean open a drug store wink
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by free2ryhme: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2015
CAPITAL ooooooooooo
Niggas with low CGPA nkor!!!

Yu wan mek skul drop dem!
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by PissedOffWeed(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2015
open a brothel and bet9ja office and thank me later grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours / ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa / WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.