Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Vi Rgins [must Read] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Vi Rgins [must Read] (429 Views)

Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Photo: Meet 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still V!rgins N03 Will Shock U / Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Vi Rgins [must Read] by hub123: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2015
This write-up focuses on the things ladies do, or how they act when they are no longer vir-gins (though you might call this general generalization)

Just sit down, relax and read meticulously

Ways Ladies Behave That Show They Are No More Vir-gins

1. They Are Quick To Anger When Asked if They Are Vir-gins

You heard me right.. Research and findings have shown that non vir-gin ladies are very quick to anger if you inquire about their se-xual lives. The vir-gin ladies may smile and keep quiet when asked; but to the non vir-gin ladies, they will flare up and will embarrass you. You will hear something like, is it your business if I’m a vir-gin or not?

2. They Become Moody

Don’t get me wrong because I’m not trying to say that a lady who suddenly becomes moody has lost her vir-ginity, but all I’m trying to say is that, when a lady just recently lost her vir-ginity, she becomes incessantly quiet for a few days. She may lock herself up in her room probably because she has something up her sleeves

3. They Pick Quarrel At The Mention Of The Word Vir-ginity

You heard me right. I have noticed that many non vir-gin ladies are usually uncomfortable when you place so much emphasis on vir-ginity. It’s either they verbally attack you, or they tell you that you are still immature and really need some maturing to do

MORE >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/see-how-lady-behave-when-she-is-no.html

Re: Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Vi Rgins [must Read] by Jadonaldson(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2015
grin
It's ur 1 & only DKN Boss

(1) (Reply)

Lamborghini To Enter The SUV Market With This Beast, For Celebrities With Cash / Promo Sales!!! Hot & Fashionable Bracelets & Wrist Watches From N750 - N2,000 / Baby Photo Of Tonto Dikeh's Husband ' Chruchill Oladunni' Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.