Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made (3349 Views)

The Painful Story Of Chicky / How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help / The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lol are you people still on this?
I am an animal lover (marley and me is my favourite movie and i cried when marley died) , but most of all am a people lover too.
It seems some of you need to look up the word 'MURDER' in your dictionaries because last time i checked it didnt apply to animals.
One more thing, im sure u have seen a cat on the road and just walked by like it wasnt ur problem(same thing as killing it)
and i do believe that he is just looking for attention with this story.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by Inkredible(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Prodeegee:
when did you get out?

whos even talking of killing for meat here. and are those animals you mentioned pets? even if they are, its his business if he killed to eat. but just killing the poor animal cos of another animal...hell no. wickedness!

Lols...... Prodeegee I know say na u go qoute me.

First error: Another human being wey u no even sabi na him u dey call "animal" Oga God pass you.

Second error: ur myopic reasoning no go gree you accommodate the fact say e get people wey all these "pets" be "meat" for.

last error: The deed has been done but instead of you to offer Meaningful advice to avoid future mistakes by others, You choose to cuss out as if you were God. Boy, never let your emotions supersede your ability to reason before you talk.

Omo ale jati jati......

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by Prodeegee(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Inkredible:

Lols...... Prodeegee I know say na u go qoute me.

First error: Another human being wey u no even sabi na him u dey call "animal" Oga God pass you.

Second error: ur myopic reasoning no go gree you accommodate the fact say e get people wey all these "pets" be "meat" for.

last error: The deed has been done but instead of you to offer Meaningful advice to avoid future mistakes by others, You choose to cuss out as if you were God. Boy, never let your emotions supersede your ability to reason before you talk.

Omo ale jati jati......

egbon

so in your yoruba mind nw you have made sense.
well, ill leave u to yourself. but not without resounding these facts.

if he killed to eat. its a different thing altogether
only animals kill without conscience.

now omo oko to logbon, yoy can drop your guns. and learn to be reasonable in your advices. theres a reason why your mother lashed you when you stole meat she didnt say because the deed is done she'll forget it.

lets call a spade a spade. oun ti o da o loruko meji. ko da naani.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by Inkredible(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Prodeegee:
egbon

so in your yoruba mind nw you have made sense.
well, ill leave u to yourself. but not without resounding these facts.

if he killed to eat. its a different thing altogether
only animals kill without conscience.

now omo oko to logbon, yoy can drop your guns. and learn to be reasonable in your advices. theres a reason why your mother lashed you when you stole meat she didnt say because the deed is done she'll forget it.

lets call a spade a spade. oun ti o da o loruko meji. ko da naani.

SHORO NIYEN? I give up. Its futile tryna put ur brain in order.
Bash in the euphoria of your "reasoning".
All the rat wey u kill "without conscience" nko? Shey u kill to eat neh?

Oga go rest.
Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by Prodeegee(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Inkredible:

SHORO NIYEN? I give up. Its futile tryna put ur brain in order.
Bash in the euphoria of your "reasoning".
All the rat wey u kill "without conscience" nko? Shey u kill to eat neh?

Oga go rest.

bash me when next i come on nairaland to explained how i landed a stone on a rat. ill understand.

anyways. we shouldnt be out here throwing words. i believe we're more mature than that. so no hard feelings. youre respected.

Adios Amigos
Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by aguizm(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Op u got no balls. U actually killed a pet because of a girl friend who may be f.ucking another guy right now as I type.

My girl once threatened me to choose between her and my GSD and I chose my dog. She had no option but to also accept and love my dog.

Currently my Landlady has threatened me to either send away my dog or risk being given a quit notice once my rent expires and I told her that I rather pack out of her compound than dispose off my dog.
That's what we call a man having balls. Putting the things u love above other things.

Ur pet will never leave u but how guaranteed are u that this very girl won't leave u tomorrow.

U killed a harmless innocent pet because of a woman.
Make ur conscience continue to judge u.

Guy u b woman wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by Prodeegee(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
aguizm:
Op u got no balls. U actually killed a pet because of a girl friend who may be f.ucking another guy right now as I type.

My girl once threatened me to choose between her and my GSD and I chose my dog. She had no option but to also accept and love my dog.

Currently my Landlady has threatened me to either send away my dog or risk being given a quit notice once my rent expires and I told her that I rather pack out of her compound than dispose off my dog.
That's what we call a man having balls. Putting the things u love above other things.

Ur pet will never leave u but how guaranteed are u that this very girl won't leave u tomorrow.

U killed a harmless innocent pet because of a woman.
Make ur conscience continue to judge u.

Guy u b woman wrapper.

100% real!

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by andra112(f): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Reading this made me cry n come to think of it are so heartless that evn after what you did, you sat down and typed this shit for people to read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by arcbay(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
How come I missed this thread? Chei!!!

Anyways Op, u made a very good choice, don't mind those blaming you...

As for ur girlfriend, she'll soon ask u to choose between her and ur grandmother. I wonder how ur grandma's eyeballs will pop out when u crush her head with a big rock...

I'm sorry to say this, but I'm going kinda emotional now, you are not worthy to be called a man...you are the perfect example of a miserable wench. You still have the guts to pick up ur fone and narrate how it happened? You need help

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by Pidggin(f): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
I am shocked at the comments here, hello?! Are u all for real? First of, the story seems unreal grin grin
Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pidggin:
I am shocked at the comments here, hello?! Are u all for real? First of, the story seems unreal grin grin

u won apply salt to injury? Am still recovering from the insults.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by barcaboi(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2015
HenryDion:
cry my heart is heavy. It wasn't intentional. I feel so bad right now.
ask ur gf; is she happy now.....u shdav even abandoned her instead......and when ur gf leaves u; what happens then?
Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by barcaboi(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2015
blasiangurl85:
How could you? I'm in shock reading this and in tears. Why didn't you ask if anyone would take the kitten? I would have gladly taken it. I have 5 cats and feed a lot of stray ones that come to my house. I believe you are the same person who was asking for help in taking care of a kitten recently. I am shocked, annoyed, disgusted that you would even put up something like this. Even if you didn't want the kitten you could have dumped it somewhere. No you had to smash it.. IT WAS YOUR INTENSION TO KILL THE POOR LITTLE KITTEN AND I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY ABOUT IT
u dey mind d imbecil..e.......gosh I feel disgusted......btw pls send me pics of ur cats....wish I cld get 1 but my dogs and d person I work for might be hindrances
Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by barcaboi(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2015
HenryDion:

Thank u so much bro. What i did was evil. I admit it. I wud have gladly gave the kitten to someone else but no one is my neighborhood loves cat. In fact, they use to kill cat cause they believe is these witches and wizard. I love animal. Yes, i made a terrible mistake by killing the little kitten. But i can't watch it wander around in the bush at such a tender age. She's 3-4 weeks old. I didn't want it to suffer so i decides to kill it. Although right now. I wish i hadn't kill her. cry
nairaland was there for u dude....anyone cldav adopted it....damn!!!.....
Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by barcaboi(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2015
Prodeegee:
funny enough ive been looking for someone whi has a kitten even for sale. I had asked blasiangurl85 severally but there was none I could handle. then some fake tissue-balled niqqa kills one.
u took it outta my mouth...I wish I cld go ballistic on dis dude or I cld do some Thor stuff on his ass
Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by barcaboi(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2015
Prodeegee:
funny enough ive been looking for someone whi has a kitten even for sale. I had asked blasiangurl85 severally but there was none I could handle. then some fake tissue-balled niqqa kills one.
u took it outta my mouth...I wish I cld go ballistic on dis dude or I cld do some Thor stuff on his head
Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by barcaboi(m): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Prodeegee:
bash me when next i come on nairaland to explained how i landed a stone on a rat. ill understand.

anyways. we shouldnt be out here throwing words. i believe we're more mature than that. so no hard feelings. youre respected.

Adios Amigos
when I got that caucasian that was sick and I took care of; my boss opposed me saying he was ugly...I shd dispose him off. ...I shd sell him amd stuff; bros I stuck wt him and I even made Frontpage on Nairaland. .I got friends because of him and even babes added me because of him...Get 2 my estate and ask for baba alaja and dey'll bring u down to mu house and now even my boss and frnd wants 2 get a female to MATE wt him....I have mated 2 females now.....I almost gave in because I advertised him on Nairaland twice......that's balls.....Prodeegee; dis dude shdnt have bothered posting this.....and for some1 saying rat...leave rats and let dem destroy ur property, or worse give u lassa fever.....there's a difference

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made by barcaboi(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Prodeegee:

100% real!
gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) / Europeans Of Asiatic (samoyedic) Origin And Native Asian Russians / LIVE OWL GOT KILLED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.