Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja (1575 Views)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / How I Was Defrauded At Ikeja Computer Village. / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by barthy09(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
I went to Ikeja to repair phone at Microsoft office in August, so I met one of this street boys that sell phone whom had approached me to buy phone for the direction of Nokia Microsoft office, he gave me the direction and I thank and told him that am not in need of phone that I had one IPhone 6 and Nokia x2 which I came to repair, after I had done registering the Nokia phone at the Microsoft office on my way back this same guy approach me again and ask me how far with the repair, I told him I just register the phone that I will come for it next time, the guy show me one infinix hot(very neat), I knew the price is 25k(new). the guy ask me to pay 15k I told him that I don't need a phone and he insisted I should pay any amount, I just collect the phone scan and test the phone it was OK, I told I only had 8k he said it too small I should add money to it, at the end we agreed on 8k, I tested all the phone features and the charging point and use it to may a call with my sim in it, it all perfect, the guy said that we should further forward because of the agbero there and we did, so I counted 8k hand it over to the guy and collected the phone, the guy was like pls add something to this 8k, I told him that is the agreed price that I don't have any money to add again, he said he is not selling again that I should collect my money and return his phone, I did and recounted the money to be sure, he said so because of the small money that I want to add that will make me not to buy again, that I should bring the money back and I gave him and collected the phone, check again and put the phone in my pocket, about leaving one guy with a strong and red eyes just came from nowhere and started slapping the seller of my phone and started calling the guy thief in a strong voice, he says that he had warn the guy on several occasion not to spoiled this there area by selling phone and later arrange guy to collect it again, the seller had already received three strong slap from the scary looking guy, he was like oga shey I sell phone for you ni, the guy just return back my money and collect Hus phone back and ran off, unknown to me the guy had tampered with the money during the time he was receiving the slap from the scary looking guy, the scary looking guy was advising me that next time if I wanna buy phones I should go to shops and blah blah blah, so with all the advice he left me without option of checking the money I collect from the seller guy, i thank the scary looking guy and he left me, I decided to check and count my 8k, behold 1k was rap and folded with cut money like complete sports paper..... I waited for 1hour to check if I could seee any of the two guyz, they are no where to be found..
that is how I was defrauded of 7k.....
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by slimmyjimmy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
That guy use he sixth sense
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by austinsmat(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
haha this is no longer hustling again but pure thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lwkmd..!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by Onemansquad(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
When they tell u pple go with ur senses to computer villa they wont listen till it becomes clear in their eyes undecided
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by femi4: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Awoof dey run belle

You wan buy 25k phone for 8k?.....I no pity you at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by Mustay(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
There is a police post at this same Computer Village; care to report to them Nairalanders will only comment but not investigate undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by UchihaItachi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Why is everyone getting defrauded by fake phone sellers these days?
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by Whizpeter(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is this the latest way to get on FP?
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by barthy09(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
That guy use he sixth sense
The thing be like film to me
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by hooged: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Greediness
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by mayor20(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mustay:
There is a police post at this same Computer Village; care to report to them Nairalanders will only comment but not investigate undecided
Report ke?. He will be the one to be apprehended.
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by Emeka71(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
You are a complete mugu.
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by lilmax(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Use your brain next time, don't be a fool
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by gidjah(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
So so bad bro,take heart,may the Lord give you fortitude to Bear this Gigantic Irrepairable Loss
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by Warlord3000(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
It's mostly the greedy ones that get defrauded cheesy
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by akashi01(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mumu new Infinix Hot is 17K

Well that's what I can contribute to this your story.....yeye grin sad angry grin grin angry
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by Mustay(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
mayor20:

Report ke?. He will be the one to be apprehended.

I understand. Nevertheless, reporting here will not get the thieves apprehended (by NLers). Except he just wants to vent out his frustrations online and expect sympathy from readers. undecided
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by femi4: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mustay:

I understand. Nevertheless, reporting here will not get the thieves apprehended (by NLers). Except he just wants to vent out his frustrations online and expect sympathy from readers. undecided
Perhaps also making the front page
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by Kreamie(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
LLLLMMMMMMAAAAAAAOOOOOOO....All those slaps, na you suppose chop am..I swwaer.. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
serious!
Need anything from Jumia? contact me now?
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by Karleb(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Go to a store and get your gadget, una no go hear. You see your life?
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by dazekid(m): 5:43am On Sep 12, 2015
Lol, I have had this happen before. The koko here is to never hand the phone back no matter what. If you don't, the person slapping the guy would threaten you for buying stolen goods, and would try attacking you, no fear, nothing go happen. Just use panasharp to look for the nearest police officer or station and state that you asked if the phone was stolen or not and the seller said it was not. The police officer would discharge you(best to drop like 5h or 1k for him and tell him to hold them there for like ten minutes). Leave that place hurriedly and get on the first bus leaaving Ikeja to your area. I can 100% assure you that you will never see that guy in that location ever again, these guys disappear like Fadeyi Oloro.
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by lawrenceunaa: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Op u just the watch am slap de guy . abi u no knw d way to ur hauz
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by barthy09(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
dazekid:
Lol, I have had this happen before. The koko here is to never hand the phone back no matter what. If you don't, the person slapping the guy would threaten you for buying stolen goods, and would try attacking you, no fear, nothing go happen. Just use panasharp to look for the nearest police officer or station and state that you asked if the phone was stolen or not and the seller said it was not. The police officer would discharge you(best to drop like 5h or 1k for him and tell him to hold them there for like ten minutes). Leave that place hurriedly and get on the first bus leaaving Ikeja to your area. I can 100% assure you that you will never see that guy in that location ever again, these guys disappear like Fadeyi Oloro.

Man don wise up now, thanks for the advice!!!
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by barthy09(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
Op u just the watch am slap de guy . abi u no knw d way to ur hauz

nah the move I wan move before the guy said he is nor selling again, lol
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by barthy09(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Karleb:
Go to a store and get your gadget, una no go hear. You see your life?
You sound like the scary looking guy oo, because this is the same advice the guy was giving to be me that make me not to be able to count the money ..
Re: I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja by barthy09(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kreamie:
LLLLMMMMMMAAAAAAAOOOOOOO....All those slaps, na you suppose chop am..I swwaer.. angry angry angry angry angry
no be buy I wan buy am ni, I no wan steal the phone nah, please tell me the reason why I should receive that kind of slapppppppssssss...... lol

(1) (Reply)

Lifespan Of Some Popular Chinese Phone Brands In Naija / How To Recover Lost Itel Phone / Airtel Red Hot Promo Is BACK Again! Win N1million, 10million Naira Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.