Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria (1023 Views)

Top 5 Countries Nigerians Import Cars From / Nigeria Customs Gives Deadline For Payment Of Import Duty On All Smuggled Cars / Why Don't Car Dealers Import Diesel-powered Cars To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by stunocknig: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
House, I want to start importation of car from abroad to Nigeria through a friend over there. I want to know the ranges of acceptable car millage import to Nigeria, cars that are in high demand in Nigeria and any other info I need to know before embarking on the business.
I awaits your positive response.
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by Trunaijian: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
I dont think there is a standard but the lower the better. Personally I would recommend anything less than 100,000 km
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by stunocknig: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trunaijian:
I dont think there is a standard but the lower the better. Person all I would recommend anything less than 100,000 km

Thanks.

However, could you tell me cars that are in high demand in Nigeria and any other info I need to know before embarking on the business?
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by Trunaijian: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
stunocknig:

Thanks.

However, could you tell me cars that are in high demand in Nigeria and any other info I need to know before embarking on the business?
Japanese cars. Honda and Toyota are highly acceptable around here.
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by stunocknig: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trunaijian:
Japanese cars. Honda and Toyota are highly acceptable around here.
I appreciate your comments.
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by Trunaijian: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
stunocknig:

I appreciate your comments.
you are welcome. I reside in Abuja and am open to business prepositions.
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
stunocknig:
House, I want to start importation of car from abroad to Nigeria through a friend over there. I want to know the ranges of acceptable car millage import to Nigeria, cars that are in high demand in Nigeria and any other info I need to know before embarking on the business.
I awaits your positive response.
mileage doesn't determine,what matter most is the make and spec and year and when it's comes to vehicle. Paying higher duty are the German product,like the benz and range,g wagon,i mean thos specially made vehicles,but highly demands of Nigerians are toyota product and honda especially the corollas,camry,matrix

U can also contact me for reliable well service clearing process

Regards.

Jaid
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by stunocknig: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
oliverjiad:
mileage doesn't determine,what matter most is the make and spec and year and when it's comes to vehicle. Paying higher duty are the German product,like the benz and range,g wagon,i mean thos specially made vehicles,but highly demands of Nigerians are toyota product and honda especially the corollas,camry,matrix

U can also contact me for reliable well service clearing process

Regards.

Jaid

Thanks.
Like how much does it cost to clear Lexus 330. How much does it cost to transport it from Canada.
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by OKEMKPI: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
stunocknig:

Thanks.
Like how much does it cost to clear Lexus 330. How much does it cost to transport it from Canada.

Containerized or RORO?
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
stunocknig:

Thanks.
what's the year of the lexus330 and u need to contact Fhemmy for the transport
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by stunocknig: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
OKEMKPI:

Containerized or RORO?

Both
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by stunocknig: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
oliverjiad:
what's the year of the lexus330 and u need to contact Fhemmy for the transport

I don't know for now but I would like to know the prizes of various year of Lexus 300 and 330 or any Toyota product.
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
stunocknig:

I don't know for now but I would like to know the prizes of various year of Lexus 300 and 330 or any Toyota product.

Okay

1999 and below is #450k
2000:#410k
2001:#420k
2002 n 2003:430k
2004:#450k
2005 n 2006:#480k

Above are for rx330n300 also highlander n 4runner

Regards
Jaid
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by stunocknig: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
oliverjiad:

Okay

1999 and below is #450k
2000:#410k
2001:#420k
2002 n 2003:430k
2004:#450k
2005 n 2006:#480k

Above are for rx330n300 also highlander n 4runner

Regards
Jaid

Thanks for the update but I dont really understand the prize list.
Re: What Are The Ranges Of Acceptable Car Millage Import To Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
stunocknig:

Thanks for the update but I dont really understand the prize list.
okay. The once with, n indicate same price sir

Regards

Jaid

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Need Advise Concerning A 2001 S600 Mercedes Benz With V12 Engine........ / Carpooling! I Need Help!! / For Bike Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.