Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? (32601 Views)

Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
I am getting a little bit worried that this duo may not make the Ministerial list considering PMB's decision of not wanting a minister who would drive government car to answer to charges on corruption. We all know Fashola and Amaechi are sound men, highly intelligent and purpose driven, these are the kind of men the president need to move Nigeria forward. Not also forgetting the roles they played in ensuring PMB is our president today.

So what do you guys think, will Buhari forget the past just because of the political "bad belle" and witch hunting of Fashola and Amaechi sponsored by pained wailers?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by bizzlemie(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Why are you worried? Would you benefit anything from them if they become Ministers?

234 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Cutehector(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Amaechi may not want a ministerial position if u may ask... There is more to politics dan it meets the eye.. Well for fashola, he may..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Amaechi may not want a ministerial position if u may ask... There is more to politics dan it meets the eye.. Well for fashola, he may..
what else would he want, ambassadorial?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
bizzlemie:
Why are you worried? Would you benefit anything from them if they become Ministers?
not benefiting anything personally, but I've been rooting for them, so u know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Cutehector(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:
what else would he want, ambassadorial?
lmao.. Naah. Maybe he wants d backstage office.. Amaechi will forever remain buhari"s right hand man...

I just love d way buhari is makin dis ministerial appointment suspense filled... D list will just shock everybody..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by owabor(f): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Their business

5 Likes

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Ndywin: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
These duo have labored for APC so much, it will be against the interest of the party if the fail to make the ministerial list... In fact this will be the beginning of the end if these duo are ignored

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by freedom96: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
GMB is too unpredictable,they may,they may not...all we can do is watch as GMB takes us to higher levels....bt I jst pray he appoints them to some positions...no amount of explanation will be enough,should they be left out.

6 Likes

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by bulletproofmonk(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:
I am getting a little bit worried that this duo may not make the Ministerial list considering PMB's decision of not wanting a minister who would drive government car to answer to charges on corruption. We all know Fashola and Amaechi are sound men, highly intelligent and purpose driven, these are the kind of men the president need to move Nigeria forward. Not also forgetting the roles they played in ensuring PMB is our president today.

So what do you guys think, will Buhari forget the past just because of the political "bad belle" and witch hunting of Fashola and Amaechi sponsored by pained wailers?

Has it now become a norm an ex-Governor should become a Minister or Senator? There will always be more qualified people.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Montaque(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Akuko. They wont. That is the shocker the newspapers have been announcing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by agabusta: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. Naah. Maybe he wants d backstage office.. Amaechi will forever remain buhari"s right hand man...

I just love d way buhari is makin dis ministerial appointment suspense filled... D list will just shock everybody..

I'm a core PMB supporter, but sincerely I'm tired of the suspense. He should just name his cabinet and let the ball start rolling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Fash20: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wait let me ask ifa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by mrvitalis(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
If u ask me NDDC chairman position is better than any ministerial position
.. Ameachi is autocratic and will always want to run his own show... ... For me thus the best position for him
... and two, so all Niger delta state will get those sweet primary schools and health care centers rivers state has
Its a win win

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by jesussaves22: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:

You are a big fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool did amechi and fashola move their states forward? How much did amechi spent on non existent monorail? Two of them can go and die......

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Cutehector(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
agabusta:

I'm a core PMB supporter, but sincerely I'm tired of the suspense. He should just name his cabinet and let the ball start rolling.
he has already sent d names to d DSS for screenin, I believe by next week we all will get to see the names.
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:

You think about developing yourself rather than rooting for people who care less about your mediocre love for them. You need start something purposeful with your life rather be trolling nairaland 24/7

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Segadem(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:
Then, when will the youth be the leaders of tomorrow? Both Amaechi and Fasola served their states for eight years,so let give the chance to others to make name for themselves. Nobody knew Fasola in Lagos before he was nominated by Tinubu. Nobody knew Dora Akiyuli(pardon me for the spelling) before she became NAFDAC Boss, today if any of us is giving the chance ,we will .make a good names and indelible marks for this nation.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by CyberWolf: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rants of a typical hopeless slave undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by NaijirianKing: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Thoughts?

3 Likes

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by frankyychiji(f): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
....so what do you guys think, will Buhari forget the past just because of the political "bad belle" and witch hunting of Fashola and Amaechi sponsored by pained wailers?[/quote]

Is Tinubu and Ambode now Wailers too? The last time I checked, the allegations against Fashola emanated from Ambode's office, even when Tinubu tried to deceive Nigerians by pointing accusing fingers at Lagos PDP, they (pdp) quickly came out to dissociate themselves from Fashola's ordeal. Even a new born baby knows why Tinubu is after Fashola!
As for Amaechi, he must go to jail. If Buhari shields him, we will wait for him on the streets and pelt him with stones till he takes his last breath.
OP, why can't you recommend yourself for ministerial job, or don't you have credibility?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by frankyychiji(f): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
freedom96:
GMB is too unpredictable,they may,they may not...all we can do is watch as GMB takes us to higher levels....bt I jst pray he appoints them to some positions...no amount of explanation will be enough,should they be left out.
Even with the enormity of corruption charges hanging on their necks?? Is this how you plan to support your president to take you to Eldorado?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Barselonia(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Na so people would be surprise If fashola and ameachi didn't make the list..... people would be surprise with the name on the list.....
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by Berrylite: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ameachi will pass for an Ambassedorial position while fashola will fit into minister for works or power

For Natural weight loss, click the link below

1 Like

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by money121(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
ok
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by kennyman2000(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Buhari body language says NO....

1 Like

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by rattlesnake(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Even cossy and derinle

1 Like

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by loomer: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
I beg make the man give them o
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by money121(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:

3 Likes

Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by omusiliyu(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
F
Re: Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? by MISSNORA(f): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
No

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Why Did EFCC Refuse To Investigate The Following People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.