Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

How To Create An Ecommerce Store - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create An Ecommerce Store (4634 Views)

Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Build An Ecommerce Website Like Alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com / Please Rate My Ecommerce Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by tbsnetworks: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by blueghost(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
prettytasha:
bien mi amigo
Gracia
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by yemzyray01(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Am in
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Where is that little prof
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
dondemex:
Where is that little prof
been busy ..more updates soon . plz follow the link to like my page
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettytasha:
been busy ..more updates soon . plz follow the link to like my page
Ok.Take your time love I'm always here.
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by dwebdesign(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
prettytasha:
i would like to start a tutorial on how to create an ecommerce store like konga and jumia here on nairaland . am not an expert tho , i actually learnt how to do this by watching lots of youtube videos . we are gonna be using open source php platforms such as magento , opencart and prestashop . so if you are interested just indicate

to make the classes benefit to all , i suggest you also use image where possible so as to demonstrate the processes as this might be confusing to newbies.

great work so far,

am also a magento extensions and theme developer.
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by ipain: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
prettytasha:
more updates soon ... you guys are not showing interest o undecided
I am interested. Don't let the less comment bother you. You should know webmaster doesn't get much traffic.

Thanks for the input.

Ride on.
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by soleexx(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
prettytasha:
if you have any question ask

I work with WAMPserver...is it Ok?
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
dwebdesign:

to make the classes benefit to all , i suggest you also use image where possible so as to demonstrate the processes as this might be confusing to newbies.

great work so far,

am also a magento extensions and theme developer.
thank u sir . i will do that

1 Like

Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
soleexx:

I work with WAMPserver...is it Ok?
yes sir . but i will suggest you use xampp because its easier to use with a friendly interface
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
ipain:
I am interested. Don't let the less comment bother you. You should know webmaster doesn't get much traffic.

Thanks for the input.

Ride on.
thanks for the encouragement . will update more soon
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
buenas noches amigos espero que todos ustedes están haciendo bien....dont mind my spanish i just wanted to say how are u guys doing .. ok baby lets roll ..
TODAY'S LESSON : HOW TO INSTALL A THEME ON MAGENTO:
hello guys i would like to show u how to install a theme easily on magento , to do this we need to access our admin panel on magento , make sure your xampp server is running , and then enter 127.0.0.1/magento/index,php/admin on your browser and hit enter after you will be taking to a page and ur username and password would be require enter them and when you do that go to system and scroll down t magento connect click it select magento connect manager . enter username and password again . when the new page opens scroll down and select search for modules via magento connect , you will be taken to magento market place . select a free theme and click install now accept liscence agreement then copy the extension key go back to magento connect manager and paste the extension key in PASTE THE EXTENSION KEY TO INSTALL LINK CLICK install when installation is complete hit refresh. After Refresh the page Click Return to admin button (page top) . then go to system and click design Here Click Add Design Change Button . select Custom Design Tab in DropDown list Select your installed new theme Example:f002(magento Classic theme) and Click Save Button. when you are done go to your store front by entering 127.0.0.1/magento in your browser and refresh the page once it opens it should look like the image below if you choose magento classic theme . any question you can ask me . bien mi amigos grin

1 Like

Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by odicity: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
kul dearie ur a jst a good fellow
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by soleexx(m): 6:58am On Sep 19, 2015
prettytasha:
yes sir . but i will suggest you use xampp because its easier to use with a friendly interface

Mangeto download link pls
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2015
soleexx:

Mangeto download link pls
www.magento.com
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by Donald3d(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
prettytasha:
www.magento.com
U doing a good job ,keep it up
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
Subscribed!
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by ollybode(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hi prettytasha I really must appreciate you, for this your tutorial. Having following the procedures you have highlighted. what i got during the configuration is database connection error. Could you tell me what I have done wrong. (I am a newbie in website design)

Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
ollybode:
Hi prettytasha I really must appreciate you, for this your tutorial. Having following the procedures you have highlighted. what i got during the configuration is database connection error. Could you tell me what I have done wrong. (I am a newbie in website design)
av u created a user for the database
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by ollybode(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
I have done that. Though, I have been doing little research on my own, seems some people have same problem. so , I dey look for solution for [url]community.magento.com[/url].
prettytasha:
av u created a user for the database
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
ollybode:
I have done that. Though, I have been doing little research on my own, seems some people have same problem. so , I dey look for solution for [url]community.magento.com[/url].
try and create a new database and user on php and try again
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by Oluwagreat: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Prettytasha....
Pls kindly drop ur contact/e-mail....
Or better still mine is oluwatobiloba1@gmail.com
It's all abt e-commerce
Thanks
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Oluwagreat:
Prettytasha.... Pls kindly drop ur contact/e-mail.... Or better still mine is oluwatobiloba1@gmail.com It's all abt e-commerce Thanks
do.u av a job for me ?
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by dwebdesign(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
prettytasha:
thank u sir . i will do that

you are welcome. i appreciate all your doing over here.

soon, there will be a site to tutor web development and you get paid.

courses will start from N3K. imagine 100 students enrolling, thats N300K.

so keep gaining and gathering the skills.
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by Oluwagreat: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
It's nt a job per se but it's like a request about ecommerce.....
prettytasha:
do.u av a job for me ?
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Oluwagreat:

It's nt a job per se more but it's like a request about ecommerce.....
ok no p
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by walanter(m): 4:12am On Sep 24, 2015
I don't unstand ...please can u explain
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2015
walanter:
I don't unstand ...please can u explain
explain what
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Choi charis go learn Web design ooooooo embarassed
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
prettytasha:
if you are following let me know o . i hope am not teaching myself
teach somefin else..... Can help yu set up an ecomerce in 10 minutes... Exactly like konga, alibaba, jumia nd co.... Its no big deal..... Also have got a full premium and cute app for e-commerce with backend fr uploading deals, products, sales management, ticketing and loads of features.... Buzz if interested and stay calm if u aren't
.... Its free but not free
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
teach somefin else..... Can help yu set up an ecomerce in 10 minutes... Exactly like konga, alibaba, jumia nd co.... Its no big deal..... Also have got a full premium and cute app for e-commerce with backend fr uploading deals, products, sales management, ticketing and loads of features.... Buzz if interested and stay calm if u aren't
.... Its free but not free
uhmm tanx but y should i teach something else ? atleast am helping people out here learn a thing or two . well anyway thanks for your offer am not interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advantages Of Securing Your Website With SSL Certificates. / Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! / XAMPP Or WAMPSERVER, Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.