Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Could This Be From A Creature With Common Sense? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Could This Be From A Creature With Common Sense? (588 Views)

Jesus Is Not God At Any Corner Of Sense ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be From A Creature With Common Sense? by yazach: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
I just noticed that someone mentioned my monika and that of my brother rilwayn, so I opened the thread and I was wondering if a sane creature could thought of this and even posted it on social media.

But I can just stop laughing and I think I should make my brothers share from this laughing stock grin grin grin grin

Please check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2587536/muslim-lady-alhaja-amina-dies/1

I think seun should move it to joke section

So funny

tola9ja, vedaxcool Empiree, Rilwayne001 Demmzy15

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be From A Creature With Common Sense? by vedaxcool(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
I feel sorry for the op
Re: Could This Be From A Creature With Common Sense? by Demmzy15(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be From A Creature With Common Sense? by truthman2013: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2015
yazach:
I just noticed that someone mentioned my monika and that of my brother rilwayn, so I opened the thread and I was wondering if a sane creature could thought of this and even posted it on social media.

But I can just stop laughing and I think I should make my brothers share from this laughing stock grin grin grin grin

Please check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2587536/muslim-lady-alhaja-amina-dies/1

I think seun should move it to joke section

So funny

The thread is a Joke though, but ProphetUdeme though was wrong by guessing that truthman2013 was you. However, he was right by Including rilwayne in his guess, because it is truly I (rilwayne001).

This moniker was created with the motive of countering the lies been spread by the notorious belligerent old man named truthman2012 a.k.a bassilico. And also to clear some misconception that the Quran endorses violence.

He was met with a fierce refutal on this thread after boasting that no one can address his lies. I later challenged hm to a debate and ever since then, he went offline.

Nevertheless, that particular prohetUdeme's thread needd to be in the recycle bin or in the joke section as you've rightly opined.

Salaam alaikum dear brother.

truthman..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be From A Creature With Common Sense? by yazach: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
truthman2013:

The thread is a Joke though, but ProphetUdeme though was wrong by guessing that truthman2013 was you. However, he was right by Including rilwayne in his guess, because it is truly I (rilwayne001).

This moniker was created with the motive of countering the lies been spread by the notorious belligerent old man named truthman2012 a.k.a bassilico. And also to clear some misconception that the Quran endorses violence.

He was met with a fierce refutal on this thread after boasting that no one can address his lies. I later challenged hm to a debate and ever since then, he went offline.

Nevertheless, that particular prohetUdeme's thread needd to be in the recycle bin or in the joke section as you've rightly opined.

Salaam alaikum dear brother.

truthman..

Wa alaikum salam warahmotullah.

(1) (Reply)

Can Muslims Settle In Kaafir Countries For The Sake Of A Better Life? / A Sufi Story (time And Pomegranate) / You Don’t Know How To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.