Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (39584 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by MrBasketball: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:
What are you still waiting for? Break up with the _idiot before he breaks up with you.

He neither respects nor value you both as his girlfriend or as a person, that's why he can lie and cheat on you without remorse.

He doesn't deserve you.
The silliest advice so far.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by dammytosh: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
He even called the b1tch his cousin and she also bears cousin.

The man is yours and you are the largest shareholder.

Leave him and the next guy might just not say anything when caught so that he will not hurt the girl he is with.

Guys And Ladies Now a days are simply stock market. Na largest shareholder dey nobody is the sole proprietor.

Plenty guys are just operating smoothly and might never be caught.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Mcowubaba: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Answer was meant to be given by Females cheesy
But my homeboys don d give reply..on hw chicks go handle us undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Mcowubaba: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by SmartMugu: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] come with true story wink
Why did u respond? She's asking ladies for their opinions and u jumped in. You should just be reading what women have to say on her matter.
Anyways, I don't know the guy, but I won't blame him. Does he have money to spend? Does he drive nice cars? So, what stops him from belonging to 'nobody but everybody'.

I dunno,but girls wanna claim u when ure balling. Who knowsif she was just one of them in his list?I bet the man shes talking about is not someone she ever supported in any way. Most likely not a struggling person.

He belongs to every girl that wants the same thing she wants jare.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by StepTwo: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
stroy ill cooked.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
PLEASE, what's CHEATING..?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
The fact is girls really don't have appetite to resist badboiz grin

So, they stick up wt him , cry their ass out when he fukcs out, run to nairaland for advise , but never really follow the sensible advises . So, they get fukced over again till they age and get dumped. Then they get holy and start looking out for innocent/ God fearing men to settle with. grin

That's the life cycle af an average Nigerian girl up there cheesy

True... Females, especially Nigerian females are a funny case hahahah... they just want the good guy after they're washed up... I have no sympathy for females like OP. They should have known what they got themselves into.. or maybe they're that masochistic that they'll put up with a guy who treats them like garbage.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by nwakaibeya1: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 >THOSE who HV spiritual eye listen2uterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept truth easily?frm time of CHRIST
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
U can send me ur contact let cheat him too,if he still proof sturborn,we can send him an errand.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Swissheart(f): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmn.....talk to him about it....lyk tell him u v got his pranks uncovered!......if he doesn't seem repentant.....na to waka b dat
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by sage2(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
This is funny and serious at the same.

Caught him red handed in his place on my way from work, decided not to inform him and wala!!.. he came up with a smooth lie that she is his cousin. And the girl agreed to bear the cousin with a fake name that even his family members dont know of.

My instincts told me everything acting was a lie because even his brother doesn't know about such cousin. Lol

Then how do you mean you caught him red handed?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
is there really anything you can do? undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by razzyguy1000: 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
hmmmm jst passin bye, many guys r not free frm diz act, is only God dt will hlp.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Even ya pastor get a boo e boo e boo. grin

Yeye music. grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by cococandy(f): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
panachuku:
some girls have fish brain, my friends babe has caught him 3 times, beat up 2 of the babes, d last one was bigger than her so only verbal abused was available. yet this gal refuses to quit, the guy is chasing money and nt ready to settle down yet, the gal is getting marriage offers left right nd centre she keeps turning dem down. in 10 years time she may come on Nl and say y do men cheat, foool
better Mumu low self esteem girl cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Bambless1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
I reserve my comment till i see the opposite of this post "how do you deal with a cheating GIRLFRIEND" because she's the one cheating me.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mcowubaba:

You don't let these people think for themsleves abeg. grin
Homeboys dun upgrade - These days we have their brain box with us well re-engineered to think how homeboys want them to think.
This is the first law of self preservation bro.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
cococandy:
Na lie , the patient dog eats the fattest bone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by slytubadth(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Adaeze003:

Is dating someone certificate to heaven?
Or wealth?
What's wrong with staying single?
No! Nothing! But try and stay single let see what happens!
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by cococandy(f): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na lie , the patient dog eats the fattest bone. cheesy
i hear you grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Mcowubaba: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't let these people think for themsleves abeg. grin
Homeboys dun upgrade - These days we have their brain box with us well re-engineered to think how homeboys want them to think.
This is the first law of self preservation bro.
Lol grin
I don run comot oo
Feminist(aka heart broken women association) will be coming for ur head
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
cococandy:
i hear you grin
It's been proven to be right .

Just calm down for Jesus - among the boos there is always a head boo. cheesy

If you lose ya sit another boo go take over. cheesy

Too many selfish girls these days - they are not willing to share like their mothers . grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
aim5:

True... Females, especially Nigerian females are a funny case hahahah... they just want the good guy after they're washed up... I have no sympathy for females like OP. They should have known what they got themselves into.. or maybe they're that masochistic that they'll put up with a guy who treats them like garbage.

One af those disorders in the DNA of girls basically I suppose cos Play the dangers af sticking up with a renowned badboi/cheat as Rihana's music (I know most of them like Rihana) into their ears they will never (truely) listen! They be like; 'but I still love him na' grin . So yes that you don't sympathize with 'em is highly understandable cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Lol grin
I don run comot oo
Feminist(aka heart broken women association) will be coming for ur head
Show us those staunch feminist make we date dem package better heartbreak give them if dem no wan pipe low. grin

When feminist jam real man dem dey pipe low. grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by slytubadth(m): 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
cococandy:
what? grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by mradjoy(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
edelweiss:
things dont work as you say and if he went as far as lying denying the other woman for u isnt that enough for a womam in these scenerio? Why breakup when this could be a turning point for the better for them in this relationship. Its mostly a woman's reaction to stuff like this that score points with some reasonable men. Lets try to strike a balance .
You're a wise, kind hearted girl
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Mcowubaba: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Show us those staunch feminist make we date dem package better heartbreak give them if dem no wan pipe low. grin

When feminist jam real man dem dey pipe low. grin
U never jam..staunch feminist mean oo..
I don date 1 b4...
Imagine, she dey always dey on top, she no dey ever gree dey below sad when we dey do that thing smiley

Na me dey cook, wash plates, I wash undies taya, I nearly started rubbing eye-pencil, the girl wan re-arrange my life...na Pastor Tunde bakare deliver me

Believe me @ ur own peril

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by 4stylz: 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
See guys dey talk plenty here; every guy cheats! If you worry about that, You will be single forever
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mcowubaba:

U never jam..staunch feminist mean oo..
I don date 1 b4...
Imagine, she dey always dey on top, she no dey ever gree d below sad when we dey do that thing smiley

Na me dey cook, wash plates, I wash undies taya, I nearly started rubbing eye-pencil, the girl wan re-arrange my life...na Pastor Tunde bakare deliver me

Believe me @ ur own peril
Lmao. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
This is funny and serious at the same.

Caught him red handed in his place on my way from work, decided not to inform him and wala!!.. he came up with a smooth lie that she is his cousin. And the girl agreed to bear the cousin with a fake name that even his family members dont know of.

My instincts told me everything acting was a lie because even his brother doesn't know about such cousin. Lol
Is he the only guy you are dating?Don't lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) / He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.