Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,564 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (39583 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by kaboninc(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Maybe not really... Our stars just seem to be incompatible smh

Lool.
You guys have a history....
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool. You guys have a history....
Lool
Big No! Just a fling RIGHT HERE on NL ooo
And it was just one time ooo
'I requested for her 'panty' and she was like lipsrsealed
So, that's all hun?
Since you've heard it all...
Now, you shouldn't have any reservation to asking her out wink smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by kaboninc(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lool

Big No! Just a fling RIGHT HERE on NL ooo

And it was just one time ooo

'I requested for her 'panty' and she was like lipsrsealed

So, that's all hun?

Since you've heard it all...

Now, you shouldn't have any reservation to asking her out wink smiley

Lool...

You requested for her pant?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool...
You requested for her pant?
Guy. I'm no celeb... Tired of d interview... Let ego do d rest abeg. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lol. This thread is not for me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
This is funny and serious at the same.

Caught him red handed in his place on my way from work, decided not to inform him and wala!!.. he came up with a smooth lie that she is his cousin. And the girl agreed to bear the cousin with a fake name that even his family members dont know of.

My instincts told me everything acting was a lie because even his brother doesn't know about such cousin. Lol

Thats men for you!
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Kassychuks(f): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm
Yeah
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Kassychuks(f): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
agarawu23:
which update are you talking about ?
4get
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by klins4213(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2015
How much Sir...can you give a brief and do I need to pay to download the app?

Raymondenyi:
why not call the girl aside and advice her , she will listen to you....... I hate when guys keep deceiving people, it sends cold chills down my spine. It's something I just can't stand.

For car owners n diagnostic shop; visit my signature n help urself!
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2015
klins4213:
How much Sir...can you give a brief and do I need to pay to download the app?

click my signature; U'll see the whole detail u sort
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 25, 2015
I'll tell him its over, tell him to leave and while his driving, i'll send him a text message saying ''i love you, come back be careful while driving, do not read text messages while driving'' hopefully he has an accident and developes partial paralysis.
Eminem style
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by morethanadoll(f): 4:16am On Sep 25, 2015
The answer is rather simple. Leave if you are unhappy with it.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by kathykathy(f): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2015
i will treat him like ebola by avoiding him,,,stewpid
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by charger09(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
I think the case is now 50/50

What abt that married man you were cheating with then wink
That one wey dey send you money wink. https://www.nairaland.com/2409380/advice-pls-married-man-sends
ure head dhe der paddy yii !!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by doriscarter: 2:54am On Sep 07, 2017
[b]This might look so silly to everyone, but is a great idea to those who take their marriages/relationship serious. i have been passing through some terrible relationship and today am a testimony of all that happened between me and my man, i have been married for over 4 years now, and i just found out my man was having sex with another woman, they even go out for night shows, he told some of his friends that he got a new one i was so angry and terrified to the point that i don't even know what to do, so last week i decided to go online to search for possible means which i can be able to get my man back to me, i saw a comment of a lady who was passed through my same problems posted how a man helped him with prayers, so i beg for his contact and she gave them to me, i contacted the same man and he understand my problem/situations, he prayed for me and my man called me instantly, he was on his kneels begging for me to return, he share tears, i was so surprise, right now me and my man we are in good state, no fight or cheating, he has been restore back to understand there is a good woman like me out here for him, so ladies/women/young girls, go fight for your man no one is gonna fight for you, some advice are real but can't change the mind of your man forever. so if you care about your relationship reach the same man that prayed for me here to help you via, OLORUNODUDUWASPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) / He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.