Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,371 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) (3180 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Kylez(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is it a crime that Nigerians voted him into power?! Was so tired after a show today, got home to chill and am unable to, cause... SEE THE BELOW PIC angry

Let NEPA take light now ooo, I can no longer sleep without the AC not making noise and disturbing me angry

Mah hear.... Let the light continue jare grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by DaBullIT(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Clap Clap

Now go and sit down

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by omenka(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Baba, the freezing temperatures around the country is causing serious concerns for some of us honestly. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Sanmel(f): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
One can't even enjoy a decent drink anymore.. Chai!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
No be small thing ooo I don even turn my Freezer to AC

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
The wailers will not like this. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by fyneguy: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Baba should do something about it o. Haba, na so so block full my fridge sad sad sad sad sad sad *wailing* grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by LieDetector(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Baba is working. Wailers will keep wailing.

Meanwhile kylez, you've got a dope album up there. wink

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by gebest: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
nigeria will be great again

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Tongsman(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by omenka(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
LieDetector:
Baba is working. Wailers will keep wailing.

Meanwhile kylez, you've got a dope album up there. wink
I think Baba should probe why PHCN (or whatever they are called these days) has been punishing Nigerians with too much electricity supply these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Markachi666(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2015
There's improvement in public power supply but I wish president Buhari would stop phcn from giving subscribers estimated bills. Many are angry as their bills have more than tripled.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Oga op, we haven't had light for an entire day. So calm down

1 Like

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2015
Kylez:
Is it a crime that Nigerians voted him into power?! Was so tired after a show today, got home to chill and am unable to, cause... SEE THE BELOW PIC angry

Let NEPA take light now ooo, I can no longer sleep without the AC not making noise and disturbing me angry

Mehn... :. Ur video..... shocked shocked shocked So dope!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Ddaji(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2015
liberty300:
Oga op, we haven't had light for an entire day. So calm down
where?At children of hate state I guess
Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2015
[size=18pt]In response to Saudi Arabia wanting to build 200 mosques in Germany, I hereby propose to erect 1000 cranes in mecca for each mosque built![/size]

Dont know bout you guysbut This pic makes my dik hard!

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by SKYQUEST(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2015
I wish this is sustenable because I don't think it is, in few months time the body movement conspiracy will no longer work. What we need Mr President to immediately do is see how to sustain what we are enjoying now. There is current increased in generation now matched with decreased demand because of the cold weather. Soonest this demand will increase and if there is no commensurate increase in power, we will be back to our old condition. The President has started well but we need to continue to constructively demand performance from him in this sector. His body movement may do something but ultimate performance will come from a sustained positive action.
Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
And here comes Mr tombraiders our in house dolt with an I.q on the negative integers. The red mud phaggot whose mother got rammed in all fours by a motor park tout.
Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lolz
Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

And here comes Mr tombraiders our in house dolt with an I.q on the negative integers. The red mud phaggot whose mother got rammed in all fours by a motor park tout.

A dead Muslim smells like a dead rat.

Vermin
Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

My father smells like a dead hagfish.

he's more or less a Vermin

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Yoruba bastard, has your mammy told you which nurtw boss be your pappy?

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by badnature: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
we are live and direct in Tokyo this is radio biafra,yesterday we are live in nagaya japan and today we are live in Tokyo and chukwu okike abiama is in heaven presiding over us
Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=WombRaiders post=37946167]

Yoruba man, has your mammy told you how your father became a nurtw boss?

Yes she told me The bolded is the key word here grin grin grin oh and she told me how your bow-legged father does this grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Where your money? Where your guns?

Fulani slave.

[size=28pt]No pay no gun how you gonna go to war?

Still waiting for NPF to respond to you distress call

While my boys rally round your area like we taking Khandhar [/size]
Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
[s]
WombRaiders:

Where your money?

Farking bum grin grin grin the fvckhead later changed it grin grin grin.

[size=28pt]No pay no gun how you gonna go to war?

Still waiting for NPF to respond to you distress call

While my boys rally round your area like we taking Khandhar[/size]

[/s]

Sorry but all i saw was an epitsle of jargons from a product of beastiality
Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by KwoiZabo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kylez:

keep acting like a kid. I guys will soon get tired of defending Buhari. some are already regretting and u keep consoling yourself. That is the so called 'rot' Buhari inherited from GEJ
Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Sorry but all i saw was an epitsle of jargons from ality

Muslim filth
When u gonna learn
Peter Ayodele Fayose is governor of Ekiti and not osunstan

grin
Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by juman(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
grin grin

Some said the stable electricity is due to high water level during raining season.
Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

Muslim filth
When u gonna learn
Peter Ayodele Fayose is governor of Ekiti and not osunstan

grin

I'll learn when i stop seeing that rickety midget you call a mother at upper iweka servicing willies grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) by Sanmel(f): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
juman:
grin grin

Some said the stable electricity is due to high water level during raining season.
Yes, it's because of the high current in the kainji dam.

(1) (Reply)

See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) / The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) / Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.