Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Vlisco Nigeria Limited! Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vlisco Nigeria Limited! Pls Help (1386 Views)

Peen Nigeria Limited / Starx Synergy Limited. Pls Who Know About Them / Premium Petroleum Limited Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vlisco Nigeria Limited! Pls Help by vayodecent(f): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Please does anyone know this company, what kind of questions should I expect in their interview and what's their pay like?
Re: Vlisco Nigeria Limited! Pls Help by vayodecent(f): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2015
161 views and no comment, please help me out good nairalanders!
Re: Vlisco Nigeria Limited! Pls Help by gbemmy777: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2015
what position were you called for.goggle vlisco and know everything about them, their fabrics and make sure you know your field very well.you may also write test.
Re: Vlisco Nigeria Limited! Pls Help by peenk(f): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Have they started calling? I applied buh havent seen their call. Anyway i went for the interview last year. They'll give two written test, not the regular tests they give in other companies, this one is to show them your skills and you'll also be given cases to handle which you'll get to write a preaentation on how you'll handle such situations. Then afterwards there'll be an interview with the white lady and another man where u'll be interviewed on your previous experience, ypur presentation and your written test. I'll advise you to be honest in your written test cos they'll ask you so many questions from it.
Wht did u apply for? How did you apply?
Re: Vlisco Nigeria Limited! Pls Help by peenk(f): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
For shop attendant , its 80k, that's through an outsourcing company o, so i guess from vlisco directly, it'll be more than that.
Re: Vlisco Nigeria Limited! Pls Help by peenk(f): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
And i forgot to add, read and know about the company very very very very well and all their fabrics and all, i guess that's what threw me off last year. Cos they were visibly inpressed with every other thing about my experience and presention and all that, but i f**ked up wen the white lady asked me some question about the fabric and i started blabbling. She den told me that "so you want to work with us and you dont know the answer to this?". That's when i knew i wasnt going to be called for the next stage.
Re: Vlisco Nigeria Limited! Pls Help by vayodecent(f): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
gbemmy777:
what position were you called for.goggle vlisco and know everything about them, their fabrics and make sure you know your field very well.you may also write test.
Product merchandise planner is the position I applied for and I have already passed the test so I think it's only the oral interview that is remaining. Please do you about this role in Vlisco and the salary?
Re: Vlisco Nigeria Limited! Pls Help by vayodecent(f): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
peenk:
Have they started calling? I applied buh havent seen their call. Anyway i went for the interview last year. They'll give two written test, not the regular tests they give in other companies, this one is to show them your skills and you'll also be given cases to handle which you'll get to write a preaentation on how you'll handle such situations. Then afterwards there'll be an interview with the white lady and another man where u'll be interviewed on your previous experience, ypur presentation and your written test. I'll advise you to be honest in your written test cos they'll ask you so many questions from it.
Wht did u apply for? How did you apply?
I applied for Product merchandise planner but not in Lagos o. Please my sister can we talk more on phone or watssap 08034451548, just flash me please
Re: Vlisco Nigeria Limited! Pls Help by gbemmy777: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
vayodecent:

Product merchandise planner is the position I applied for and I have already passed the test so I think it's only the oral interview that is remaining. Please do you about this role in Vlisco and the salary?
no I don't

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert!!! / In Need Of A Job / WEEKEND VACANCIES (second Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.