Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust (26886 Views)

IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Ayoswit(f): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Humblesam:

HBD to my boy....long life and prosperity.
Handsome he is, resembles me lol!!
I will like to see him physically though...
Trust you really take good care of him.
wow, d world is a small place dear, there4 meetin him shdnt be a prob....i'll definitely take gud care of him just 4 u...lol.... Tanx dear.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Ayoswit(f): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
godoluwa:
happy birthday to ur son. wishing him da best
tanx dear
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ayoswit:
K. Pls nairalanders, today is my son's birthday. Show him some luv wit ur likes.
happy birthday cutie ...u wnt miss d purpose of God 4ur lyf ....d wisdom,resources, ur parents nid 2 raise u may dey not lack it in Jesus name..
BTW... love little children cos of dier innocence... no wonder heaven demands 'little children'
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Ayoswit(f): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
horlaleykan:

happy birthday cutie ...u wnt miss d purpose of God 4ur lyf ....d wisdom,resources, ur parents nid 2 raise u may dey not lack it in Jesus name..
BTW... love little children cos of dier innocence... no wonder heaven demands 'little children'
tanx for that wonderful prayer. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by olutunde12(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
eleko1:
They are Pest sad.I believe Shekau is dead.Those forcibly recruiting are ragtag bokos.Those animals will soon become a thing of past.Thanks to our gallant NG Soldiers,active Brutai and Baba Daura cool.

I dont think shekau is dead. He left Nigeria when his Principal took over government! We want international enquiry into what happened in Nigeria in the last seven years called boko haram.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
horlaleykan:

Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
runzlord:

Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
sowi bro...visited d status alwedy....d palm selfie app on twitter intrudes on my privacy(access 2 my posts,followers and all)...so no way
BTW ...op u didn't play d religious card(,my comment u quoted)... cos I can't see telling any other person 2do help u...nyways#justifiedconscience
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
horlaleykan:

sowi bro...visited d status alwedy....d palm selfie app on twitter intrudes on my privacy(access 2 my posts,followers and all)...so no way
BTW ...op u didn't play d religious card(,my comment u quoted)... cos I can't see telling any other person 2do help u...nyways#justifiedconscience
Ok. Thanks
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by EmekaBlue(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
d sad part is those forcefully recruited will be gunned down too when army sight bokofools during combat
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by bigzic(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
lincolnj88:
Sharap y.... D idp camp bombed yesterday at yola close to jambutu park has almost a thousand there ...atleast 164 dead as at yesterday... Y is d press not carrying this news.........
We are in d worst moment as a country
But the news said only 7 died from the blast.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by aderonkedeborah(f): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
I pray dat ds people will b a history like ebola
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by kobonaire(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Psylas:
how much do they pay a graduate?
the pay is virtual .... your promise is 72 mythical virgins in an equally mythical location whenever you get blown up.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Humblesam(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2015
Ayoswit:
wow, d world is a small place dear, there4 meetin him shdnt be a prob....i'll definitely take gud care of him just 4 u...lol.... Tanx dear.
Nice to read....the world really is a little circle and I will do as promised. I will get some facts from you ti help me fulfill this.
Guess he is cool right now...my warm regards to him and cheers!!! Happy Sunday and God blessings. wink
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by kessler53(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
handie:
Na wa! Back in the era of our brother with a PHD, Boko Haram controlled an area the size of Belgium and had food sent to them by helicopter. Now a certificateless dullard who they say is Boko Haram's chief sponsor, Fayose said wears pampers and our mama peace says, "he don old, him brain don die patapata" has reduced Boko Haram to nothing less than ragtag bandits who even have to go to the market to buy foodstuffs. Boko Haram ain't fighting a losing war anymore. They are fighting a lost war. Kudos to the officers and men of the Nigerian military, kudos to the GCFR himself.
boko haram waris far from being won as there are still no go areas in Borno.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Ayoswit(f): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Humblesam:

Nice to read....the world really is a little circle and I will do as promised. I will get some facts from you ti help me fulfill this.
Guess he is cool right now...my warm regards to him and cheers!!! Happy Sunday and God blessings. wink
Tanx dear. Happy sunday to u too.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by tsdarkside(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
squad147:
with the help of russia and britain

and with the help of russia and britain too,imagine,,...thunda fire boko haram...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) / Saraki: Osun People Reclaimed PDP, Adeleke’s Stolen Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.