Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Thread For Weed Smokers - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread For Weed Smokers (3121 Views)

God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. / Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / See What Our Girls Have Turned Into (indian Hemp Smokers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers by amclimax(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lanceslot:
God bless the god that created that leaf.... Its one of the best gift to mankind.
funny but fact
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers by amclimax(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
The day I noticed what weed is, is still one of my best day in lyf..tnx to that dude that introduced me to weed...am always loyal
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers by LordOfTheWeed: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2015
amclimax:
The day I noticed what weed is, is still one of my best day in lyf..tnx to that dude that introduced me to weed...am always loyal
God who created weed knows its usefulness to mankind, no matter how high we get, we can never be the most high cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers by amclimax(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

God who created weed knows its usefulness to mankind, no matter how high we get, we can never be the most high cool
combination of weed and music is perfect
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers by HungerBAD: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
amclimax:
combination of weed and music is perfect

This guy you will not kill me lol.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers by iPopAlomo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Saw this thread by mistake... but following... oh ah...
just saw freecocoa... she too dey shay bé abi she miss road...?!
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Anybody still dey here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exchange Rate: Today’s Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? / Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.