Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,119 members, 7,896,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? (1552 Views)

Kaduna State Commissions Tomato Pack House (photo) / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria / Planting Tomato - My Experience(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by obafunke(f): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2015
Do you want consistent supply of good quality eggs,chicken, tomatoes,radish,cassava,garri,ewedu,tete,ugwu,cucumber,marrow,plantain,goat,banana,garden egg?
Fresh,accessible,affordable,big and good quality is the motto of my farm, you can get all these produce and at a very cheaper price. Contact me on emicolsy@gmail.com or 07066384086 for more information and business deals. I will attach pictures soon. So enjoy yourself and spread the word as you follow, you can also ask questions on the planting of the vegetable family too.
Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by obafunke(f): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2015
A stony soil will affect the planting of some crops, please check your soil before planting.

Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by obafunke(f): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nematode infested tomato

Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by Generica(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2015
obafunke:
Do you want consistent supply of good quality eggs,chicken, tomatoes,radish,cassava,garri,ewedu,tete,ugwu,cucumber,marrow,plantain,goat,banana,garden egg?
Fresh,accessible,affordable,big and good quality is the motto of my farm, you can get all these produce and at a very cheaper price. Contact me on emicolsy@gmail.com or 07066384086 for more information and business deals. I will attach pictures soon. So enjoy yourself and spread the word as you follow, you can also ask questions on the planting of the vegetable family too.
Please, how may I see you one on one?
Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by obafunke(f): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Generica:
Please, how may I see you one on one?

Please send me a mail
Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by obafunke(f): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
I need buyers of egg in large quantity, i'm selling in large quantity and a good price.
Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by pragidso: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Go to investment section check for the post on egg business n let them kn wat u are into, I think u would get a good response there
Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by obafunke(f): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
pragidso:
Go to investment section check for the post on egg business n let them kn wat u are into, I think u would get a good response there

Thank u
Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by obafunke(f): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2015
My heart goes to those that do farming training online(nairaland,whatsapp) and also those that learn farming for a day or few, i'm still baffled and curious to know how a day will cover ploughing, nursery, transplanting/planting, pests/insects invasion, diseases of the crop, effect of acidic rain,etc....please don't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by Blackkie: 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lets talk about it.
Volume - price; sorted or unsorted; location

phortizoltd@yahoo.com
Call - 07036940035

obafunke:
I need buyers of egg in large quantity, i'm selling in large quantity and a good price.
Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by obafunke(f): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2015
A crate of eggs now for 680
Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by bolman2k1: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Is it sorted or unsorted?
Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by obafunke(f): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
bolman2k1:
Is it sorted or unsorted?

It is sorted, sorry for the late response.
Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
@obafunke WhatsApp or call me we need to talk 08144758217
Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by easylife16: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
If u are selling eggs,whatsapp dis number 07035525215, it very urgent, location :ipaja and it's environ
Re: Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? by EhimikaFarm(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Please send your price that's if it's in Lagos to ehimikafarm@outlook.com or ogcommunication2007@Yahoo.com
obafunke:

(1) (Reply)

Feeds You Can Give To Your Snails And Make Them Grow Faster / Owning An Egg Depot / Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.