Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper (39108 Views)

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by jkendy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hahahaha....... I foresee PMB confronting tighter security challenges worst than GEJ.

It's payback time. Asari, Boyloaf, Tompolo, Gen. Tamba...... I hail una ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
E go soon happen ooo

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Pidggin(f): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
I am not surprised @ all
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by sleekp1: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Time for Niger Delta boko haram to make Buhari's govt ungovernable.

15 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by ShineuEye: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
With MEND operating in the delta, MASSOB operating in the East and Boko Haram operating in the North, the SW would become the battle ground, winner takes all. I see MEND capturing Ondo in the not too distant future.
Kwara is already Hausa Fulani, wow this is going to be interesting.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by godoluwa(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
DaBullIT:

Swine Fool

In other news, anybody wey do anyha go see anyha

greedy buffons sold their guns,for amnesty , will they face soldiers and navy with sticks and stones and cry marginalization again ?
I pity una. did u just mentioned sold their guns? nobody prays for war but getting sophisticated weapon is not a problem for ND militants

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by atlwireles: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ugomba:
They should fight their militancy in Bayelsa alone.. Inec should let that bayelsa election be free and fair..
Say NO to election violence

Really, you finally reached the end of your road. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by nerodenero: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Where's the hope?
HopeAtHand:
Buhari is at fault for this.
When some said "they would make the government ungovernable", bokoharam came onboard and the country suffers. Now, the militants in the South-south are agitating. Imagine bokoharam in the north and militants in the south, Buhari is in for a real "gobe". Definitely not a good time for Nigeria!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Kundagarten: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Seems Buhari's appointments have woken the beast in the Niger Delta.

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by 989900: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
When they are being decimated, you guys would still come on here and wail . . . well, continue . . .
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Truckpusher(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
omenka:
The only solution in my view to this seemingly intractable problem of militancy in the Delta is an aggressive pursuit of diversification of the nation's economy. OR commencement of oil exploration and exploitation in the Chad Basin.

Everything else would amount to chasing shadows.
Yeah, but you and I are aware that it's the same elites from both sides of the divide that will orchestrate these violence simply to have access to the national cake - I'm still waiting to see if Buhari would play that game like every other Nigerian past Government.

I do not support it when criminal enterprises decide to hold the Govt to ransom simply because the Goverments over time have refused to do what is necessary to ensure that these violent organizations do not find it easy in recruiting people that already feel that they have an ax to grind with the govt.

Make policies that would ensure growth in any system and watch these armed gangs in every part of the country run out of manpower and resources to exploit while perpetrating evil and destabilizing the economy and threaten our peaceful coexistence but nay! they will never do it and anarchy becomes the order of the day.
No nation with her military might has ever killed her way through to achieving peace, harmony and security.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by atlwireles: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
"Military sources said the raid on hideout of militants on September 5 and 6 in Delta State has confirmed that there is threat of resurgence of militancy if it is not nipped in the bud".

Even with 356 days head start, Nigeria army will never be able to nip anything in the bud.

10 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Kundagarten: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
omenka:
The only solution in my view to this seemingly intractable problem of militancy in the Delta is an aggressive pursuit of diversification of the nation's economy. [size=13pt]OR commencement of oil exploration and exploitation in the Chad Basin[/size].

Everything else would amount to chasing shadows.

Any oil found in the chad basin would be Boko haram property.

8 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by IVORY2009(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lolz
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm

Some people are setting up Drum of war....I hope they know the consequence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by 1miccza: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
ManTiger:
I knew this will happen!

Jonathan won the militants warlords over with Million of Naira and the likes of Dokubo, Tompolo, Boyloaf are billionaires with no definite source of income (Aside Dokubo).

My only wish is, Sai Buhari should wipe those dudes and show them how to be a law abiding citizen.

That's if he ever can right??

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by haji56(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
It is time we will laugh as the ijaw an itsakiri are laughing the northerners ,we will soon see ijaw dead body on the streets of their respective villages, they will kill themselves as boko haram is killing their fellow kanuris and Fulani,they will not kill all Nigerians mind you we are ready to assist them with displacement agony advisees, welcome ijaw it is your turn!!!!!!!!!¡¡!¡!!!¡¡!!¡!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by IVORY2009(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
godoluwa:
I pity una. did u just mentioned sold their guns? nobody prays for war but getting sophisticated weapon is not a problem for ND militants

abeg help draw dat boy ear for me der, my own shakabuka na to oil am remain... cheesy
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Esosa01(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
its Gej turn

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Kundagarten: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
haji56:
It is time we will laugh as the ijaw an itsakiri are laughing the northerners ,we will soon see ijaw dead body on the streets of their respective villages, they will kill themselves as boko haram is killing their fellow kanuris and Fulani,they will not kill all Nigerians mind you we are ready to assist them with displacement agony advisees, welcome ijaw it is your turn!!!!!!!!!¡¡!¡!!!¡¡!!¡!!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian army can take on MEND, MASSOB and Boko haram abi?

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by persius555(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
The only language the ijaws understand is ''violence and reckless extravegance spending of money''.If only they would allow the other major tribes lead the fight for equity in the niger delta, it will be a better place to live. Ijaws are a problem in the niger delta.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by lonelydora: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
The earlier we divide this zoo and get our Biafra, the better for us all .

I believe in a new Nigeria under PMB but it looks like the ND militants won't allow it work.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by CallPolice: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Their lost. Enjoying my life quietly.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by solonazzy: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
erikcantona:
They should start killing zooo police and army and navy from the niger delta !!2 boko bombing from north soon when biafrans run out of patience they will start killing from east then the zoo will fall buhari will run to exile
Sorry to burst ur bubbles, buhari is nt Ojukwu, he wuld never run
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Truckpusher(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kundagarten:

Nigerian army can take on MEND, MASSOB and Boko haram abi?
He has no idea of what would happen if all the strategic parts of the country goes up in flames.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by broxymall(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
visit my signature and DP
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by ayindejimmy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
enkay2go:
Those of us DAT experienced the militants war in the Niger delta,don't wish for it to come up again. These are guys DAT will come out and tell you they are the ones that dey did dis and DAT and nothing will happen.They will mention their names. That is y we can call asari,tompolo,boyloaf etc. Bokoharam,we don't know them.please buhari,try and settle these Niger deltans. We don't want war,we want peace.

Settle them with what. Have they not been settled. Asari build a university. Tompolo collected billion naira contracts. Some Militants were sponsored in foreign Universities.

If they say they're insatiable then they're turning themselves to bk.
Cos the govt cannot just stand back and some people will be forming an army
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Rotimi47: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
It is better for the militants to stay low as the military is very well prepared for them, even the North is seeking for vengeance due to the previous government who allowed Boko Haram insurgency to get out of hand. If the Niger Delta militants start a armed confrontation with the military, sorry will be their case as boko haram is a case study.

Boko Haram have got lots of free sophisticated weapons, military training and large numbers of recruits from Libya, Mali , chad, Niger Republic, Cameroon, Taliban and of recent ISIS etc, they even boasted that Nigeria military are chicken hearted but right now Boko Haram is almost finished even with all their alliance.

The federal government didn't give the true numbers of boko haram & their light skin supporters killed as it will bring about an uproar; thousands of boko haram fighters have fallen e.g up to 600 a day at times, the Niger Delta should not be turned into a grudge war as several innocent people who are law abiding might get killed.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Ugomba(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
atlwireles:

Really, you finally reached the end of your road. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
how?

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
enkay2go:
Those of us DAT experienced the militants war in the Niger delta,don't wish for it to come up again. These are guys DAT will come out and tell you they are the ones that dey did dis and DAT and nothing will happen.They will mention their names. That is y we can call asari,tompolo,boyloaf etc. Bokoharam,we don't know them.please buhari,try and settle these Niger deltans. We don't want war,we want peace.

True Daughter of the soil... We want Peace...

God bless Nigeria
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
whats their own self, oil is now worthless.. grin grin
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by CallPolice: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Those militants will not survive two air strike. Remember what OBJ did. Never joke with an ex-military man in power

Truckpusher:
He has no idea of what would happen if all the strategic parts of the country goes up in flames.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.