Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,371 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. (31271 Views)

You Can Now Open Up To 20 Tabs Simultaneously On UC Browser / How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. / 7 Types Of Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by teewhydope(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2015
If you can’t refresh your UC download link or continue download after download fail, follow the simple steps below.

First of all >>> Exit your UC browser.

Now, go to UC browser download folder.

Note: the download folder is named “UCDownloads”

In the download folder, there are two files: the main downloading file and a temporary download file with the extension .dltemp

Now, copy both files to a different location

Have you done that? If yes, open you UCBrowser and restart the download.

Pause the download and minimize your UC browser >>> open UCdownloads folder and delete the two new files downloaded.

Now, simply move the files you copied to another location back to the UCDownloads folder.

Maximize the UC browser and un-pause the download, you will see that it will start from where it stopped, in other words, it will resume the previous download without stress.

http://solutionville..com/2015/11/how-to-resume-expired-download-link-on.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by Paramount01(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2015
Helpful
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by Afeezoladapo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
teewhydope:

Pause the download and minimize your UC browser >>> open UCdownloads folder and delete the two new files downloaded.

Now, simply move the files you copied to another location back to the UCDownloads folder./
which copied file?
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by teewhydope(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Afeezoladapo:

which copied file?
Modified smiley
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by ayobami52(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nice piece of info!!!
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
i'm having difficulty copying and pasting using uc browser. pls can someone tell me how to do so effectively
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by teewhydope(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
coollabman:
i'm having difficulty copying and pasting using uc browser. pls can someone tell me how to do so effectively

Hold the side you want to copy..a toast will pop out listing everything, just choose select or select all, then copy...
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by wiseone28: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wow tnx i just delete an expired file i didn't read this
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
teewhydope:

Hold the side you want to copy..a toast will pop out listing everything, just choose select or select all, then copy...

OK! let me give it a try. thanks
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by Afeezoladapo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
teewhydope:
Modified smiley
Helpful! but, what about resuming downloads on DROPBOX? is DAT possible?
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by TruthMustBeTold: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2015
OP...thanks for dis wonderful piece of info..it has been tested and so far it works wonderfully well..i abandoned ganool cos Mtn mobile data network has been playing hide and seek with me for a couple of months on Simple server..d network will dissappear and reappear immediately. .Pausing all ur downloads..and most downloads on Ganool are not resumable but thanks to this method..d download resumes 4rm where it has stopped almost immediately just as Mtn on Simple Server continues with their hide and seek game(I hope I'm not d only one experiencing this)..now I can feast on Ganool movies once again

3 Likes

Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by teewhydope(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2015
You welcome smiley
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2015
teewhydope:
You welcome smiley

Op can you please explain how i can screenshot with my uc browser version 10.7.... Thanks in advance
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by teewhydope(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2015
akanbjgraphix:

Op can you please explain how i can screenshot with my uc browser version 10.7.... Thanks in advance

Download the screenshot addon seen in the image below, after downloading click on it>>>>select full screen>>>>save

Check the images below

Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by akwunmi(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2015
9ice....tnx
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by kolexepana: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2015
I don't have such experience on my Phantom5
If what i'm downloading stops, it resumes by itself with just one touch
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by teewhydope(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2015
kolexepana:
Some links do expire after network interruption e.g 4shared, which makes d download un-resumeable
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2015
teewhydope:

Download the screenshot addon seen in the image below, after downloading click on it>>>>select full screen>>>>save

Check the images below

Thanks op. It works but want i really want to no is how to screenshot and add the uc browser cartoon image at the bottom.. Thanks
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by Youngpo413: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
TruthMustBeTold:
OP...thanks for dis wonderful piece of info..it has been tested and so far it works wonderfully well..i abandoned ganool cos Mtn mobile data network has been playing hide and seek with me for a couple of months on Simple server..d network will dissappear and reappear immediately. .Pausing all ur downloads..and most downloads on Ganool are not resumable but thanks to this method..d download resumes 4rm where it has stopped almost immediately just as Mtn on Simple Server continues with their hide and seek game(I hope I'm not d only one experiencing this)..now I can feast on Ganool movies once again
how can I download on ganool,those download links are full of adverts,I'm using a PC though.
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by Youngpo413: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
kolexepana:
ok,welldone.
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by teewhydope(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
akanbjgraphix:

Thanks op. It works but want i really want to no is how to screenshot and add the uc browser cartoon image at the bottom.. Thanks

That's doodle...u'll see it @ d bottom wen u want to upload picture. But it only support full screen size pictures.

Check d image below

Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
teewhydope:

That's doodle...u'll see it @ d bottom wen u want to upload picture. But it only support full screen size pictures.

Check d image below

Thanks

Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by kolexepana: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
teewhydope:

Some links do expire after network interruption e.g 4shared, which makes d download un-resumeable
When the download stops, you'll need to quickly pause it
So as for it to resume where it stopped
Though i use UC Browser
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by TruthMustBeTold: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
how can I download on ganool,those download links are full of adverts,I'm using a PC though.
U shud install a very gud ad blocker on pc or else u'll be freaked out by those annoying ads..then yur good to go..out of all d three download links,"mylinkgen" does the magic for me most times..it's very easy to use except for the annoying ads.
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by Youngpo413: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
TruthMustBeTold:
U shud install a very gud ad blocker on pc or else u'll be freaked out by those annoying ads..then yur good to go..out of all d three download links,"mylinkgen" does the magic for me most times..it's very easy to use except for the annoying ads.
pls any idea of a good AD blocker on PC?
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by Kingy10: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
teewhydope:
If you can’t refresh your UC download link or continue download after download fail, follow the simple steps below.

First of all >>> Exit your UC browser.

Now, go to UC browser download folder.

Note: the download folder is named “UCDownloads”

In the download folder, there are two files: the main downloading file and a temporary download file with the extension .dltemp

Now, copy both files to a different location

Have you done that? If yes, open you UCBrowser and restart the download.

Now, simply move the files you copied to another location back to the UCDownloads folder.

Maximize the UC browser and un-pause the download, you will see that it will start from where it stopped, in other words, it will resume the previous download without stress.

http://solutionville..com/2015/11/how-to-resume-expired-download-link-on.html
"Now, copy both files to a different location" is it copy or move cos I don't even understand you at all
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by teewhydope(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kingy10:

"Now, copy both files to a different location" is it copy or move cos I don't even understand you at all
Anyone will do
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by harizonal123(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by gamyy(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2016
please what abt uc mini?
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by casttlebarbz(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2016
o.p pls my uc browser doesn't display image when i visit facebook alone..what can i do ?
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by teewhydope(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
casttlebarbz:
o.p pls my uc browser doesn't display image when i visit facebook alone..what can i do ?

you are using free facebook...just switch to data mode at the top right corner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer / Which Android Phone Can I Afford With 20,000? / Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.