Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality (977 Views)

Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Suggestions on dog mating / They Still Support Snake Brutality On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality by casyrotts(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2015
whenever I see threads of killed dogs or punished dogs I just cry.... have you ever heard when a dog is been killed? they cry for help and struggle for life... their cry can make a full grown well built man with conscience to melt... their cry touches the heart and goes down deep into the bone marrow... why kill my best friends? why? why kill a friend that can make you smile laugh and happy? why kill a friend that can lay it's life for you? why kill my friend?... can you compare the intelligence of my friend to other animals? what wrong has my friend done to deserve such hate and cruelty.. why ? ....why do you have to cut short a promising life of a friend?..... Can you kill your child and eat him? then why kill a dog?..... So many people keep dogs just to punish them no food no love no affection... why do you hate my friends?.. they love you they care for you... why become a devil on earth to my friends ...... Do you derive joy from murder?.... I bet you any dog you kill on earth will surely meet you one day... this is my believe and you cant prove me wrong.. Do you know how sad your dog will be if you were gone? those lovely moment's you shared those precious smiles... why kill your smile? why kill your joy?... say no to animal brutality ...say no to dog murder.. Love your dog care for your friend .. help a dog... adopt a dog today ..all petlanders I would love us to carry out a movement against animal brutality .....the social media is your friend we need to pass this message to the whole Nigerians... twitter,Facebook, instagram any thing you can get hold of ....lets hold hands together and give our best friends hope... please ogas seun ishilove
knyte BOUNTYDOG iroyalkennel prodeegee
Re: Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality by casyrotts(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality by IRoyalkennel(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2015
casyrotts:
whenever I see threads of killed dogs or punished dogs I just cry.... have you ever heard when a dog is been killed? they cry for help and struggle for life... their cry can make a full grown well built man with conscience to melt... their cry touches the heart and goes down deep into the bone marrow... why kill my best friends? why? why kill a friend that can make you smile laugh and happy? why kill a friend that can lay it's life for you? why kill my friend?... can you compare the intelligence of my friend to other animals? what wrong has my friend done to deserve such hate and cruelty.. why ? ....why do you have to cut short a promising life of a friend?..... Can you kill your child and eat him? then why kill a dog?..... So many people keep dogs just to punish them no food no love no affection... why do you hate my friends?.. they love you they care for you... why become a devil on earth to my friends ...... Do you derive joy from murder?.... I bet you any dog you kill on earth will surely meet you one day... this is my believe and you cant prove me wrong.. Do you know how sad your dog will be if you were gone? those lovely moment's you shared those precious smiles... why kill your smile? why kill your joy?... say no to animal brutality ...say no to dog murder.. Love your dog care for your friend .. help a dog... adopt a dog today ..all petlanders I would love us to carry out a movement against animal brutality .....the social media is your friend we need to pass this message to the whole Nigerians... twitter,Facebook, instagram any thing you can get hold of ....lets hold hands together and give our best friends hope... please ogas seun ishilove

As for me I will support any movement against dog brutality... As have always been doing to those who lost there way to pets section commenting shits on someone posts about eating or killing a dog... Maybe is time to remind Dem dat pet section is not an avenue for dog hater buh pets lovers... It get me angry wen I see comments like that!
Re: Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality by Prodeegee(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2015
God bless the Op. It's a pity we don't have an active mod in this section. We have always been our own mod. So let's join hands to fight this together.

God bless and protect out pets from food mongers and dog eating beasts.

Cc: blasiangurl85
Re: Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality by blasiangurl85(f): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2015
Prodeegee:
God bless the Op. It's a pity we don't have an active mod in this section. We have always been our own mod. So let's join hands to fight this together.

Very touching video. I have often seen and read about so many heroic acts that dogs have done to save people that we humans wouldn't even attempt to do. I hate to see animal brutality in any form and not only dogs but any other pet. It's a shame that we don't have a working SPCA in this country. I remember reading the story of Tuff and it brought tears to my eyes seeing that poor dog. We all need to work together to stop this.

There's a saying that there's a reason why dog spelled backwards is God. For me I believe it's because there isn't any animal that could love as deep as a dog And willing to sacrifice their lives for their owners without thinking of the consequences.
Re: Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Prodeegee:

Amen o!

God would bless you too
But I need a favour from you

Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality by sozima87: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dog man best and reliable friend. A friend that love without been selfish, a friend that can lay it's life to see you live, a friend that don't backstab, a friend to be trusted. Please stop DOG BRUTAL, they deserve to live. Man best friend for life.
Re: Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality by knyte(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Well done Casmir.. Any individual who has a heart would not let a dog suffer nonetheless watch or partake in killing one.. I stand against dog brutality today and forever.
Re: Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality by knyte(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
casyrotts:
I still find it bewildering when people not only kill dogs just for the fun of it but go all d way to even eat. God placed dem on earth of a purpose and I dnt tink that included serving as a source of protein for man. Dogs av proven themselves to humans time and time again, over and over but within our humanity a dark part of us feel they can b used for whatever we please. I stand against dog brutality today and forever
Re: Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality by Seun(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nobody should post on this section talking about eating dogs. If they do, just report them to the moderators. There's no need for drama over it.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Letter To Petlanders On Dog Brutality by casyrotts(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Seun:
Nobody should post on this section talking about eating dogs. If they do, just report them to the moderators. There's no need for drama over this.
correct finally... Thanks

1 Like

(1)

Question Of The Day!!!(pic) / Why Is My Dog Coughing? / Create The Perfect Food Menu/timetable For Your Pet Dog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.