Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You (2172 Views)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You / Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by Loveaflame(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2015
1. He discusses most of his plans with you and seek for your opinions.Eh might argue with you but it's a sure sign that he respects your person.

2. He chats and laughs with you when you are with him at home.

3. You have free access to his phone and he doesn't go far away to pick some calls.

4.He calls you often when he travels to another state or country and asks about your welfare and the kids own.

5. He quarrels with you but still laughs with you after a while.

6. Defends you before anyone including his mum.

7.Cares for you and your kids not in terms of money only but affection.

8.Never ashamed to call you darling, dear, sweetheart, honey, love, my dear etc. In the sight of family, friends or public.

9. Tries his best to keep the you and the kids happy.

10. Respects your family members.

You can add yours please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by fairprince(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Oh my God! So I am a good husband.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by macolino(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2015
And he gives her sweet love making....
Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
So if my husband does 3 out of the 10 you listed, is it a sign he doesn't love me?
Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by adedayourt(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mrs0J:
So if my husband does 3 out of the 10 you listed, is it a sign he doesn't love me?

him no love u reach lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
fairprince:
Oh my God! So I am a good husband.
Shuoo! Na by lik dat? He can still do all dose nd even d unlisted ones nd nt love d woman. We re all born with actin skills!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by winner01(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
true
Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:

Tah! Dnt create katakata in sum1's home o! He might nt do all nd still luv d woman. Heck! He culd do just one nd still luv , on anoda hand , he culd do all nd nt luv sef!
Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by adedayourt(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
isaglo:
Tah! Dnt create katakata in sum1's home o! He might nt do all nd still luv d woman. Heck! He culd do just one nd still luv , on anoda hand , he culd do all nd nt luv sef!

ma hands are up dearie. aint got no pkan of creating such cry
Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:

ma hands are up dearie. aint got no pkan of creating such cry
Awww ! dnt cry! Ur sins re 4given !
Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by adedayourt(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
isaglo:
Awww ! dnt cry! Ur sins re 4given !

tanks cry
Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by thelish(f): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
isaglo:

how possible is that?
Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:

How you tek measure am?
Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by adedayourt(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mrs0J:

How you tek measure am?

u jus scored him 3 of 10 ursef
Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:

u jus scored him 3 of 10 ursef

Lol i said "IF" , u said he no love me reach. So how did u know the love no reach?
Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by adedayourt(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mrs0J:

Lol i said "IF" , u said he no love me reach. So how did u know the love no reach?

sorry lets break dis convo, sombory jus warned me.

ur hubby lives u frm d rising of d sun till its goin dwn
av a luverly home just as uv alwas ad it
Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:

sorry lets break dis convo, sombory jus warned me.

ur hubby lives u frm d rising of d sun till its goin dwn
av a luverly home just as uv alwas ad it

Lol wasn't measuring my Hubby's love, and he isn't doing 3 out of the list. Just asked the question to hear the poster's response.
Marriage needs more than love to survive, and like some1said, a man can do all that n still doesn't love the woman.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
thelish:

how possible is that?
. My dear, cos u can never knw wat is in a man's hrt! Men re lik mathmatics, difficult 2 understand nd solve 2! A man can luv a woman 4 sumtin very small or irrelevant nd people might even find it rediculous!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You by Loveaflame(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
No man can fake all these qualities.It's either he has them or doesn't.

Love is not just a noun it is more of a verb.Actions they say speak louder than voice.

When a man truly loves a woman it will flow out with the major signs I listed up there.There might be more but I am talking from my personal experience.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Susan Aghogho Asakpa: A Lesson To Young Nigerian Women / What Should She Do? / Beauty Queen Wife Of Minneapolis Cop Derek Chauvin Files For DIVORCE On Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.