Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386815 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hey guys, I'm looking for writers. This is obviously not my first or second time of posting. I need:
1. Writers that can handle deadlines.
2. Writers that can come up with reasonable rates depending on projects. (I'm outsourcing. As a result, you should understand that I can't be paying premium rates. If you want such rates, go into the jungle and find work for yourself.)
3. Writers that can actually write. I've hired writers that either neglect instructions or make fundamental grammatical errors.

Thanks. If you are interested, email me at damilaremafolasere@gmail.com. Kindly share a sample, words you can handle per day/week, and your rate per word.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bitcoin is going down gradually, bring yours now and collect Naira at your rate.

Come now for a Smooth and Swift transaction before Bitcoin crashes finally...

Don't say I didn't warn you.

My WhatsApp contact is on my Signature.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ukeme200(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Cripstwick:
Hey guys, I'm looking for writers. This is obviously not my first or second time of posting. I need:
1. Writers that can handle deadlines.
2. Writers that can come up with reasonable rates depending on projects. (I'm outsourcing. As a result, you should understand that I can't be paying premium rates. If you want such rates, go into the jungle and find work for yourself.)
3. Writers that can actually write. I've hired writers that either neglect instructions or make fundamental grammatical errors.

Thanks. If you are interested, email me at damilaremafolasere@gmail.com. Kindly share a sample, words you can handle per day/week, and your rate per word.

I'm interested. sent you a mail.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2017
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment option to receive money from clients Today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$100 - $499usd i change AT #320/usd

$500 - $5000 i change @ #330/usd

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 340/usd

I buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @250/usd...
Ebay checkout available, payment on taobao and other Chinese website also available.
RMB is available at 55/rmb Bulk buying.

Call/Whatsapp...0706 072 7672.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ENGRDUDU89(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2017
@durosure,how you dey
Fgg777hiii
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ENGRDUDU89(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2017
Fgg777hiii
Durosure:
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment option to receive money from clients Today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Ebay checkout available, payment on taobao and other Chinese website also available.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Dygeasy(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2017
Durosure:

Ghj778hjh
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by favome(f): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Durosure:

urif7788hxh

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee.

Whatsapp ☎️__ +2348088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Baylam(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hi hi
Durosure:

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2017

Ebay checkout available, payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.

Call/Whatsapp...070 60 72 76 72.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2017
I need freelancers from Yaba, Akoka, Palmgrove, Bariga, Oworoshoki, Ifako Gbagada, sunmill and neighbouring area (or if you are closer to the University of Lagos) who can enter data into spreadsheets package like excel, spss. He/she must be proficient and fast in data entry. The job is about entering questionnaire respone into excel and spss a total of 82 items/questionniare. I will pay #850 for every 100 set of questionniare. The reponses are likert scale each scale will be coded. For eample if a participant select strongly agree you will enter 4, agree = 3, disagree = 2 and strongly disagree = 1 etc. if you are interested send a mail to emmaversity at gmail dot com .

The questionnaire is a hard copy so I will need to see you. if you are interested. Apply only if you are honest and sincere!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2017
I need a Fiverr guru to come lecture on Fiverr on Saturday in Lagos. In a seminar i am holding.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
emmaversity:
I need freelancers from Yaba, Akoka, Palmgrove, Bariga, Oworoshoki, Ifako Gbagada, sunmill and neighbouring area who can enter data into spreadsheets package like excel, spss. He/she must be proficient in data entry. The job is about entering questionnaire respone into excel and spss a total of 82 items. I will pay #850 for every 100 set of questionniare. The reponses are likert scale each scale will be coded. For eample if a participant select strongly agree you will enter 4, agree = 3, disagree = 2 and strongly disagree = 1 etc. if you are interested send a mail to emmaversity at gmail dot com .

The questionnaire is a hard copy so I will need to see you. if you are interested.
Sent you a mail.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=Felista post=62758460][/quote]
@felista should you have other questions while reading the thread from a-z, drop them here. Trust me someone will respond.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2017
Felista:
@Victor(101) am happy u even replied personally, your mentoring would sure help me have a head start, but how do I send u message on Upwork? Havent even opened a profile there, looking at the best skill I can develop myself on before doing a profile, or what do u suggest? Can I perhaps have your email address so we can communicate faster.... I

aprofessor@naij.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charge, use our paypal invoice Payment option to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE

$100 - $499usd I change @ #320/usd

Ebay checkout available, payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.

Call/Whatsapp...070 60 7276 72.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by nenyibabs: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is Upwork still accepting freelancers?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by maviarcad1: 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
SoNature:

I applied to over 10 jobs, got 2 Skype interviews but didn't honour them because I was busy with my previous job then. Later my account was suspended by Upwork, citing inability to land a job after multiple efforts.

Is there anything I can do to lift it. The message from the Admin says I should upgraded my skill and scan and send docs to them as proof.

My account was suspended without warnings. Those admins at Upwork are mean.

I like Upwork because they have less scammers unlike freelancer.com. Thanks
their interviews get as e be o, I did video interview with them before though, if you're legit and not like some of our brothers travelling abroad inside their room and having to dodge hammer everyday (wahala itself), go for interview and be confident, they'll put you back but, if your suspension reads "indefinite", it's as good as GONE. Btw, I detest freelancer.com, it's so crowded and unprofessional but, some Nigerians still getting $$$ there.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by maviarcad1: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Fingerprinter:

You are a good man

Credit belong to Victor101(he created this marketplace "thread"wink, and I take a page out of Ymodulus book(unpublished edition "lolz"wink, knowledge is for humanity, whether you choose to do good or bad with it, that's your choice. I'm always happy to see other people succeed, we all can ride LAMBORGHINI, it's a big world out there, in Victor's voice, I say Shallom.

6 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by preciousnobel(m): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2017
Hello, does anyone knows about Data entry and analysis on upwork?

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2017
gensteejay:

Sent you a mail.

I have replied your mail.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2017
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee.

Whatsapp ☎️__ +2348088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
I need freelancers from Yaba, Akoka, Palmgrove, Bariga, Oworoshoki, Ifako Gbagada, sunmill and neighboring area (or if you are closer to the University of Lagos) who can enter data into spreadsheets package like excel, spss. He/she must be proficient and fast in data entry. The job is about entering questionnaire respone into excel and spss a total of 82 items/questionnaire. I will pay #850 for every 100 set of questionnaire. The responses are likert scale each scale will be coded. For example if a participant select strongly agree you will enter 4, agree = 3, disagree = 2 and strongly disagree = 1 etc. if you are interested send a mail to emmaversity at gmail dot com .

The questionnaire is a hard copy so I will need to see you. if you are interested. Apply only if you are honest and sincere!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chrome001: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2017
Hi guys. Thank you all for your inputs. Victor101, thank you for creating this thread, it has impacted a lot of lives. I have 3 questions for the gurus and 4 tips for the newbies.

DISCLAIMER: This is my experience from working on Upwork, others might have a contrary opinion to this. I am also a newbie like you, so you might learn a thing or two.

Newbies.
- If you know your writing is just about average, stop bidding and try to hone your writing skills. Work for top writers like topsquino, he might criticize your writing, but once you can deliver articles requiring little to no corrections to him, your clients on Upwork will be quite easy to please.
- Keep bidding, but only for relevant job posts. You all know the drama of 'too many proposals without securing a job'. Avoid falling into that by bidding on only jobs whose eligibility you meet and you can deliver top quality for. (If possible, specialize in a niche till you get a JSS).
-Treat your freelance life as a career, try to invest in it. Your investment can pay strong dividends in future. By investment I mean get those things that would make your writing better.i.e a Grammarly premium and a Copyscape account.( I got the two for less than #10k and I must say it has been instrumental in making my proposal stand out.
- Finally, when you secure a job, OVER DELIVER. No grammatical blunders, well edited, incorporate stories, fun quotes, go to authority sites for your research, hyperlink etc.

Gurus
- I am about to make my first withdrawal, which would you consider to be the best withdrawal method considering the exchange rate?
- I am having issues with my eyesight due to the glare of the computer screen, I can almost swear my vision is getting blurry. Do you know a reputable place I can get a computer anti-glare glasses? Or do I have to go to an eye clinic?
- Lastly, what is the best data plan to subscribe to? I don't understand why Glo is saying I am using 4gb in 4 days.

Thank you!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2017
odicity:
i want to learn programming, what should I go for exactly ( programming language) to be able to fit into upwork job market

Python
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by odicity: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Python
thanks, I appreciate. what advantage will it offer me on up work programming job market above others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.