Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386399 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gift Cards, Skrill, Neteller & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Mrdigitech(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Misterdhee1:
I got this on my upwork account:

Hello Helen,

We are reaching out to let you know that we need to have a brief video chat with you to verify your profile. Occasionally, we ask Upwork users to take this step as part of our efforts to ensure our site continues to be a secure place for Freelancers and Clients to connect and collaborate.

The call should take less than ten minutes and we will ask you a few questions about the information in your profile. A temporary hold has been placed on your account wherein you will not be able to submit new proposals or change your profile photo. Your account will be fully resumed upon successful profile verification. Please respond within a week to avoid more serious restrictions.

To complete the required video call, please click on the link below. https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?action=verify-profile

Please ensure that you are on a desktop device with a camera and microphone. Also, during this process, allow Upwork Help Center use of your camera and microphone so that we can initiate the video verification. You may disable this feature after the chat session. This process works best with the Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox web browsers.

Thanks in advance for helping to keep Upwork a secure place. See our forum post on this topic here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Announcements/Testing-video-chat-profile-verification/td-p/257712. Should you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Regards,
Kenneth
Upwork Trust & Safety

Hello Misterdhee1,

Please can you take your time to explain your recent activities on your flagged account? Did you operate a foreign account that required logging in with foreign IP? Did you have any misunderstanding with a client recently? Did you edit any part of your profile recently e.g. profile picture or email address? Did you use a paid static VPN or free VPN with multiple IPs to access your account? If your account is new or you recently opened your account , then this video verification process is normal. From the little I gathered based on your nairaland.com moniker, you are a guy operating a female Upwork account, if this is true, then you can consider your account banned...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Avoid Transaction Charges, use our paypal and payoneer invoice Payment options to receive your money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% on TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more info on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change @ 310-335/USD Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change @ #54-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 56-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 [b] at 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 220-250 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available @ 54.5/rmb Bulk buyer.........

Call/Whatsapp...0,*7,0.*6,*0.*7*,2 *7*,6*7*2*
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by hotdealz(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
hotdealz:
BUYING FIVERR FUNDS AND OTHER FREELANCE FUNDS E.G Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance withdrawals @ 325/$

EXCHANGE RATE : 325 to $1 for paypal withdrawal on Fiverr etc

Bring it all to me. No limit. Instant payment.

Provide me your Freelancer, fiverr, Elancer etc... Email address associated with your Account and we will receive your funds and credit you in Naira swiftly within minutes.

100% TRUSTED

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348149935773
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
victor101:
I need SEO article writers. Contact on WhatsApp.

I need two good SEO writers who can write 5 SEO articles now, 1000 words each (i.e 5000 word total.) Submission by Sunday afternoon (N150 per 100words) Contact on Whatsapp.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 14, 2018
Hi, guys. I shortlisted two writers for a novel gig but I recently lost their contacts. If you're one, kindly message me on WhatsApp. Thank you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 5:09am On Jul 14, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Misterdhee1(m): 5:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Mrdigitech:

Hello Misterdhee1,

Please can you take your time to explain your recent activities on your flagged account? Did you operate a foreign account that required logging in with foreign IP? Did you have any misunderstanding with a client recently? Did you edit any part of your profile recently e.g. profile picture or email address? Did you use a paid static VPN or free VPN with multiple IPs to access your account? If your account is new or you recently opened your account , then this video verification process is normal. From the little I gathered based on your nairaland.com moniker, you are a guy operating a female Upwork account, if this is true, then you can consider your account banned...
It's a new account actually. I don't intend to go through the verification process. I am expecting the same result though. Will the banning stop me from accessing my funds? I intend opening a new account later on. Is there any tip to avoid the video verification shii on a new account?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by topsquino(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2018
Many people have been sending me messages lately that I should share my Grammarly Premium Account with them. I have always done so FOR FREE in the past. But the problem is that most people I share my details with often compromise my accounts, sharing my password with other freelancers.

As such, I have decided to share my PREMIUM Grammarly Details for just N300/day ($1/day) for anyone who needs my Grammarly for urgent tasks. To say it another way, I will share my password and username with the user for 24 hours after which I will change the details.

If you are interested or have anyone who is interested, feel free to PM.

Disclaimer: I'm not doing this mainly for the purpose of making money but to help those who need PREMIUM Grammarly for urgent tasks.

Regards

Topsquino

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by doctuw(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2018
i am interested in the freelance of a thing. i am ready to invest my little knowledge in internet and funds. any guide around here should contact me. i want to start earning within a 30-60days period
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by charzyh2: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2018
TO CREATE APPROVED UPWORK ACCOUNT TODAY, Call or message me on WhatsApp: 07033459289...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Mrdigitech(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2018
Misterdhee1:

It's a new account actually. I don't intend to go through the verification process. I am expecting the same result though. Will the banning stop me from accessing my funds? I intend opening a new account later on. Is there any tip to avoid the video verification shii on a new account?
Thanks

About withdrawing your funds, I strongly doubt they will allow you do that since your account has been placed on a temporary hold. This action also freezes funds. There is no way you can escape video verification if you open a new account. It is compulsory...Started recently though. The only way to use a foreign account successfully is for a foreign citizen to open and verify his account with his genuine I.D and then pass you the credentials for using the account...Don't bother using fake I.d or documents you could be banned permanently...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
We are currently Buying and Selling Legit Paypal funds at a very good rate....Whatsapp 08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gift Cards, Skrill, Neteller & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by hotdealz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
hotdealz:
BUYING FIVERR FUNDS AND OTHER FREELANCE FUNDS E.G Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 325/$

EXCHANGE RATE : 325 to $1 for paypal withdrawal on Fiverr etc

Bring it all to me. No limit. Instant payment.

Provide me your Freelancer, fiverr, Elancer etc... Email address associated with your Account and we will receive your funds and credit you in Naira swiftly within minutes.

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348149935773
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by promo4(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hi guys, a friend who is in the US opened an upwork acct for me but in his name and it has been approved.

Now, I want to know if upwork tracks users location or IP since I'm in Nigeria or any other thing I need to be sacred of?

Do I need VPN to operate the account or not?

Your candid advice is needed.

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please i need a proficient business plan writer to write on this

Its the making of America Top
Exotic Dancer. The audition will be like a American ldol setting. Then the housing arrangement will be like The Bad Girls Club setting. Then the actual competition, to see who will advance to the next phase of the show will be held at a pre-arranged venue where the winner will advance to the next state where the whole process will repeat until the six state tour is complete, and there are 6 finalist who will compete against eachother to be crowned Americas Top Exoctic Dancer.

Chat me up
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
promo4:
Hi guys, a friend who is in the US opened an upwork acct for me but in his name and it has been approved.

Now, I want to know if upwork tracks users location or IP since I'm in Nigeria or any other thing I need to be sacred of?

Thanks

Nope
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by All4good: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
promo4:

Thanks
You need a VPN and a USA phone number to operate the account. At some point upwork will ask you to provide number for a video call.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by promo4(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
stlarry001:

Nope

Can you please shed more light for your answer?

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by promo4(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
All4good:

You need a VPN and a USA phone number to operate the account. At some point upwork will ask you to provide number for a video call.

But he can be doing the verification if the need arises. He's using all his details and pics as well.

Shed more light on your answer.

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Need a crop of great SEO copywriters. I have two hired already

I need someone who can turn in a minimum of 4 articles per day 300 words each about 10-13 articles to write in 5 days (Thur,Fri,Sat,Sun, Mon)

If you can meet a deadline and follow writing instructions. Meet me on Whatsapp before 7pm today

Find attached screenshoot of sample/structure.
Pay N150 per 100words

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Forevermore: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fully verified UK UpWork account up for grabs wink

I passed the English test and you know what that means? It means clients will trust you with their work easily.

Quote me if interested

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by taskcompleteng: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Any Upwork....Freelancer....Fivver Expert in the House let relate pls

I need a coach n mentorship
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by sholey4love: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please house, I need your help. I want to know if I charge a client on upwork $20/hr and and it will take 4hrs ($80) to complete the job. Doest it means I must start immediately and deliver the next four hrs?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
sholey4love:
Please house, I need your help. I want to know if I charge a client on upwork $20/hr and and it will take 4hrs ($80) to complete the job. Doest it means I must start immediately and deliver the next four hrs?

No, you don't need to start immediately. But this also depends on the client's urgent needs of the work.

And I think every client appreciates prompt delivery of services.....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
sholey4love:

Nope. But just as Benebaby said, ensure you deliver fast. It helps to retain clients and get good rating. Fast and quality job.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Forevermore:
Fully verified UK UpWork account up for grabs wink

I passed the English test and you know what that means? It means clients will trust you with their work easily.

Quote me if interested

Why will anyone buy your UK verified account when he or she a Nigerian and lives in Nigeria?

I really hate it when people disguise. The person who introduced me to freekancing is using a nigerian profile and doing great, i am using a Nigeria profile and am doing pretty good. I have two long term clients. I earn weekly and monthly, one pays weekly, the other pays monthly. I introduced my sister in-law and she is doing pretty good. Infact, she introduced herself as a Nigerian copy writer. The job an American messed up was given to her and she did it perfectly. The client gave her 100 dollars extra for the excellent job.

So if you want to freelance, represent yourself. Have something to sell.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
olubankemi:

Why will anyone buy your UK verified account when he or she a Nigerian and lives in Nigeria?

I really hate it when people disguise. The person who introduced me to freekancing is using a nigerian profile and doing great, i am using a Nigeria profile and am doing pretty good. I have two long term clients. I earn weekly and monthly, one pays weekly, the other pays monthly. I introduced my sister in-law and she is doing pretty good. Infact, she introduced herself as a Nigerian copy writer. The job an American messed up was given to her and she did it perfectly. The client gave her 100 dollars extra for the excellent job.

So if you want to freelance, represent yourself. Have something to sell.

I really like your points. I don't know why people can't be real for once. While not build a good Nigerian profile and maintain a reputation with such profile....

I am not sure that the person that wants to sell the UK verified Upwork profile sef is making a dime with it, if he does he wouldn't think of selling it....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 6:02am On Jul 22, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Jul 22, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, Neteller & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.