Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386464 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chrome001: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
olubankemi:

Yes

Great! I'm still on the fence on it. I'd probably give it a miss tho.

And, thank you for helping out the other day smiley.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
olubankemi:

Just read about his affiliate marketing this morning, i would have countered it immediately if i had seen it earlier. Making it seem others know nothing

Na him be the real guru and na only him upwork contact to be their affiliate marketer.

Hmm. The way "Upwork experts" are springing up everyday.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Philtrust: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
humbleme99:
Fidelmalek keep on using different moniker to scam people. Your waterloo is coming.

@Tabbaz
@Dominique

can you now see how this scammer called Forevermore used the same Fidelis Ukwada account details to transact here.

Check @humbleme99 for screenshot
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
olubankemi:

Just read about his affiliate marketing this morning, i would have countered it immediately if i had seen it earlier. Making it seem others know nothing

Na him be the real guru and na only him upwork contact to be their affiliate marketer.

Are you on the whatsapp group tbazz created? Please i need help with Upwork
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
bojbest:

Are you on the whatsapp group tbazz created? Please i need help with Upwork

No bro. Join the group and sure gurus are there. I hadly have time. Wish you all the best.

chrome001:

Help? Cant remember oo.

But your moniker looks familiar.

stagger:

Hmm. The way "Upwork experts" are springing up everyday.

Yeah the real Expert. I wan be like you ooo.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=olubankemi post=70432550]

No bro. Join the group and sure gurus are there. I hadly have time. Wish you all the best.

Is there any thread you think i can read so i can get started... I have not mastered how to win proposals.. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks alot
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Lalakas: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hi,

I want to make Forevermore to pay all whom he defrauded. If not all at least the most recent. I have gotten all his infos on upwork and want to proceed on deleting his upwork account only if he returns the money he got from people, and apologize for his deceitful act.

I want the guy he defrauded with the account to please post the evidence here (I will attach them as roof before deleting his account).

However, if you forevermore reads this and want to amend your ways, refund the most recent money you defrauded people.

Let this serve as a warning to all who post little information about your upwork accounts, defraud others with your opportunities.

You have just 24 hours to ay back, else, consider all your earnings and account lost.

He hasn't even earned his acclaimed 2k dollars, not even up to 400 dollars and he is all over the place!!!!!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ArticleBeast: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=bojbest post=70433240][/quote] Bro please add me to the group...08110038370
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by domdan13(m): 5:11am On Aug 24, 2018
CONTACT US TODAY FOR YOUR PREMIUM UPWORK VERIFIED ACCOUNTS AT CHEAP PRICES.

We offer all package which include;

1) Verification of US/UK Accounts ( Optional Photo ID/ Bank statement )

2) Retrieval of suspended accounts with the use of Driving License and Billing statement

3) Setting up high class profiles for your niche

4) Tips on writing first class proposals

OPENED IMMEDIATELY. PAYMENT AFTER OPENING.

CALL/WHATSAPP: 09030220943
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=bojbest post=70433240][/quote]

Am sorry for just replying you.

This thread, and beatzone's thread. Take your time and go through them. Set your self to read like two pages daily and take notes. Ask questions for clarifications here and there. Be ready to learn and dont be in a haste to earn big. Dont be too much in a hurry to get a job, yes cos if you are inca hurry you will be frustrated if it's not coming.

Be persistent, endure. Apply to jobs daily. Read alot to equip yourself. See, you start by apply to jobs where they need Nigerians or a Nigerian. That was what I did after trying for two months and nothinng. I get invites almost daily just as i still keep getting cos i have job experience in a multinational company so when they see that they are quick to send invites.

I think the Nigeria factor gave me a set back then, and my hubby one day said are there no jobs they need Nigerians? That very day i saw one and applied. I got it and still doing it till date. Thats not all, that job opened my door, the next was an Amazon offer and on and on.

So, even if its a $3 survey job, do it to get reviews and go up from there.

I wish you well.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
olubankemi:

Am sorry for just replying you.

This thread, and beatzone's thread. Take your time and go through them. Set your self to read like two pages daily and take notes. Ask questions for clarifications here and there. Be ready to learn and dont be in a haste to earn big. Dont be too much in a hurry to get a job, yes cos if you are inca hurry you will be frustrated if it's not coming.

Be persistent, endure. Apply to jobs daily. Read alot to equip yourself. See, you start by apply to jobs where they need Nigerians or a Nigerian. That was what I did after trying for two months and nothinng. I get invites almost daily just as i still keep getting cos i have job experience in a multinational company so when they see that they are quick to send invites.

I think the Nigeria factor gave me a set back then, and my hubby one day said are there no jobs they need Nigerians? That very day i saw one and applied. I got it and still doing it till date. Thats not all, that job opened my door, the next was an Amazon offer and on and on.

So, even if its a $3 survey job, do it to get reviews and go up from there.

I wish you well.

Thanks so much, i really appreciate it.
Would put in the work and share my testimony.
Thanks again
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork,Domain Sale & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes kiss kiss

Tested & Trusted �✅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
chrome001:

I remember. Am happy you are making it.

All the best.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Johncrown80(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
New set of approved upwork account available!!! Plus free tips to set high class profile! Check my SIG for my WhatsApp contact

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Aremu01(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hi
Guys on upwork..... Is it advisable to work for a client via Skype.... This guy hired me on upwork but says we should proceed to Skype...
I don't want to be scammed....
Pls advise me....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Aremu01:
Hi
Guys on upwork..... Is it advisable to work for a client via Skype.... This guy hired me on upwork but says we should proceed to Skype...
Pls advise me....

It is like you want to lose your precious Upwork account to a life ban. Better read their Terms of Service before you use shovel to dig your own pit. Some of those guys who suggest working outside Upwork are even staff who periodically setup gullible people.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Aremu01(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
stagger:

It is like you want to lose your precious Upwork account to a life ban. Better read their Terms of Service before you use shovel to dig your own pit. Some of those guys who suggest working outside Upwork are even staff who periodically setup gullible people.
Am even sceptical about the offer....
Thanks for helping to make a decision
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Philtrust: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
I will help you approve your Upwork Account within 10mins
12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lifeofkelvino(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
I can handle your "excess" article and content writing project.

Contact me on 08061334128
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ArticleBeast: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Get your premium grammarly acct...check signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Jare12: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2018
Hi all
I Ned someone who can write on the NPFL sport betting TIPS.
CONTACT me on 07039274809 for details
Pay is N1.5 so if that isn't OK for you pls don't bother.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Aremu01:
Hi
Pls advise me....

Some clients are comfortably working on the Skype, that's, the communication and other information related to the job will be on Skype.

But don't accept to be paid off the Upwork, that's, tell your client to make payment through Upwork. With that, you are not violating any Upwork T & C and your account is safe...

Gracia....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Misterdhee1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Josade44(m): 3:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Get ur upwork acct approved in 20min
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Aremu01(m): 5:10am On Aug 29, 2018
benebaby77:

Some clients are comfortably working on the Skype, that's, the communication and other information related to the job will be on Skype.

But don't accept to be paid off the Upwork, that's, tell your client to make payment through Upwork. With that, you are not violating any Upwork T & C and your account is safe...

Gracia....
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bemagnify: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2018
domdan13:
CONTACT US TODAY FOR YOUR PREMIUM UPWORK VERIFIED ACCOUNTS AT CHEAP PRICES.

We offer all package which include;

1) Verification of US/UK Accounts ( Optional Photo ID/ Bank statement )

2) Retrieval of suspended accounts with the use of Driving License and Billing statement

3) Setting up high class profiles for your niche

4) Tips on writing first class proposals

OPENED IMMEDIATELY. PAYMENT AFTER OPENING.

CALL/WHATSAPP: 09030220943

I need a USA fully verified Upwork account
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Philtrust: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token Whatsapp 07068612611

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.