Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386506 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Damitism: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Damitism: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Superex(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Aremu01:
Hi
Guys on upwork..... Is it advisable to work for a client via Skype.... This guy hired me on upwork but says we should proceed to Skype...
I don't want to be scammed....
Pls advise me....
He hired you on Upwork, not on Skype right? So how can you be scammed? Sometimes, these clients have a set means of communication with their employees; some are through mail, some Skype, Telegram etc. So far it's only used as a means of communication, please go for it. My highest paid client on Upwork communicates with me through Telegram and I get paid on Upwork, why limit yourself?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2018
Damitism:
How to approve an upwork account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGicVdRk8gA

https://m.ssyoutube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=MGicVdRk8gA

Thanks brother for sharing this. I wonder why Nigerians find it hard to help their fellow citizens!

Thanks again. I know those guys are going to be angry right now.

6 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Damitism: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Philtrust: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2018
Damitism:
What can you say about the above? I guess you will be sad because you are too selfish to share such tips

Don't be fooled if anyone tells you you can get a USA upwork account. There is an SSN unique to all USA residents. You will be asked to provide it. Well, there are a lot of fake SSN on the internet. I used one of them two days ago. Upwork must have tried to verify the SSN number as my account was blocked in less than 24 hours. If you are a USA resident and you have your SSN, you are good though

I don't know how we talk sometimes, because you've just realized a video that has been trending online since, you decided to call others names. Selfish right?

Sir, if you can help for free why not do it than thinking we survive through approvals... Do you think � upworh is stupid, you use VPN and opened account later change it to another location, wow, congratulations. Upwork is more strict than Fiverr if you don't know, I did that sometimes ago but my account got suspended in due time without withdrawing my earnings. That video is not meant for Nigerians check my screenshot for the mail I got from upwork before being suspended by using that trick to get my account approved.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Damitism: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Philtrust: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2018
Damitism:

They can go to hell. I spent 3 days trying to get the trick. I got it this morning and for the first time, I was able to approve an upwork account. I'm planning creating another one before the end of the day. I want to try my luck with Nigeria and UK account.

And you think I charged people for approval while doing it for free? Chuckles �

I have an insider in upwork that I pay to help me approve Nigerians account, I don't do the approval myself, I paid someone also, when I get the money I transfer to the person, and how much do you think we even charge for approval.

I just feel I should reply for the sake of others.
Each approval, I pay the guy $10 is that not help
Check the screenshot, if you need to know more/screenshot... Just let me know, you forgot to ask yourself why is there no English version of the video stop suffering yourself with VPN to approve account cuz later you will be suspended as I was.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Philtrust: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2018
Damitism:

Lol. I have heard you. People use VPN all the time. I can remember the number of times I have tried around India, USA, UK and Nigeria today alone all thanks to VPN. The thing is once you approve the account, wait for some minutes or even hours before changing your VPN. Just log out and chill and come back later. Of course, you can't be changing your VPN every minutes and expect no consequences. There are robotic system in place to check that. I wonder why you people go about charging others as high as N10,000 for simple stuffs like this.

Who paid 10,000 for approving?
Who even charge that?
Bro, do what you think is good for you but never finalizes what you don't know.

Peace
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Damitism: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Damitism: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bemagnify: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Damitism:
What can you say about the above? I guess you will be sad because you are too selfish to share such tips

Don't be fooled if anyone tells you you can get a USA upwork account. There is an SSN unique to all USA residents. You will be asked to provide it. Well, there are a lot of fake SSN on the internet. I used one of them two days ago. Upwork must have tried to verify the SSN number as my account was blocked in less than 24 hours. If you are a USA resident and you have your SSN, you are good though
OK. tnx
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by uchenick(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Learn How To Create A Working Paypal Account from Nigeria
(no VPN Needed)
———————————————

Hello there,

My name is Uche Nick and you may know me if you have looked into the online freelancing business niche as I regularly help people get in the business.

Today, I have a simple solution you might need if you want to make money online.

Have you ever tried to make a payment online or tried to
receive a payment and then you are hit with the ‘PayPal’ only option.

Well, I have been there. PayPal is a major way of making and receiving payments online and this had stopped me from accessing a lot of things online because I had not gotten the needed knowledge.

After much trial, I found something that works for me and I now have a working PayPal and I receiving and make payments online from my foreign clients.

Note: THIS IS 100% LEGIT.
Click here for more details ==> http://createpaypalnigeria.com.ng/

So today I will be sharing what I learned that works for me.
This is what I have been using for the past 1year and I have been able to pass a lot of dollars $$$ though it and it still works.

This PDF eBook will show you all you need to know and how to get your PayPal working in less than 24hours.

WHY YOU NEED THIS GUIDE
* Have a working PayPal Account
* Receive funds from overseas
* Receive commissions from online platforms like JVZoo, Clickbank, WarriorPlus and much more.
* Make payment on platforms that reject nigerian cards
* Pay for your Facebook Ads
* Save your money in USD
* Send money abroad to family and friends

I am also giving out 7 free bonuses with this pdf and the bonuses include:
+ Blogging For Profit
+ Monetizing and Utilizing Your Website
+ Utilizing Facebook For Your Online Business
+ 1000 Internet Marketing Tips
+ Evergreen Internet Profits
+ Social Marketing Advantage
+ Online Business Blueprint Pack

To your online business success
Nick Uche (http://uchenick.com.ng)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by peacengine(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2018
Upworkers, I have this Nigerian account for almost a year now no job. Recently I got a small job. Upwork immediately asked me for a video call verification. Do they usually ask for verification for Nigerian account too?. My profile is 100% complete
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by sse7en(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
I recently got my upwork account approved but no work since only few messages.

Should I get a review to boost the account?

Help a brother out.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
peacengine:
Upworkers, I have this Nigerian account for almost a year now no job. Recently I got a small job. Upwork immediately asked me for a video call verification. Do they usually ask for verification for Nigerian account too?. My profile is 100% complete

Your account is Nigerian? You are in Nigeria? You no get wahala naa.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by EmmaStone01: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
stagger:

Your account is Nigerian? You are in Nigeria? You no get wahala naa.

Will you advise that a new freelancer creates a Nigerian account or use a VPN to flag another country cos it seems from what I read here, these sites are beginning to catch our little tricks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
EmmaStone01:

Will you advise that a new freelancer creates a Nigerian account or use a VPN to flag another country cos it seems from what I read here, these sites are beginning to catch our little tricks.

I have zero-tolerance for any type of "little tricks" (fraudulent behaviour), which includes using a VPN to attempt to deceive Upwork by claiming you are in another country when you are in Nigeria. Read my comments in the first 5 pages of this thread and you will see my position clearly stated.

Left to me, all those who do such stuff should be banned permanently. I never used a foreign VPN to open my accounts, and I never will. Instead of resorting to using foreign VPN, please become a digital nomad and emigrate to Ecuador or Costa Rica.

For Ecuador, all you need to get a PR is to prove you can make $800 a month in freelance earnings. That country actually recognizes the freelance industry as a contributor to their GDP and encourage people to come there. From what I have heard, that country is way better than this our country.

4 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Philtrust: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token

Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bbee(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Are you having problems creating upwork account or you have been rejected before? If yes, there is a way out. Get an approved upwork account within 3 days at 3k.

WhatsApp: zero.8.zero. 2.9.four.six.2.6.nine.two.
Serious people only.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Sammig1(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Sammig1:
Weekend greetings to you
Bring all your PayPal and payoneer and upwork and fiverr and freelancer and any other work from home funds to me.

I'll open the storehouse of naira and rain you alerts.

Send me a Whatsapp msg by clicking this link.
If it's not this no, don't transact.
I don't have any no and check that truly its Sammig1 buying from you.
Thanks
https:///send?phone=2348037495005 for transactions
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tataiwo09(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2018
MRE Ltd. Company

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by abimijul1: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2018
DELETED
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by abimijul1: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
DELETED
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by charzyh2: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2018
TO CREATE APPROVED UPWORK ACCOUNT TODAY, Call or message me on WhatsApp: 07033459289.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by sagetony(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Thanks for d enlightenment but I want to ask..
Which skill pays more
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Philtrust: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token

Whatsapp 07068612611

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.