Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386473 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TOMMIEYIKES: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2018
Grupo:

Good morning, Forevermore, A. K.A. benthom, Fidelmalek, Vjsmiles, stevengerrard, amazinghope, etc.

Forevermore was active in food section where he was busted for uploading Google pictures as food he prepared.

Forevermore was also active in sport/betting thread where he was known as a scammer.

Lastly, Forevermore was active in business section where he was caught to be the same person as benthom, a famous scammer.

TOMMIEYIKES follows the same posting pattern.

His friend referred him to this forum but people are already doubting his posts in food section. People are already calling him out in betting section.
And he becomes so defensive, threatening to report everyone for violating rules. This was a typical behavior of Forevermore, even when he was caught pants down scamming someone last few months.

I would have uploaded so many other posts by Forevermore revealing the same posting pattern as TOMMIEYIKES. But many of Forevermore's posts have been deleted by the mods for good.

Only the discerning minds will understand this post. Let me get to work jare.
you're really dumb!
Damn dumb...
So your only accusations are posting patterns?
Chai!
How about you call the moderators to undelete the posts so you show your foolishness?
grin
Guy stop the hate, as it'll lead you to nowhere.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PonmileJ: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2018
If you need a fast and reliable writer. You should contact me by clicking this link–
https:///send?phone=2347039274809

I deliver top notch articles free of plagiarism..
Be it review, blog post, seo articles etc
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Comanche(f): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Comanche(f): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2018
You know, I kind of agree and also disagree with Grupo's post. The fact Tommieyikes got that mouth-watering gig is actually true, so also is the fact that he is the infamous Forevermore.

Even without him posting his earnings, his choice of moniker just sounds like all his other AKAs he's been using on nairaland. If you've been seeing his old monikers around, you'd be able to get that vibe off this new one.

Now, if there is something people got to know from Forevermore (apart from the fact he's a serial scammer), it is the fact that the dude's proposals are spot on. Fault him as you may, he's good at that.

Atoning blood said Forevermore is associated with the UK account, so he can't be the owner of this US account. I disagree with that also, anybody that can open a UK account can also open a US account. And besides in this kind of situation, people don't have a single account because anything can happen any day. I wouldn't be surprised if he had up to 4 accounts.

I'm just going to list out some more similarities between Forevermore and Tommieyikes.

1. They both outsource large projects with a short deadline.
2. They both are very interested and participate in sports betting on nairaland.
3. They are both quick at dropping insults.
4. They both have a way of carrying the crowd with them till they get busted.
5. They both love to show off and love the attention that comes with it.

However, let's cut him some slack, since he paid off the people he scammed. He has also been outsourcing with his new moniker on nairaland without any ish.

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2018
Comanche:
You know, I kind of agree and also disagree with Grupo's post. The fact Tommieyikes got that mouth-watering gig is actually true, so also is the fact that he is the infamous Forevermore.

Even without him posting his earnings, his choice of moniker just sounds like all his other AKAs he's been using on nairaland. If you've been seeing his old monikers around, you'd be able to get that vibe off this new one.

Now, if there is something people got to know from Forevermore (apart from the fact he's a serial scammer) it is that the dude's proposals are spot on. Fault him as you may, he's good at that.

Atoning blood said Forevermore is associated with the UK account, so he can't be the owner of this US account. I disagree with that also, anybody that can open a UK account can also open a US account. And besides in this kind of situation, people don't have a single account because anything can happen any day. I wouldn't be surprised if he had up to 4 accounts.

I'm just going to list out some more similarities between Forevermore and Tommieyikes.

2. They both are very interested and participate in sports betting on nairaland.

You are very observant. I admire how the guy is good at creating winning proposals. I am not saying that he didn't win a large project. Far from it. I'm only saying that people should not forget his antecedents. And that anyone dealing with him should do so with caution.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Still buying payoneer funds

Contact on signature let's deal

Instant payment guaranteed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TOMMIEYIKES: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2018
Comanche:

Now, if there is something people got to know from Forevermore (apart from the fact he's a serial scammer), it is the fact that the dude's proposals are spot on. Fault him as you may, he's good at that.

However, let's cut him some slack, since he paid off the people he scammed. He has also been outsourcing with his new moniker on nairaland without any ish.
grin

OK I'LL SAY THIS THE FINAL TIME, AND IN CAPS LOCKED TOO.
I AM THOMAS ABAYOMI AKA TOMMIEYIKES, AND I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY NAMED FOREVERMORE NOR ANY AFFLILATIONS WHATSOEVER.

I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE COMING HERE TO RUB MINDS, AND I'LL DISCERN FROM THAT!
SEE HOW SEM DEY ANALYZE MATTER LIKE SAY I NE LOCAL CHIEF grin
CHEERS, AND I WON'T BE RESPONDING TO THIS AGAIN .
YOU CAN TAKE HAT TO THE BANK GRUPO wink

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TOMMIEYIKES: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2018
And I've posted jobs here, hired here, and paid here! And not a scam case againsty name.
How ironic.
Please bad energy stay far away

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ShineBrighter: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2018
Hello fellow freelancers ; I'm using a Nigerian account on upwork. But as of late getting jobs seems a herculean task.
So in all adversity, I intend opening a US/UK/Canadian account.
That being said ;what are the pros and cons of opening a foreign account using a foreign identity.
Shalom.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Comanche:

Yes, he paid off SOME of the people he scammmed when he was cornered by a regular on the e-exchanger thread. (I can't remember the moniker now.) Then, the said member threatened to withhold his funds, which were fairly large, unless he settled the people he scammed.

That was how one of the series of his accounts here, MezuitOzil, got busted and banned, suffering the same fate as several others — Razzjazz, Benthom (does anyone remember the guy with the acerbic, name-calling attitude in the Sport Bettings section that used to form guru in gambling?), etc.

He is still owing some people. I just don't have the time now to start digging up his fraudulent accounts with those writers.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Emmyk(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Scootermus: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2018
Functional and verified US PayPal account with $184 for sale. Come WhatsApp if interested
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2018
Grupo:

Good morning, Forevermore, A. K.A. benthom, Fidelmalek, Vjsmiles, stevengerrard, amazinghope, etc.

Forevermore was active in food section where he was busted for uploading Google pictures as food he prepared.

Forevermore was also active in sport/betting thread where he was known as a scammer.

Lastly, Forevermore was active in business section where he was caught to be the same person as benthom, a famous scammer.

TOMMIEYIKES follows the same posting pattern.

His friend referred him to this forum but people are already doubting his posts in food section. People are already calling him out in betting section.
And he becomes so defensive, threatening to report everyone for violating rules. This was a typical behavior of Forevermore, even when he was caught pants down scamming someone last few months.

I would have uploaded so many other posts by Forevermore revealing the same posting pattern as TOMMIEYIKES. But many of Forevermore's posts have been deleted by the mods for good.

Only the discerning minds will understand this post. Let me get to work jare.

Bro you need to start making plans of joining the U.S FBI or better still create a private detective office... you are very observant. Nonetheless, I'm not saying TOMMIEYIKES is Forevermore, but their ways look seemingly the same.. Writing style, dealings, and like somebody pointed out, they have the same work rate delivery. I practically didn't want to say anything as per what transpired BTW I and that unrepentant bloke as though he scammed me, I did learn quite a lot from him.

Don't pick offence TOMMIEYIKES, just my piece of mind.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TOMMIEYIKES: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2018
sirevee:

Bro you need to start making plans of joining the U.S FBI or better still create a private detective office... you are seemingly very good... Nonetheless, I'm not saying TOMMIEYIKES is Forevermore, but their crafty ways look seemingly the same... I practically didn't want to say anything as per what transpired BTW I and that unrepentant bloke cos I know he definitely will meet his end soon.
I thought we've laid this matter to rest?
And you think Grupo is an fbi?
He's a petty pessimist, who's been hell bent on eating me raw grin
When work no dey, I no hear all those nonsense o.
Now better work has arrived, envy everywhere!
And what stupid crafty ways angry
What's crafty in what I posted?
So seeking public validation is now to you craftiness?
Ya mad bro grin undecided
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TOMMIEYIKES: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2018
sirevee:

Bro you need to start making plans of joining the U.S FBI or better still create a private detective office... you are very observant. Nonetheless, I'm not saying TOMMIEYIKES is Forevermore, but their ways look seemingly the same.. Writing style, dealings, and like somebody pointed out, they have the same work rate delivery. I practically didn't want to say anything as per what transpired BTW I and that unrepentant bloke as though he scammed me, I did learn quite a lot from him.

Don't pick offence TOMMIEYIKES, just my piece of mind.
no offence taken oga.
I'm a hard nut to Crack, and it's definitely not a swine like Grupo that'll Crack me.
grin grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
TOMMIEYIKES:
I thought we've laid this matter to rest?
And you think Grupo is an fbi?
He's a petty pessimist, who's been hell bent on eating me raw grin
When work no dey, I no hear all those nonsense o.
Now better work has arrived, envy everywhere!
And what stupid crafty ways angry
What's crafty in what I posted?
So seeking public validation is now to you craftiness?
Ya mad bro grin undecided

Why the abuse na, thought you said you won't refer to this again and I believe if you were sane enough to read through what I wrote, you'd notice that the word crafty doesn't really implies to you but for forevermore...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TOMMIEYIKES: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
sirevee:

Why the abuse na, thought you said you won't refer to this again and I believe if you were sane enough to read through what I wrote, you'd notice that the word crafty doesn't really implies to you but for forevermore...

so I'm insane? grin
And you're asking me why I'm insulting you.
OK, this place is full of crazy people.
Adios amigos.
I really don't have time for this.
Bye!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by feminineA: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hello

Please i need an experienced academic writer in Operations Management (OM)( I will verifiy this) for a 3000 words assignment

contact me on 08096602523

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by odicity: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
AtoningBlood:

I'll check out some tips on creating a successful naija account and post it here. I dont have time now i would have helped.

99.9% of people who follow the steps have their account approved at just one click.

Tomorrow evening by God's grace.

please come up with this
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by pcoolioz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
TOMMIEYIKES:
so I'm insane? grin
And you're asking me why I'm insulting you.
OK, this place is full of crazy people.
Adios amigos.
I really don't have time for this.
Bye!

I did not want to comment before. But mehn, you are def forevermore. Same pattern, no difference whatsoever.

Feel free to throw insults. It's your way so I expect nothing less.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AtoningBlood(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
Grupo:

Were you the friend that referred him to nairaland? I just want to know. Or do you know him in person off this platform?

nope, am not the friend. sebi he even tell me to shut up last time.

let me search again. give me a moment.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AtoningBlood(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
haaaaa, am sorry for my earlier post about Tommie not being Forevermore, he is the one oooooooooo.

@Grupo, my apologies. I hail you.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AtoningBlood(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
TOMMIEYIKES:
OK, I'm not even under any duress to quote a dumb head like you, but in case you're referring to me as the guy everyone seems to know (Which I don't obviously know, because I'm new here), then this post is for you
I made an harmless post seeking for advice here, but the dunce head Grupo accused me of what?
A guy I don't even know exists.
My writers are now very skeptical, and you and your cohort ;Grupo are responsible.
While I won't take the wrong line of reporting you to the moderators, I expect an apology from you.
Atoningblod has already confirmed my identity, and if you continue with this defaming act, then I'll use the report button.
Cheers and Thanks!

sorry, i did not confirm i beg, it means as you open different monikers on nl you also use different names on upwork. haaaaa, thief like you.

I cant endorse a thief!!!

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AtoningBlood(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Comanche:

you are right. he has more than one upwork name. Waooo, but I think he should use his good areas to help people than being insultive and being a scammer.

@Fidelis, please sit down and talk to yourself ok, you are good but calm down and use the good thing God has deposited in you to help humanities.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ArticleBeast: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
I said it yesterday that it was Forevermore. Forevermore lives in Calabar same as this dude. They are both in the betting section, food section, and others. Everybody makes mistake but owning to your mistake and moving ahead sets the difference

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
AtoningBlood:

sorry, i did not confirm i beg, it means as you open different monikers on nl you also use different names on upwork. haaaaa, thief like you.

I cant endorse a thief!!!

Funny the guy was even claiming Yankee based, Kingston precisely... Thank God I misplaced my phone, if not I'd have ended up working for the bloke bilker again. There's one other moniker I am suspecting him to be using which is quite old on Nairaland but I still don't get why he's not using it.

Fidelis abeg ehn, change your ways.... Like someone rightly pointed out, you are very skilled in the act of your chosen freelancing niche but your approach isn't any way good so bro I'd suggest you channel that excellent skill vibe towards the positivism of your fellow hustlers and reap excellent rewards..

#Shalom
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AtoningBlood(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Deleted.

I will only inbox whoever needs the tips. for some reasons i removed the post.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AtoningBlood(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2018
Jesuspikin8:
Thank you so very much

Pm me
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by feminineA: 3:38am On Oct 06, 2018
feminineA:
Hello

Please i need an experienced academic writer in Operations Management (OM)( I will verifiy this) for a 3000 words assignment

contact me on 08096602523

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.