Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386750 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Finest4luv1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
87usd SA PayPal fund available
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by popeejosh: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2018
Fiver review for sale. US Account 0.8.1.0.4.0.2.2.1.4.3 WhatsApp only
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by popeejosh: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Comanche(f): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hello,

Has anyone ever tried cash transfers from Upwork on weekends?

I initiated a payment about 30 hours ago and I am yet to get credited. I know the standard wait time should be about 3 days, but I'm so used to the 15 to 20 minutes wait time.

I use GTB by the way.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Comanche:
Hello,

Has anyone ever tried cash transfers from Upwork on weekends?

I initiated a payment about 30 hours ago and I am yet to get credited. I know the standard wait time should be about 3 days, but I'm so used to the 15 to 20 minutes wait time.

I use GTB by the way.

Check your account through Mobile app or its 737 USSD code. GTB at times does not notify ones when money is posted to one's account....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Comanche(f): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
benebaby77:

Check your account through Mobile app or its 737 USSD code. GTB at times does not notify ones when money is posted to one's account....

Thanks a lot. I've tried those options and there is still no changes. I'd wait till tomorrow and see how things goes.

MODIFIED
I just checked my balance again and alas I've been credited!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Senorito(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Comanche:

Thanks a lot. I've tried those options and there is still no changes. I'd wait till tomorrow and see how things goes.
Good evening Ma'am, please I'd like to ask you few questions concerning Upwork. How can I get it in touch with you (privately)? Thanks in advance.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Comanche(f): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Senorito:

Good evening Ma'am, please I'd like to ask you few questions concerning Upwork. How can I get it in touch with you (privately)? Thanks in advance.

Hi. You can send me a PM.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Domain Sales, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Domain Sales, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, & Payoneer

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by charzyh2: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2018
To create an APPROVED UPWORK ACCOUNT under 24 hours, WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2347033459289

Call: 07063709124..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2018

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by WordFamous: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Hey fellows, I'm Richmond a Professional Freelance Copywriter. Joined this thread since February and I can say that it's changed my life, literally. Bigups to Victor for starting this thread. Same goes to all positive contributors here...

To give back, I'm dropping the link to my FREE blog where I'd be sharing (step by step) ideas to learn and earn via freelancing. Don't expect ideas that'll get you rich quick. You'd be disappointed. But if you're ready to pay the price to gain the prize, stick with me here www.copy-makers.com/blog

BTW, this blog is as good for newbies as it is for oldies. If you're currently doing well on any of the freelance platforms out there (Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer, etc.) It's time to step up your game and set yourself apart by building your personal brand as a professional XYZ freelancer that premium clients come to directly --not just 3rd party platforms.

Enough said already --happy freelancing fam!

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by nickasad: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hire augmented reality developers: tips and practices - https://invisible.toys/hiring-augmented-reality-developers/
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2018

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2018
wink cheesy
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by CrazyJill: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2018
sirevee:

Bro you need to start making plans of joining the U.S FBI or better still create a private detective office... you are very observant. Nonetheless, I'm not saying TOMMIEYIKES is Forevermore, but their ways look seemingly the same.. Writing style, dealings, and like somebody pointed out, they have the same work rate delivery. I practically didn't want to say anything as per what transpired BTW I and that unrepentant bloke as though he scammed me, I did learn quite a lot from him.

Don't pick offence TOMMIEYIKES, just my piece of mind.
As for private detectives. It seems to me that there are enough of enough good private detective agencies. And the prices there are quite favorable. Here is an example you can look at private investigator sydney cost. There I addressed in person.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Daraplato(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2018

Design your book covers
Format your book for Kindle and KDP Paperback, Createspace.
Put your book on Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, Kobo, Yulu etc.

All at affordable prices. Contact me today! My phone number is below.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ewawumi(f): 12:39am On Nov 30, 2018
charzyh2:
To create an APPROVED UPWORK ACCOUNT under 24 hours, WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2347033459289

Hey
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Kaymaxi2222(m): 12:47am On Nov 30, 2018
charzyh2:

Hi everyone, I contacted this guy for an approved upwork account on 21st November and paid same day after which he promised to get me the account as bargained within 24hours. He didn't give me one till several days later and it wasn't useful cos I couldn't apply for jobs there. I asked him to make amends or refund me only for him to change the email for the account with the promise of getting me another one within 24hours. Now, I can't reach him and he's not saying anything.
Guy, if you dey read am, answer me now or before I start sending in screenshots and tracing you with all I've got. I am not running charity neither am I doing community service. Pay me or give a functional account

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 1:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Kaymaxi2222:

Hi everyone, I contacted this guy for an approved upwork account on 21st November and paid same day after which he promised to get me the account as bargained within 24hours. He didn't give me one till several days later and it wasn't useful cos I couldn't apply for jobs there. I asked him to make amends or refund me only for him to change the email for the account with the promise of getting me another one within 24hours. Now, I can't reach him and he's not saying anything.
Guy, if you dey read am, answer me now or before I start sending in screenshots and tracing you with all I've got. I am not running charity neither am I doing community service. Pay me or give a functional account

Some of you like being scammed. You could not ask yourself, "this person that wants to help me create an upwork account, doesn't he like to work and earn on upwork as well?"

This kind of question would have revealed to you that the only way he makes money is to scam people in the name of opening account.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ArticleBeast: 2:46am On Nov 30, 2018
Grupo:

Some of you like bring scammed. You could not ask yourself, "this person that wants to help me create an upwork account, doesn't he like to work and earn on upwork as well?"

This kind of question would have revealed to you that the only way he makes money is to scam people in the name of opening account.
Not everyone scam people. My upwork acct was opened by Charahyz. He has opened up to 3 upwork acct for me and my friends. He will definitely sort it out.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 6:27am On Nov 30, 2018
BrisbaneQueen:

are the reviews still available ?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2018
I need a freelancer for a gambling gig. If you're interested, please contact me.
Timichoisaac@gmail.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by pman06(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Buying Your Funds Regularly at reasonable rate

Message on Whatsapp for fast deal.

We buy

Skrill
BTC
Ethereum
Payoneer
Webmoney
Etc

$3000 btc needed

$1000 skrill needed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by charzyh2: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2018
ewawumi:
Hey
hi
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by erjo: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
My client has refused to reply me since yesterday Upwork wahala
Wat will happen if I click end contract?

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by david290(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
erjo:
My client has refused to reply me since yesterday
Upwork wahala

Wat will happen if I click end contract?
Don't end the contract. People are busy. Exercise patience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.