Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387010 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ghanaian(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hi Friends, I'm here to help you on Approval of upwork Account Tips to setup upwork profile and get approved immediately Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada account Maximum time 30mins.
Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188 Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by funlord(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
iyblaq:

I just came across this thread today.. chai

Report his account on paypal and charge back the funds
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by iyblaq(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
funlord:

Report his account on paypal and charge back the funds
I have confirmed the payment
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Dremca(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
This is one of the reasons Nigerian youths can't be trusted, always looking for easy way of making money by defrauding people of their hard earned money and yet they complain of government being corrupt. Nigerians are the cause of Nigeria's problem.
iyblaq:

I have confirmed the payment

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by iyblaq(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Dremca:
This is one of the reasons Nigerian youths can't be trusted, always looking for easy way of making money by defrauding people of their hard earned money and yet they complain of government being corrupt. Nigerians are the cause of Nigeria's problem.
My brother some Nigerians are heartless. I wonder what $35 will do for him.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ArticleBeast: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
funlord:

So upon all the warnings you saw me make about that thief you still sent your cash to him? Well you have helped him purchase his xmas chicken this year so all correct.

Cc: dominique

Ewawumi

Articlebeast
Scammers will always continue because of people like this. They will hardly wanted to research or ask question. See free beer and nkwobi money for am
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by funlord(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
iyblaq:

My brother some Nigerians are heartless. I wonder what $35 will do for him.

$35 @ N360 from my mallam = N12,600

1: phone data; N1,000

2: chicken: N2,000

3: crate of gulder \ star: N3,600

4: cow tail pepper soup: N1,000

After all this chillapa the bastard go still save your N5,400 for new year chop ups!

You na baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by funlord(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by dominique(f): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
funlord:

Young man....a quick search of your number in its original form reveals a lot of hidden posts from your past. Care to explain why?

He was spamming multiple threads with that ad and the posts had to be taken down.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by iyblaq(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
funlord:

$35 @ N360 from my mallam = N12,600

1: phone data; N1,000

2: chicken: N2,000

3: crate of gulder \ star: N3,600

4: cow tail pepper soup: N1,000

After all this chillapa the bastard go still save your N5,400 for new year chop ups!

You na baba

you are mouthed, the painful part is that i sold that dollar on behalf of someone and now i still need to pay the person from my pocket.
he scammed a young man who is struggling to make ends meet like him, who does that?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gentyholar: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
iyblaq:

you are mouthed, the painful part is that i sold that dollar on behalf of someone and now i still need to pay the person from my pocket.
he scammed a young man who is struggling to make ends meet like him, who does that?

Adambin does that I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emaculate99: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

I will give you a review from Nigerian account.

Come if your rate is not too expensive. Please dm me
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lifeofkelvino(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
If you want to order any service from Fiverr.

Please WhatsApp me on 08061324128

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Olatimide(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
DavidTheGeek:
I will give you a review from Nigerian account.
I would love a upwork review too, but please I hope it's not expensive
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by pman06(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
coolBuying Your Funds Regularly at best rate cool

Message on Whatsappfor fast deal.

We buy

Skrill
BTC
Ethereum
Payoneer
Webmoney
Etc

$1k neteller needed

Always buying BTC at best rate
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by pman06(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
lifeofkelvino:
If you want to order any service from Fiverr.

Please WhatsApp me on 08061324128

Let's talk pls.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AtoningBlood(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hi guys, need help. I withdraw some money yesterday via upwork to my dom account and no alert till now.

Anyone had this experience before?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AtoningBlood(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
kaycodes:

Okay here is my feedback on the process.
You can now withdraw your Payoneer funds to your bank account in USD or EUR.

Things to note. If you’re currently using the Card or have the card provisioned for your account this will not work. What you need to do is to contact Payoneer and tell them you would like to have a USD balance. They will ask you to create a new account and merge the account with your old one. All your history from the old account will be transferred to the new one. The card will be disabled and your new account will have all the full benefits of henold one. Including Make a payment etc. you will also have USD balance. Moving forward any withdrawal you do from Upwork will go to your USD balance. Once it appears in your USD balance you can now withdraw to your Dorm account. The standard fee is 15USD GTB does not charge any additional fees. What you see is what you get.

Good one.

I dont have my payoneer card, is it possible i make withdawal to my payoneer account and further transfer fo my dom account?

The $30 they eat from me per withrawal is enough.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Use the WhatsApp link below!!
Upwork account approval tips available...
Bring all Stubborn upwork account to my WhatsApp...

We approve all accounts.... cool

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Emmyk(m): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2018
AtoningBlood:

Good one.

I dont have my payoneer card, is it possible i make withdawal to my payoneer account and further transfer fo my dom account?

The $30 they eat from me per withrawal is enough.

When did you open the Payoneer account?

It's possible.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by nkhay(f): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2018
iyblaq:

I just came across this thread today.. chai

From the screen shot you sent it as GnS. So open dispute and tell PayPal you didn't recieve the service you paid for.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Domain Sales, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AtoningBlood(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Emmyk:

When did you open the Payoneer account?

It's possible.

Last year. Compliment
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by iyblaq(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
nkhay:

From the screen shot you sent it as GnS. So open dispute and tell PayPal you didn't recieve the service you paid for.
I have done that. thanks pretty
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Emmyk(m): 4:38am On Dec 31, 2018
AtoningBlood:

Last year. Compliment

Wish you the same. smiley
The thing is, old accounts can't withdraw from Payoneer to domiciliary account. It's a new feature Payoneer started in 2018. So, 2017 might be categorized as old. I'm not 100% certain, maybe you should call them?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ghanaian(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Hi Friends, we rise by lifting others, I'm here to help you on Approval of Upwork Account
Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.

Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ghanaian:

Hi Friends, we rise by lifting others, I'm here to help you on Approval of Upwork Account
Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.

Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks.

Are you doing it for free. Why not be upfront about it, tell them how much you charge so that not when they contact you, you start calling big price, leaving them disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Still available

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by XavierBlue(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2019
I need upwork review
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by hefelove(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2019
If u want to render Backlinks services on fiverr, i have tools and videos just holla
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Delinite: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2019
XavierBlue:
I need upwork review
Available. Come WhatsApp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Princepri(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2019
please i need review from a US or any other countries account

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.