Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,392 members, 7,781,126 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:26 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (384278 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by erickjany: 1:07am On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=G12 post=38143223]

Please, send me a mail. I'm done here.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tabithababy(f): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2019
TLrboss:

For "real time browsing" with my (or any) Android phone I use "UCbrowser v 10.4.1 (full version, the version is upgraded with time as we all know) ;

then for work (writing) I use a variety of apps depending on the type of article I want to write, e.g with bolded words,bullets, underlined, mixed colour text, colour background etc.

long before now I've tried out a lot of Android writing apps and compared them, although I'm still searching, but so far I have 3 (three) of them that does the work for me smoothly even better than my laptop- here names are:

(3) Write now- this app is good when it comes to writing. it comes in a color background with lines like an exercise book; and also with a password lock. although it comes with no writing tool(s), I prefer it when I'm writing a simple article (just like this one) because it has a word-count feature (meaning it tells you how many words you've written when you tap the top right option button), and another amazing thing about it which I didn't find in the rest is that you can launch it no matter where you are on your phone or what you are doing. to do that you simply swipe from the middle left side of your phone screen and that will call forth a pen which you will need to drop/release on top of a pad/writing sheet that will also appear. go for it!

(1) Google doc: this is the most powerful of them all in my opinion as of the time of this writing. it does almost everything: word counts, character counts, fonts selection, formating etc. with Google docs you can also bold, underline, bullet etc the article; and since it's a Google product, you can as well upload your article to your online Google drive directly with it. highly recommended, go for it!

(2) txt to word: this one Is another powerful tool for writing. with "txt to word" in your Android phone, your laptop will wonder why you don't touch it no more. what is it that you want, bullets, lines, bolds, colour background, color text, fonts, multi-media attachments... just name it, this app have it going on. and to crown it all, you can import articles created else where for editing in this app unlike write now, as if not enough, it gives you more options when exporting such as txt, doc, etc. unfortunately it does not come with word-count, and it does not work when data is off- (although it doesn't consume it, just for little end ad display) recommended.

all these Android apps are free and powerful tools for phone article writing. you can use them simultaneously, write and count with write now then add bullets, image, bold etc with txt to word (or the other way round)

if you find these useful give me a like down there.

note:I did not create these apps or affiliated with the program in any way, am only elaborating.

Yea

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by erickjany: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2019
godoluwa:
good. I will be glad if you can give more info about how to succeed in diz biz. I have gud knwledge in graphic design, & article writing. can i mixed both on upwork or just choose one?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kandydude1(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2019
20 connect gone. No approved proposal.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Champjar: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2019
Hello.good morning @all please guys I really need ur help with YouTube videos link on how to effectively write using fiverr.. Or any other relevant resources/materials on articles/content writing ,products review writing formats that I can leverage on to help me kick start ...if possible useful applications too..see I'm actually not a skilled writer..I just need the necessary materials that can help me to write faster and with ease..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by erickjany: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
'
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by micynute94(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Micynute94:

As Usual.. As E Dey Hot... cheesy

Get Your $5 Fiverr Authentic Looking Reviews @ #2300 grin grin

Just 2 Left lipsrsealed

No go buy review way go make Fiverr flag ur account for review manipulation because e no too pure o.. Don tell una my own sad

Whatsapp: 0814-840-3 four four four
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by erickjany: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
for start, go to nearby computer shop where they do graphic works, pay and learn the basics from them... the advance from there.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ysakaws1: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2019
ewawumi:
Fiverr review available for sale from female, USA account. PM me on whatsapp with 08171602230
Please come online on whatsapp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by thepatroit: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Good morning, peeps. Has anyone successfully gone past this government ID verification of a thing and video call from upwork?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TruthMustBeTold: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2019
thepatroit:
Good morning, peeps. Has anyone successfully gone past this government ID verification of a thing and video call from upwork?
Yeah, sure. Just upload a valid ID that correlates wih your picture and location and initiate a video call that doesn't even take up to five minutes and you are good to go.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by thepatroit: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
TruthMustBeTold:
Yeah, sure. Just upload a valid ID that correlates wih your picture and location and initiate a video call that doesn't even take up to five minutes and you are good to go.
I guess you don't understand what I mean. Thanks anyway
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by platoworks(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Aged and verified localbitcoin account available
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by iamharkinwaley: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Someone should kindly explain this to me please

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by comfort91: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
From Jos. pls I want face to face teaching of freelance
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Busayorafael(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2019
Hello,

I'm a freelance writer with years of experience writing variously. I have been published. I'm at home in a number of writing niches: Technology, Science, Health and Business. I can help with writing Newsletters, Blog posts, Articles, down to your Business Proposal e.t.c.

Unlike your average Writer, I don't struggle with basic Grammar, and I possess a fair knowledge of the punctuation. I care also about my reputation as a writer, so you don't need to worry about plagiarism.

The money is important, of course. I'll like for prompt payment. That way the relationship between us will be smooth and ongoing.

You can contact me on WhatsApp. Number is +2348066331807. Or email: ayodeji@dejikayode.com.

Regards,
Ayo.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by iamharkinwaley: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2019
I don't know if I'm the only one finding it hard to open an upwork account. I tried opening thrice with different gmail accounts but I kept getting rejected. cry I feel so down right now.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2019
iamharkinwaley:
I don't know if I'm the only one finding it hard to open an upwork account. I tried opening thrice with different gmail accounts but I kept getting rejected. cry I feel so down right now.
Come to my WhatsApp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2019
Still buying all your

�PAYONEER FUNDS

�Fiverr/UPWORK withdrawal

Kindly Come on WhatsApp let's deal...

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2019
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE

We BUY and SELL

√Paypal

√Skrill

√Bitcoin

√Neteller

√Payoneer

√Ethereum

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available

.....instant payment and express funding guarantee.

Contact us:
ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Tell/Whatspp: +2348088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Social007: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
The complete free Fiverr Training guide. Step by step guide on creating and running a profitable Fiverr account.

Check the page here�

https://www.nairaland.com/5321050/make-more-than-1000-fiverr#80608869

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by david290(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Do we have any writer in here who had written a lot about robot vacuums, or who operates in the smart home niche?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Fingerprinter(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Social007:
Make more than $1000 on Fiverr Every month with this free guide .

The complete free Fiverr Training guide. Step by step guide on creating and running a profitable Fiverr account.

Check the page here�

https://www.nairaland.com/5321050/make-more-than-1000-fiverr#80608869

Read your own guide and make the $1,000 instead of spamming this thread with your nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ANGELINAX(f): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anyone with a fully verified upwork foreign profile here?. Name your price
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Durosure:
Freelancers and merchants...get in here buddies

WITHDRAL FROM FIVERR, UPWORK via paypal. 340/$.... whatsapp for more

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change @ 320-340/USD 320-335 Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change @ #53-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 54-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 [b] at 340-350/usd

WE buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 240-255 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available 300-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available @ 53/rmb Bulk buyer.............

Call/Whatsapp...0#,7#0.*6#0.*7#2 *7#6*7#2..

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.