Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386961 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by sparkle7: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
How come i wasnt asked for any verifiacation on upworkk?

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Durosure:
Freelancers and merchants...get in here buddies

WITHDRAL FROM FIVERR, UPWORK via paypal. 340/$.... whatsapp for more

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change @ 320-340/USD 320-335 Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change @ #53-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 54-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 [b] at 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 240-255 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available 300-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available @ 53/rmb Bulk buyer.............

Call/Whatsapp...0#,7#0.*6#0.*7#2 *7#6*7#2..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chrome001: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2019
Hi guys,

Regarding the Upwork verification, I only have the temporary voters card as a means of identification. Do you think that would do?

If not, which means of identification is the fastest to obtain?

I already registered for NIMC in 2015 but my card isn't ready.

Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2019
*I'm Buying The Following* �

*➡SKRILL*

*➡Domain Sales or Godaddy*

*➡PayPal Withdrawals & Payoneer*

_Bulk & Small_
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Trivalence: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Dream369:
I have an upwork "Location Verified" account.. This means that you can apply to jobs that states "freelancer from the US only"

I've don't use the account because of time. There are a lot of opportunities available for you as only very few freelancers are actually from the States.

If you know what I'm talking about, contact me @07030852441 let's talk

WhatsApp works!

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by dominique(f): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2019
Trivalence:

He is a scammer! Do not contact him. He just acammed me of 5k with promise of training me on how to open Upwork accout for any country.

When I complained, he blocked me on WhatsApp and also switched off his phone.

Below his is profile pix b4 he deleted me.

Screenshots of your chat?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by silvoice(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Edit and Proofread your books and articles with us

Are you an Author: Novelist, Playwright or a Conventional Blog Writer? Have you been published? Then congratulation, otherwise F.Rankconsults offers you an opportunity to Edit, Format and convert your Books to an e-book that would be sold in almost all major online e-book marketing stores worldwide. Including the Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Kobo, etc.
Allow us to convert and Publish that your Novel, Short story, Motivational books, Religious Booklet, play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are now successful independent authors, through this online platform; with just a token.
For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com
more about us: https://www.nairaland.com/5372468/edit-proofread-books-articlesblog-posts
https://creativityeye..com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by topsquino(m): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2019
Hello !

please if you are into research writing, project writing, research paper, with emphasis on literature review. if you are good with plagiarism check, citation, referencing, kindly drop a message on my mail with an attached copy of previous work.

email: (emmanuel dot mbah2017 at yahoo dot com)

NB: Please do not apply if you do not have the criteria.

Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by promo4(m): 12:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Fiverr review needed.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 5:24am On Sep 13, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND AT N340/$

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT.

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>.........................................................................................................................
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Samyj247: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
topsquino u try for d song...but needs a little sound bit and voice synchronization. and the chorus part should sound more heavy in the instrumentals part. The song will be very popular and would sell in naija but not totally accepted in Nigeria. Get ready for critics. I will rate is 6.5/10
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Get your Upwork Account
Approved in 10min.

Join Our Upwork Approval Group.
Use link below.
http://leap.50webs.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by sparkle7: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2019
I need the services of an audio editor fast.
If you can reduce background voices of an audio and increase a voice in an audio.
Kindly drop your contact.
I will contact you.

You should be able to use either audacity or audition.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AJSfan: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by humbleme99(f): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Pls I need valid recommendations for a competent freelance writer that know his onions. And someone that need outsourcing regularly. Please don't quote me telling me what you can do. I need recommendations only.

WhatsApp is 09016997705
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by afecofrank(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
We specialize in International Air, Sea cargo transportation, Logistics and Services from China to ASWP, Door-to-door Express services, products sourcing, procurement and consultations. We work with world first class airlines and shipping lines for safe and quick delivery.

Express kilo rate: Freight $9/kg (depends of quantity), clearing N500/kg.
Cargo: $6/kg, clearing N400/kg.

Sea Groupage (LCL): N90,000/CBM freight+clearing.

Full container load (FCL), private container shipments available too.

If you have larger quantity cargoes, we can re-negotiate this offers.

Do you need assistance with buying from China, checking your suppliers to make sure the company really exist, contacting factories directly to develop your own product, paying for orders online, contact us.

Looking forward to serving you!

Mr. Frank
Phone/WhatsApp: +8613710705988
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ryan03(f): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
victor101:

For Upwork.com no requirement what so ever, Why I said so, is that you will be given 60 connects free to bid for jobs, after you must have created a profile, then you are good to making dollars with your skills is www.upwork.com formerly www.elance.com

Let me know if you find any thing difficult. Cheers
hello, pls I will love to chat with you. This is my WhatsApp no 07035958817, pls chat me up or give me your number. Whichever will be convenient for you. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ryan03(f): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Smartlife:

If you and Victor can't provide proofs of your earnings to make us believe what you are saying, then know that you are wasting time. No guy here will buy your ebook or whatever. Beware
pls can you teach me a skill?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ryan03(f): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
victor101:
Good Morning Guys

JUST SO WE DON'T DERAIL THIS BEAUTIFUL THREAD I OPENED TO GIVE THE BEST I CAN

This morning I will dwell on: My Strory: A Freelancer's Journey.

Yes you have the basics (laptop, modem), Yes you have the skills, Yes you are hardworking, but there is more to all these relevant attribute to becoming a successful freelancer,

MY STORY: It all started here, I mean here on nairaland, I have seen the thread before several times "How to make $1000/monthly from researching' Hmmm, I subconsciously assert that is one of those nairaland again looking to open a thread for popularity, or perhaps another way to lure unsuspecting nairalander to buy some product/service. Day in day out, I read the topic on the job section and am like mtchewwww, "no be me and una" I never clicked to check its content, Then just one day, one faithful day I just decided to click this topic screaming loud every time on my laptop screen, hmm " make I even check wetin dem dey do here" gbam, I got glued " Making to make $1000 in a month" singing sweet melody in my head. Yes, is Ladywriter's thread, very informative, but before now, Nigerian Lady in London had already posted a data entry/product description job in the jobs/vacancies section, its a freelance job, because am quite new to it, I applied and later got to find out that she works from Elance.com immediately I typed elance.com and did my own little research, subsequently, register a profile and started work. As at today I haven't gotten any reply from this lady, She asked us to add here ID on Skype up till today no add back. She went blank.

I did my research, yes of course with help from Ladywriter's thread, I observed her thread was mostly about Freelancer, which was cool, but I know straight away, Nigerians must have flooded this site, let me focus on Elance.com now Upwork.com. Yes, it paid off.I get better jobs in Elance.com compared to freelancer.com

MORAL OF THE STORY: I did my home work with finding out, not just settling with what I see. I know there is more and there will always be more. I know we have many gurus out there making millions. My question is, What is the essence of those million without impacting on others. Hey, am not a millionaire, but Am worth more than a billionaire.

Shalom!
what skill do you offer? How did you learn it? Pls I really need your help

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.