Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. (2356 Views)

“my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim / I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! / Apprciating My Lady(picx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by ineco(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
hello everyone,pls I need ur mature advise on this. I have a lady,she is a virgin, last year I went 2 d state she reside and spent 2 days,also we had fun and I confirmed dat she is virgin. last 2 weeks,during our chatting on BBM,she said she was pregnant and I was d one who responsible 4 it but she has aborted it dat was around march & I was thinking it was a joke,when she called me somedays back,she mentioned it again that I offended her dat I impregnated her and I didnt say anything.
I replied dat I thought It was a joke because when we had d fun,I didnt disflowered her because if I did,blood must surely come out and there was nothing like that, throughly,I confirmed it dat she is a virgin and I released on her but nothing like blood,she said she has never do such in her life wit anybody. pls I want ladies too to advise me not only Guys alone. Pls is it possible to get pregnant dat way or wats going on ? Although she didnt ask me anything,just want to be sure and she is a kind of nice and gentle lady,she doesn't lie which I knw but this one is surprising me. pls I need ur advise,so response. God bless u all. expecting it as soon as possible.
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by adedayourt(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
u write like a pry 4 pupil

3 Likes

Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by marshalcarter: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pls sum1 wake me wen he or she understands what mr virgin Joseph wrote

Maybe the poster below me would understand better

2 Likes

Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
I want to believe that these people always up here looking for "mature advice" are really the mods putting up threads to generate interest undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
undecided
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by adedayourt(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
I want to believe that these people always up here looking for "mature advice" are really the mods putting up threads to generate interest undecided

i dont wana bliv a mod cud put up such bad essay
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by missmary(f): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Not every one bleeds when their hymen is cut Oga...
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:

i dont wana bliv a mod cud put up such bad essay

Hmmmmmm. Maybe
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
missmary:
Not every one bleeds when their hymen is cut Oga...

Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by ineco(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
thanks 4 d response,It was typical error.kind of haste during the typing.thanks
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by IamRespected: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dude babe just dy use your head dance awilo cheesy , as far as blood did not come out she ain't a V, but be very careful of the blood, these ladies can come to you when they are seeing their period and will allow you to do then making u to think they are virgins

1 Like

Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by shizzy7(f): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
@ineco, You confirmed that she's a Virgin and later you said you didn't Deflower her -- THINK

IF you confirmed then you're the first. Blood does not come out from every girl.

Virginity should not be the problem BUT the fact that she aborted a baby is MORE THAN enough reason to::

DUMP that __________ now fill in the gap

besides, modify your post its incoherent.
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by forexbinary: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
You know no say pre-marital sex is a sin abi?

angry angry angry

Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
ineco, pls re-write d post

Cos I don't understand what u wrote undecided
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by oyeezah(f): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
u didn't think u had deflowered her just because u didn't c her bleed? well science has it dat a few percentage of gals do not bleed at defloration, after all, u slept wt her n confirmed she was a virgin.
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by missmary(f): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=37936854][/quote] Women may bleed when they first have sex because of tearing of the hymen. The hymen can be stretched for other reasons prior to having sex for the first time and therefore there is no bleeding during intercourse (tampons, horseback riding, other forms of sports for example)
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by mercielizzie(f): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Can't you see that the op is definitely a dullard? I am sure he doesn't even know the difference between a virgin and a non-virgin. In my opinion, your lady is not a virgin simply because a virgin will not abort that pregnancy without some fear and without causing a little drama.

If I may ask, did you penetrate that day? Or r u equally confused about that too?

1 Like

Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
missmary:

Women may bleed when they first have sex
because of tearing of the hymen.
The hymen can be stretched for other reasons
prior to having sex for the first time and
therefore there is no bleeding during intercourse
(tampons, horseback riding, other forms of sports for example)

Oowwwkay

Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by Mprex(f): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
chimerase2 come and see tongue
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
guy you're very funny, first you said you confirmed she was a virgin ( i wonder how you confirmed it ), then you went ahead to eat the forbidden fruit ,now you're here asking us how possible it is for her to have gotten pregnant, when she didn't shed blood, my question is must she bleed? when will most guys learn that not all ladies bleed. do more research and stop disturbing others. i wonder how old you are.
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by ineco(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
its possible 2 confirmed without disflowered. thanks everyone that contributed in matured way,for those that are after someone error,u tried too. one love
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
ineco:
hello everyone,pls I need ur mature advise on this. I have a lady,she is a virgin, last year I went 2 d state she reside and spent 2 days,also we had fun and I confirmed dat she is virgin. last 2 weeks,during our chatting on BBM,she said she was pregnant and I was d one who responsible 4 it but she has aborted it dat was around march & I was thinking it was a joke,when she called me somedays back,she mentioned it again that I offended her dat I impregnated her and I didnt say anything.
I replied dat I thought It was a joke because when we had d fun,I didnt disflowered her because if I did,blood must surely come out and there was nothing like that, throughly,I confirmed it dat she is a virgin and I released on her but nothing like blood,she said she has never do such in her life wit anybody. pls I want ladies too to advise me not only Guys alone. Pls is it possible to get pregnant dat way or wats going on ? Although she didnt ask me anything,just want to be sure and she is a kind of nice and gentle lady,she doesn't lie which I knw but this one is surprising me. pls I need ur advise,so response. God bless u all. expecting it as soon as possible.

sometyms blood no day come out.nice to know you had a prestigious girl as as Virgin.20 crates of origin for you.
Re: My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. by Princejebs(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
I smell lieeee

(1) (Reply)

Sarimah Has Done It Again Oooooooooooooooooo / When She Finally Off The Waist Trainer / How Do You Care For Your Girlfriend During Her Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.