Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance (43170 Views)

Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics / Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by darkroll(m): 2:44am On Apr 08, 2009
Does anyone knows the procedure of obtaining NDLEA drug clearance certificate ?

The www.ndlea.gov.ng as no information and it seems the site as not been fully constructed .
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by travelxpat(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2009
there ffice is at ikoyi and it takes about 1month to process it.buy bank draft of 10,500 naira only
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by darkroll(m): 12:56am On Apr 10, 2009
Damm! 1 month . Please do u know the required documents needed ? Am asking because am not in Naija at the moment and i will like to know wat documents i will need to come along it .
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by travelxpat(m): 1:12am On Apr 10, 2009
well,there are a lot of document you need to tender with two gurantors .moreso, what embassy are you submitting it to?i can probably get you the three page form for you to fill .
Just let me know where you are submitting to and for what purpose.Cos i know Russia and Malaysia embassy do request for it am not sure of other embassies if its there requirement

1 Like

Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by darkroll(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2009
I need to get my Thailand ED visa

Can u list out the documents needed here please if u know it.
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by travelxpat(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2009
NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA CLEARANCE

APPLICANTS FOR VISA CLEARANCE MUST POSSESS THE FFLW
1.Evidence of business status/occupation
2.evidence of link overseas
3.bank draft of 10,000 naira payable to CHAIRMAN/CHIEF EXECUTIVE ,NDLEA, photocopy of the bank draft should be done and paymnt made to the account unit NDLEA for issuance of FGN treasure reciept ,after whivh tow photocopies of the reciept shpld be made
4.photocopy of tax clearance certiicate
5.letter from town union or local government of origin
6. a file jacket
7.six passport photos without eye glasses
8.photocopy of last five pages including the laminated data page of traveling ppt
9.type wriiten applicsation addressed to the chairman/executive ,NDLEA titlesd application 4 clearance
10 in writting state who is sponsoring the trip,how much and the source of the finance
11.a copy of statement of sponsor
12.prodocution of two gurantors for interview, father/mother.brother/sister,wife/husbnd gurantors not allowed
13.married women should bring leter of approval to travel from their husband

A GURANTOR MUST PRODUCE ANY OF THE FOLOWING
IF A CIVIL SERVANT/EMPLOYEES OF A RECOGNISED CORPORATION

1.HE/SHE MUST BE A SENIOR IVIL SERVAN FROM gl 10 AND ABOVE,OR MANGEMENT STAFF OF A RCOGNISED CORPORATION
2.MUST BRING A LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM EMPLOER /MINISTRY WITH OFFICIAL RFERENCE NUMBER
3.MUST WRITE a letter of commitment to act as guarantor
4.to produce photocopies of identity card and letter of employment or promotion
IF A PROFESSIONAL

1.must write a letter of comiitment to act as gurabntor
2.must produce photocopies of his/hercerti. of qualification

IF A BUSINESS MAN/WOMAN

1.WRITE LETTER OF COMIITMENT TO ACT AS GURANTOR
2.MUST PRODUCE ANY OF THE FFLW
A. PHOYOCOPIES OF CERT. OF INCOPORATIN AND FORM C07 STATING NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF DIRECTOR OR MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
B. EVIDENCE OF LANDED PROPERTIES

NOTE
A GURANTO CAN ONLY GURANTEE ONE APPLICANT AT A TIME

GUY U I ON TRY FOR YOU, I CANT TYPE THESE LONG AGAIN, THESE AR THE REQUIREMENT
BUT SINCE ITS FOR THAILAND ,ARE U GOING TO GET IT BY COURIER ,IF YOU NEED THE NDLEA ,I CAN TALK TO SOMEONE AND LET YOU KNOW WHT HE WIL SAY
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Pennywise(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2009
Red tapism and official extortion. Its all about the money.
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Davedavy: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2009
@poster.
Oficially,that thing takes about a month and you need all the documents mentioned by travelexpat,but you know our dear naija na,if you have the right connection at the Ikoyi office you'll get it in days without any of those documents.when i applied for mine few years ago,i didnt know anybody and it took me almost a month,infact my invitation letter almost expired.but when my friend applied few months ago,it took him days cause he knew someone.So try to get the right links,thats your best bet,unless,you might become frustrated.Wish you all the best mate.
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by travelxpat(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2009
Pennywise:

Red tapism and official extortion. Its all about the money.

pls what do you mea by that.i hope you aint reffering to me ?if you dont have any meaning thing to say ,i beg get out of here fast!
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by darkroll(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2009
thanks all , but the thing is am not in Nigeria at the moment and have not lived there for some time now , am coming to Nigeria in some weeks time just for the NDLEA clearance certificate and i really dont know anyone there .
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by travelxpat(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2009
are you supposed to submit it in thailand ?and where are you now at the moment.answer my questions and if its possible i help ,i will do that .i see no reason why you have to spend so much on ticket coming home ,send me your email address ,send me your datas ,i will make the application for you .i aint asking for anything .just do that alone and when its ready i will send it to you and when you get it through courier or fax,let me know

1 Like

Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 11, 2009
travelxpat:

pls what do you mea by that.i hope you aint reffering to me ?if you dont have any meaning thing to say ,i beg get out of here fast!

I think you'll find Pennywise was referring to the NDLEA and the hoops you have to jump through, to get the Clearance Certificate.
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by darkroll(m): 2:37am On Apr 11, 2009
Am to submit it in thailand and it is part of the requirement to obtain non immigrant B visa. It is not a problem coming down to Nigeria due to the nature of my job i can fly for free, grin , I can hook up with you Travel xpat when am in Nigeria and u can guide me thru the process , is that ok with u?
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by travelxpat(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2009
pennywise i apologise publicly for not understanding you and thanks siena for throwing more light
Darkroll,i am readily available for now but i guess anytime from may ending i will be out of the country for three months ,in that case ,you will meet my assistant and he can aswell guide you,but if you will be coming before i leave the country,its good i will host you and assist n the whole process.
your decision is okay by me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by darkroll(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2009
Will keep in touch
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by veepo: 3:34am On May 15, 2009
What is Ndlea's email address. undecided
I got an email with: nd_leanig@hotmail.com

is this a national drug enforcement agency email?
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by blaiye: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2009
hi,travelxpat .Please i need your help with the Drug clearance certificate i know a friend that got his own that same day,but it was at a ridiculous price.Am also hoping to get mine the same day without going through that process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by dgb4(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2010
Hello people,
Am going for a training in Malaysia
How can i get the NDLEA clearance easily?
pls contact me @ 08063448853
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by mygladness: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2010
Please pardon my ignorance. What is the drug clearance certificate for? And why does one needs it?
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by dgb4(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
its a certificate to prove that ur are free from any drug offence in Nigeria
one might be asked to get one during visa application process to some countries.
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by mygladness: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ dgb4, thanks
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Donyahoocom: 3:09am On May 16, 2012
My file has been under ur custody for 2months nw and yesterday i came to ur office at ikoyi and i was told to check in on friday but my invitation letter will expire on friday
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Donyahoocom: 3:12am On May 16, 2012
So,pls sir can a visa be issued to me at the embassy without ur later bt maybe dat friday i will come and collect my letter
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Donyahoocom: 3:12am On May 16, 2012
So,pls sir can a visa be issued to me at the embassy without ur later?maybe dat friday i will come and collect my letter
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by keftin: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hi. A̶̲̥̅♏ Joshua Keftin Amuga i really need a help to secure a clearance certificate fron NDLEA. i will be greatfull if i will be given assistance. Here is my phone number.
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by sunnyng: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
We are group of 10 people travelling the same time to Malaysia for a event. How do we get the clearance certificate? Individually or in group? And how much does it cost to secure it?
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by steve13(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2012
sunnyng: We are group of 10 people travelling the same time to Malaysia for a event. How do we get the clearance certificate? Individually or in group? And how much does it cost to secure it?
grin getting the malaysian visa for 10 people is easier than getting NDLEA clearance for 10 people,am sure about this,even more cheaper.irony

tongue
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by sunnyng: 4:26am On Jul 26, 2012
steve_101:
grin getting the malaysian visa for 10 people is easier than getting NDLEA clearance for 10 people,am sure about this,even more cheaper.irony

tongue

How do I go about it?
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by steve13(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2012
sunnyng:

How do I go about it?

Its not a big deal
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by steve13(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2012
sunnyng:

How do I go about it?

I will help,its nothing thou am not around,are U̶̲̥̅̊ in abuja? can U̶̲̥̅̊ go to malaysian embassy maitama your self?what documents do U̶̲̥̅̊ have at the momment?

1 Like

Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by sunnyng: 4:26am On Jul 28, 2012
steve_101:

I will help,its nothing thou am not around,are U̶̲̥̅̊ in abuja? can U̶̲̥̅̊ go to malaysian embassy maitama your self?what documents do U̶̲̥̅̊ have at the momment?

Am not in Abuja but I can find my way there.

Here are the documents I have so far:
+ International passport.
+ Passport photo.
+ Form IMM 47.
+ Visa fee.

No:
+ Flight ticket.
+ Hotel booked.
+ NDLEA Clearance certificate.
What again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) / This Is Lagos; A City Swimming In Filth (see PHOTO) / 10 Things To Know About Boarding The Lagos-Ibadan Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.