Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance (43189 Views)

Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics / Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by travelxpat(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2016
Runge:

hello Runge, for the fact that some little boyz here know nothing and are rude in attitude ( just because this is a faceless forum) .I will help you

firstly , what state are you at the moment( the very state where you live or work)
i will give u details here and how to expedite on it without delay and will cost you no extra( homeboy 232 , you need some lessons on assistance 232 and not everyone here called upon for assistance should be referred to as agent)
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 11, 2016
travelxpat:

hello Runge, for the fact that some little boyz here know nothing and are rude in attitude ( just because this is a faceless forum) .I will help you

firstly , what state are you at the moment( the very state where you live or work)
i will give u details here and how to expedite on it without delay and will cost you no extra( homeboy 232 , you need some lessons on assistance 232 and everyone here called upon for assistance should be referred to as agent)
Lagos State Sir. Thank you so much
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by elijah101(m): 11:46pm On May 11, 2016
I really need help on this travel expert .. as i dont know where i will see guarantor like this
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 16, 2016
@travelxpat. I live and work in Lagos. Please help me.
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by travelxpat(m): 1:29am On May 17, 2016
No matter who you are , you will definitely need a guarantor
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Nobody: 10:12am On May 31, 2016
k
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good day,
Please i have a question concerning NDLEA clearance certificate. I want to go and study in russia in September. I have not though yet recieved my invitation letter and admission. Can i start the application for the NDLEA clearance now or i must wait to get my invitation and admission letter.

Regards!

1 Like

Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by adeleye83(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2016
Rahmeek:
Good day,
Please i have a question concerning NDLEA clearance certificate. I want to go and study in russia in September. I have not though yet recieved my invitation letter and admission. Can i start the application for the NDLEA clearance now or i must wait to get my invitation and admission letter.

Regards!

The Invitation and Admission letter is one of the key documents you must submit to obtain an NDLEA clearance.
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by our9ja: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please keep this page going ....how longs does it takes for the clearance visa to be out? I apply for the NDLEA clearance for a month now and no news yet
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by mryoung16: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
our9ja:
Please keep this page going ....how longs does it takes for the clearance visa to be out? I apply for the NDLEA clearance for a month now and no news yet

U will soon hear from them bro. Can u list the douments u summited while applying? Thanks.
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by wanchai72: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
sunnyng:

Am not in Abuja but I can find my way there.

Here are the documents I have so far:
+ International passport.
+ Passport photo.
+ Form IMM 47.
+ Visa fee.

No:
+ Flight ticket.
+ Hotel booked.
+ NDLEA Clearance certificate.
What again?

I will also need your help for this ndlea clearance if you truly can do it
Let's have a chat adegboyeodusatyahoodotcom
A friend just sent me a msg that they're asking for 250K for this piece of over rated document, how in Allah's name will this document deter drug smugglers from doing their thing. To me it's totally useless and mare waste of time and resources, see this ndl-- guys and the stuffs they can afford and one will see they are enriching themselves from this baseless security of an escuise scheme.
Don't see any need for a Thai to get clearance here before applying an American or EU visa, WHY do Nigerians need this piece of junk before applying ?
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by wanchai72: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Guys, are the embassies mandating the submission of this ndlea clearance documents before visa issuance ?
Do they even believe the document is effective in combating drug trafficking?
Does the document weighs much on the embassies decision to issue the visas ?
Is there anyone here to attest the fact that their visa was denied because they do not have this junk and useless document ?
Anyone here to confirm the document/s influenced the embassies decision in issuing their visa/s ? Nay no way, even with a VALID visa you can still be denied entrance at their border points of entrance.

Nigerians please wake up and refuse this b___sh__, this so called doc ain't got no weight and meaning strong enough to convince a consular's decision to issue a visa to a potential burden on their already stretched and stressed economy "Trust me on this"

No country will issue you an entrance visa should you not be able to convince them you won't be a burden to/on their economy.

For no reason will I discourage anyone dreaming of moving abroad but believe me even if you manage to cross over the heat is immense in terms of survival now up here, but some people are luckier than others.
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by wanchai72: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
How I wish all embassies will publicly declared this document useless and totally irrelevant because it really does not hold any grounds as to their criteria for final visa issuing.
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by adeleye83(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2017
It's my pleasure to inform you that you DO NOT need NDLEA clearance any more as a visa requirement to visit Russia. All other documents except NDLEA clearance. No more exturtions by this organization and don't let anyone exturt you, you don't need it any more. You have been informed ooo. Enjoy Russia. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by adeleye83(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2017
It's my pleasure to inform you that you DO NOT need NDLEA clearance any more as a visa requirement to visit Russia. All other documents except NDLEA clearance. No more exturtions by this organization and don't let anyone exturt you, you don't need it any more. You have been informed ooo. Enjoy Russia. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Mercy3040(f): 2:09am On May 25, 2017
A parcel was sent from US on 15th got Nigeria on the 19th UPS.
They collected custom fees, duty charge and Vat total which is #16,903 instead of them to give my package they i should go to NDLEA which i did. All for them to start asking like i should define my relationship with the sender of Iphone. What he does for a living and so many question that make no sense.They have seize my parcel and i don't what to do. Please help me thanks.
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Mimimaidservice(f): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
please how about Thailand? has the document been cancelled for Thailand?
adeleye83:
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by mrhush: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Please i want to know if i will need NDLEA drug test if i want to study ACCA in Malaysia
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Tabbaz(m): 3:33am On Mar 12, 2018
mrhush:
Please i want to know if i will need NDLEA drug test if i want to study ACCA in Malaysia
Sadly yes, if you are entering the country for the first time
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Tabbaz(m): 3:37am On Mar 12, 2018
wanchai72:
Guys, are the embassies mandating the submission of this ndlea clearance documents before visa issuance ?
Do they even believe the document is effective in combating drug trafficking?
Does the document weighs much on the embassies decision to issue the visas ?
Is there anyone here to attest the fact that their visa was denied because they do not have this junk and useless document ?
Anyone here to confirm the document/s influenced the embassies decision in issuing their visa/s ? Nay no way, even with a VALID visa you can still be denied entrance at their border points of entrance.

Nigerians please wake up and refuse this b___sh__, this so called doc ain't got no weight and meaning strong enough to convince a consular's decision to issue a visa to a potential burden on their already stretched and stressed economy "Trust me on this"

No countries will issue you an entrance visa should you not be able to convince them you won't be a burden to/on their economy.

For no reason will I discourage anyone dreaming of moving abroad but believe me even if you manage to cross over the heat is immense in terms of survival now up here, but some people are luckier than others.

what is your point? Some country demands the document and you are here saying it's not necessary.

We all know the document is a trash, but how do we convince the countries that are demanding it

Sadly they think Nigeria is a country where things work undecided
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by bummiaj: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2018
Please for does who did the NDLEA, what and what did you submit. I already saw all the requirement, but I am unsure how to write the letter that is included in the requirement. For does who have done it. How long did it take you?
Please do you know was prolonged the process
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by favoredgal: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hi... how did you sort this out?
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Elfrada: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2019
travelxpat:

i will give u details here and how to expedite on it without delay and will cost you no extra( homeboy 232 , you need some lessons on assistance 232 and not everyone here called upon for assistance should be referred to as agent)

Pls travelxpa I need your help with reference to this. Help pls
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Synix: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
demmson1:
pleaase, i need your help and am ready to do anything.. please, can you help me, im going to russia and i really need the clerance asap.

Please @Travelxpat, I would really need your help on this. Thanks

Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by MissZion: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hi all in the house, I have a conference to attend in Malaysia and the sponsorship came very late....pls can anyone assist in getting the ndlea certificate in one week as I don't even know anyone to help. I will be very grateful as I will not want to miss the conference.

1 Like

Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Olamideplants1: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2019
Good morning my powerful comrade and guru in the house pls is NDLEA clearance still required in Nigeria russia embassy in 2019
Re: N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance by Synix: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
MissZion:
Hi all in the house, I have a conference to attend in Malaysia and the sponsorship came very late....pls can anyone assist in getting the ndlea certificate in one week as I don't even know anyone to help. I will be very grateful as I will not want to miss the conference.
please kindly contact me on nennylincoln@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Celebrates 4 Years Of Surviving 2013 Benin-Ore Road Fire Accident / Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.