Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" (8794 Views)

Meet The World's Ugliest Woman / UGLIEST Woman Alive Needs Husband Offers 30million Dollars / "Romantic" And "Caring" Partners In Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
A thing of beauty is a joy forever.Lizzie Velasquez was tagged da world ugliest woman by her friends in a bullying YouTube video nd now da whole world refers to her by dat. Da 26yrs old American in an interview recently said "how can i ever forgiv those who told me to kill myself, how cn i forgiv my parent who brought me into diz cruel world". I personally dont think she is ugly from da ladies we see everyday here in naija. Smh. Read more here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_Velasquez

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by midolian(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
I think I have seen uglier women..she can't be the world's ugliest woman..but mehn, these teeth are massive

5 Likes

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by misspicy(f): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
shocked to me she is fearfully and beautifully made and she is the image of God....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by forexbinary: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bia OP, why you no add graphic pics?

embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Sandydayz(f): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Av seen worse sha

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Still pretty!! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by amiskurie(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:
shocked to me she is fearfully and beautifully made and she is the image of God....

but u still have to open ur mouth
grin

God's image? shocked

For real?

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
amiskurie:
but u still have to open ur mouth
grin

God's image? shocked

For real?
Chai.. dis guy u wicked ooh grin

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by amiskurie(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Still better than most nairaland girls.....SEE DEM! tongue
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Still pretty!! kiss
Yea, like prettythicksme kiss

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
For me I don't mind physical apperance...but what I can't handle is the attitude...

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Durent:
Yea, like prettythicksme kiss
yea
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by oyenibi123(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
chaii dis chick get am oooo
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Bevy12(f): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
She looks pretty with a little make up. She should be strong so that people who call her ugly will be ashamed.
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by IamRespected: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
chai!!! Chukwu ekwero iye ojo, those pple saying they have seen worse abeg wherr una see am Or u guys just want to sound nice eh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by amiskurie(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Still pretty!! kiss
Are u saying all these people don't have good eye sights? grin
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
IamRespected:
chai!!! Chukwu ekwero iye ojo, those pple saying they have seen worse abeg wherr una see am Or u guys just want to sound nice eh
U probably havent been To niger state, bida to be specific and see all those black nupe girls grin Mehn....Enough said bfre nupe babes go kil me grin
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by amiskurie(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bevy12:
She looks pretty with a little make up. She should be strong so that people who call her ugly will be ashamed.
I command every skin and spirit of ugliness from that weak soul unto you,a strong soul,so as to show the girl Hw to shame wicked people.oya receive ugly,receive ugliness... Receive it.thank u lord!

Don't look at the mirror yet! grin

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by IamRespected: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Durent:
U probably havent been To niger state, bida to be specific and see all those black nupe girls grin Mehn....Enough said bfre nupe babes go kil me grin
bros this babe is the true meaning of wowo, stop sounding nice jaree
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by SeunSpy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
We sell Perfect money,Bitcoin, Paypal,Payza,Okpay,LIQpay,yandex for instance exchange n funding @240$ yhu can add me up2B1836E5
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Bevy12(f): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
amiskurie:
I command every skin and spirit of ugliness from that weak soul unto you,a strong soul,so as to show the girl Hw to shame wicked people.oya receive ugly,receive ugliness... Receive it.thank u lord!

Don't look at the mirror yet! grin
She is sick so it doesnt make sense that I'll look like her. If she didn't have that illness, I'm sure she would have been very pretty. :->

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Godmother(f): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bevy12:
She is sick so it doesnt make sense that I'll look like her. If she didn't have that illness, I'm sure she would have been very pretty. :->

Yea, her condition is one where her body cant retain fats. Despite the cruel taunts and abuses I'm sure she has had to live with, she grew up to be one hell of a strong woman. Shes a top motivational speaker, inspiring people with self esteem issues.

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by chefremy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
sorry
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Captainswag225(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
its not easy being teased and laughed at, but she has managed to pull through all dis years. She should forgive her parents and live her life. They didnt abandon her atleast.
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
I swear naija guys go marry this babe just to get visa grin grin

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Really who do you blame? God? Your parents? Or karma? You know the religion of light and sounds actually believe that ppl like this, cripples, the blind, and others are like that cos if how they lived in their former lives. Where will this woman start from
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bevy12:
Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
amiskurie:
Are u saying all these people don't have good eye sights? grin
I swear! cheesy

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Pidggin(f): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
She's not ugly
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Kingsley1000(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
amiskurie:
Still better than most nairaland girls.....SEE DEM! tongue
lol
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by jonaifame22(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
I'll bet everything I've gat dat sassybae 'll strip dis gal off her title as the world's ugliest woman
Re: World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Awww! cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Sex Group / Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? / Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.