Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Excessive Sweating In Palms And Feet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Excessive Sweating In Palms And Feet (991 Views)

Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years / See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) / Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excessive Sweating In Palms And Feet by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 08, 2009
hello,i have been sweating excessivelly in my palm and feet for as long as i can remember.Infact i sweat so bad that i
have not been able to use any shoe for more than a few months and my hands drip so much that i always need to go out with at least two
handkerchiefs.Please is there any one out there who knows the solution to my problem,I NEED YOUR HELP NOW.
Re: Excessive Sweating In Palms And Feet by Vicjustice: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2009
virtuoso01:

hello,i have been sweating excessivelly in my palm and feet for as long as i can remember.Infact i sweat so bad that i
have not been able to use any shoe for more than a few months and my hands drip so much that i always need to go out with at least two
handkerchiefs.Please is there any one out there who knows the solution to my problem,I NEED YOUR HELP NOW.

You're not alone in this condition, there was some other guy who posted similar query here and my responce was same as below:
   Though your case might not be common in tropical countries like Nigeria, but it's a harmless medical condition known as hyperhidrosis. And though your case (as described) is a bit of the severe type, but however, this condition does not involve any health risk, neither is it a symptom of any serious disease or illness nor a side effect of any allergy: just that you might feel some discomfort according to your sensibility.
  There are treatments or surgeries or both for it, i advice that you consult a physician. Cheer up, you're not at risk 

Re: Excessive Sweating In Palms And Feet by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello im Mr Sweatfree, its not just a name coined from seeating ,but a name we got from the magic works from our product.We supply big pharmacies in Lagos Abuja ,ph and what have you,We do home delivery to places within our purview.Contact me and let's talk on how sweating could be a thing of the past in your daily life.Get your confidence back with in days of using out product.Its formulated to stop any type of sweating.Palmer ,feet and underarms.Im a distributor to one of the worlds renowned antiperspirant giant.Try our product today and you will be happy you did sir.I was a sufferer so that makes we in same shoes.I look forward to seeing you join one of our happy dedicated customers.Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place To Do Lasik: Us,or Uk Please Advice / Do You Think Nigeria Can Achieve The United Nations Millenium Development Goals? / Mentrual Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.