Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:37 PM

Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. (3584 Views)

Guides For Buying New Or Used Laptops For Beginners / What's The Effect Of Plugging Laptops For A Long Time? / Refurbished Hp Slate Tablet At Micostar Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hp Slim: 64bit 4GB Ram, Win8.1 up for sale at a good price.

Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
More pics....contact

Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
The screen....

Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
More pics....

Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2015
As good as new...unbelievable sound system, Long battery life, Direct company refurbished, you will love it.
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by bright1985: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2015
How much
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2015
50,000, there is also Hp black, fairly used for 40,000.
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by bright1985: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2015
duo core or core i and how many do u have or we can chat on whatsapp 08064404857
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by Plus234(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
any issue with this lappy ?
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
The laptop was perfect!!! kiss

Not available anymore, sold out!
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Gboliwe here babe. Please educate me about that NHIS . Is it something an individual can register for or you must be working under a government body?
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by Gboliwe: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
byvan03:
Gboliwe here babe. Please educate me about that NHIS . Is it something an individual can register for or you must be working under a government body?

Sorry for the late reply. I have been on the high way since then. Just got back into the town.

Yes, individuals are allowed to register. You mustn't be in the formal sector or with an organisation. My mother is an individual, she is registered under the scheme.
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2016
Gboliwe:

Sorry for the late reply. I have been on the high way since then. Just got back into the town.

Yes, individuals are allowed to register. You mustn't be in the formal sector or with an organisation. My mother is an individual, she is registered under the scheme.

Give me full details when you are free. Where should i go for the registration?
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by Gboliwe: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
byvan03:

Give me full details when you are free. Where should i go for the registration?

What state do you reside in?
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 12:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Gboliwe:

What state do you reside in?

Imo
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by Gboliwe: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
byvan03:

Imo

The NHIS is a health insurance scheme for Nigerians. It was easier to operate with federal civil servants because the premium was deducted from their salaries at source. Now Health Maintenance Organisations (HMO) operate private health plans for non federal workers which are the same as what civil servants enjoy in the scheme. Only difference is that while civil servants have no idea how much they pay, because it is deducted before salary is paid, others pay their premium upfront since nobody regulates your salary as a private worker or artisan.

With N20k per annum, an individual can access healthcare anywhere in Nigeria even though you will choose a primary hospital.
The very same benefit federal workers enjoy is the same benefit the individual enjoys too.

If you have more questions, ask please and I just requested for the phone number of someone near you incase you want privacy. I will give it to you when I get it and if you are interested
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gboliwe:

The NHIS is a health insurance scheme for Nigerians. It was easier to operate with federal civil servants because the premium was deducted from their salaries at source. Now Health Maintenance Organisations (HMO) operate private health plans for non federal workers which are the same as what civil servants enjoy in the scheme. Only difference is that while civil servants have no idea how much they pay, because it is deducted before salary is paid, others pay their premium upfront since nobody regulates your salary as a private worker or artisan.

With N20k per annum, an individual can access healthcare anywhere in Nigeria even though you will choose a primary hospital.
The very same benefit federal workers enjoy is the same benefit the individual enjoys too.

If you have more questions, ask please and I just requested for the phone number of someone near you incase you want privacy. I will give it to you when I get it and if you are interested

OK dear, someone near me is Ok. Is there a scheme under NHIS that can cover the entire family?
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by Gboliwe: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
byvan03:

OK dear, someone near me is Ok. Is there a scheme under NHIS that can cover the entire family?

NHIS covers an entire family of father, mother and four biological children.
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gboliwe:

Gboliwe, you would be a darling if you could do ONE very informative post on it. One that allows for a discussion and sharing of experiences. I need to set it -- the NHIS -- for someone who's not in the formal sector.
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gboliwe:

Lovely! So where do I head to or I should wait for the contact?
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by Gboliwe: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by Gboliwe: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
cedaraustine:

Gboliwe, you would be a darling if you could do ONE very informative post on it. One that allows for a discussion and sharing of experiences. I need to set it -- the NHIS -- for someone who's not in the formal sector.

Actually, there's a thread I have been active in. Make I go find am
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by Gboliwe: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
byvan03:

Lovely! So where do I head to or I should wait for the contact?

Umuahia is the nearest I could get.
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gboliwe:

Umuahia is the nearest I could get.

So if one registers at umuahia, will health care still be accessible in Imo?

1 Like

Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by Gboliwe: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
byvan03:

So if one registers at umuahia, will health care still be accessible in Imo?

Yes. Across the 36 states sef
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by chinwezdasilva: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2016
How can one knw a refurbished laptops
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by Gboliwe: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Byvan03, did you get in touch?
Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by byvan03: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gboliwe:
Byvan03, did you get in touch?

I want to contact whenever i visit Umuahia. I think it will better face to face.

1 Like

Re: Factory Refurbished Hp Laptops For Sale!!as Good As Brand New. by Lexusgs430: 5:16am On Aug 19, 2016
NHIS health scheme only makes sense on paper, implementation is very very poor.

(1) (Reply)

Win Xp Service Pack 2 Freezes My Pc / Verizon V620 Pc Card Drivers For Vista: / Driver Detective Version: 6.5.0.14 Working Serial Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.