Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany (41442 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Mercy Aigbe And Cossy Orjiakor In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Cossy Orjiakor In Hospital For Butt Lift Surgery (Photos, Video) / Cossy Orjiakor In Tight Blue Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Mznaett: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
dukeolumde:

Rumuibewe. Please come and kick my bombom for me pleeeeeease grin grin grin grin

Issoritegrin

Now that you're begging me to come kick ur azz by force and then if I should do it you'll start crying ur eyes out mind U I won't tell U sorry osad

Well,ama good tutor believe me I won't be hard on you no matter what I promisewink just ur interest alone is all I need
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by NemzySeries(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
olosho gone wilder.....i dunt jst see d Testimony in dis woman's life dat worth admiring, desiring or praying 4
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fat fat fat girl.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by matiandu(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]i guess she is feeling cold in boooooobx grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by FRANKOXY(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
GLORY to God who led you safely.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mznaett:

Issoritegrin

Now that you're begging me to come kick ur azz by force and then if I should do it you'll start crying ur eyes out mind U I won't tell U sorry osad

Well,ama good tutor believe me I won't be hard on you no matter what I promisewink just ur interest alone is all I need

And all my interest has been given to no one but u grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by abiolaoladipupo(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Madam change, or else Hell awaits you!!!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by egorov(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
the ministry is moving
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by engrjacuzzi: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
no more watching of Chelsea match till cossy covers up and goes for breast reduction.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by montezz(f): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
ashewo to re Germany. moving her ministry to west germany!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by haryomikun(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ehen... One day me sef go reach dere

Meanwhile,,
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Ninilowo(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oponu
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 13, 2015
Those are extremely large mammary glands! Everlasting source of peak milk!!!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Rexnegro(m): 1:33am On Sep 13, 2015
Goahead:
Is she the milk factory sad
No she's the carrier
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Rexnegro(m): 1:37am On Sep 13, 2015
DahBlack:
Love her boobs
If not for pasuma that popularized her selling points aside that na like any other girl with bigs boobs Jare notin special...na wahala sef to handle when you dey straff her...for me o any pointed and handful boobs is ok for me.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by AdeniyiA(m): 6:03am On Sep 13, 2015
I am sure many men over there would be ready with their 'knives' to 'cut' part of the 'national cake' wink
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Pweetydati: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Mummy go and marry.
Go and marry her na
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Tinyemeka(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2015
braine:
This woman needs some serious corrective surgery on those mammary glands. cry

WHY?!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by vRendoh(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin grin
na 9ja dem dey make noise!
for oyinbo land, dem they tip toe like rat wey de avoid cat.
The reason is the Whites would rather appluad you for your Brains and not what you carry on your chest or the size of your yansh!
It is unfortunate for the Black man that while other Race are looking straight, we are lookin - yansh and lookin bobby!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by delishpot: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Whats with the wig?
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Philipsdael(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
I give no blame to Cossy but the dimwit that moved this rubbish topic to the front page. this is irritating and foolish.
rubbish....
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Is it true that Cossy is still a virgin? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by viktagorion: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Always displaying her boobies...

Public declaration of asset.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike / Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / Rita Edochie Shocked After Seeing A Robot Delivering Food Abroad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.