Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. (3731 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by NyscBobo: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hahha! This is so funny but true! My female friend just shared this with me at the moment.. She updated " Officially confused and betrayed" on bbm not quite long, when I pinged her to ask her what the matter is.. Only for her to tell me she went to visit her guy today at his house and caught him with a fellow guy in bed stacked naked romancing each other.. At first she didn't believe her eyes,only for her to finally felt the shock and ran out immidiately don't know what she can do at the moment. The guy havnt called her since morning till now..

She's asking what can she Do at the moment..please any cool advice is welcomed.. I just told her to leave the guy! But according to her they have been dating for 3years+ now!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by adedayourt(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by kkkp: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
I'm also confused dnt know wot to say

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by slimthugchimee(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tell that ypur friend she do big mistake, see chance wey dem for don do am party
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
and for 3yrs she never even noticed unusual?? tats strange..coz woman's instinct is mostly correct…
she invested 3+yrs on this relationship and if she felt betrayed but the guy doesn't wanna talk to her no more, then maybe its time for her to pack up and starts to move on…time heals, juz need to wait... cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by broxymall(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
their brains need to be filtered

visit my signature and DP
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Stanleyafam(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
They were rehearsing a nollywood scene
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by edward1984(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
There is no need for confusion here, it's simple. Her boyfriend likes boys, he was just using her as camouflage, hiding the fact he is gay. Let her move on with her life, Better late than never.

Visit my thread for extremely cheap cars from Germany.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by ireneony(f): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
eyah take heart
it is better for me to see my guy with two ladies on his bed than seeing him with a guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by docadams: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Social media has really made us intellectually lazy. OP, you want me to help advise your friend? OK. Let me tell you this, homosexualism is the most disgusting non violent act known to me. And, anybody who doesn't know what to do when caught in the web of gayism is equally disgusting.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
and for 3yrs she never even noticed unusual?? tats strange..coz woman's instinct is mostly correct…
she invested 3+yrs on this relationship and if she felt betrayed but the guy doesn't wanna talk to her no more, then maybe its time for her to pack up and starts to move on…time heals, juz need to wait... cool
. Probably it could be easy for you,but not for other ladies ...3yrs is not beans oooh. That shows the guy was a very smooth criminal,come to think of it, How come she never had an idea or suspected,seems love really blinded her...I hope she gets over him though
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Mrbigman1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Op, tell her she's a total disgrace to the mum that had her, to womanhood and to the world.

How can a man leave u for a man.

Not that he left u for a woman. And u even get mind dey talk am.

For 3 years person dey fvck u, u no fvck off d gay tendencies off and now u re crying.

U need to go back to KG 0 olodo
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Babe2sure(f): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
That sucks big time!
What else will she do than to end the relationship?
We should be sensitive, always.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmnn.... there are lots and lots and lots of lesbians out there. as a matter of fact 1 in two NIGERIANS girls have gotten involved with a girl at some point. Lots of Nigerian girls are bisexuals.

I AINT SUPPORTING THE DUDE BUT OP YOUR FRIEND NEED TO TALK WITH HIM JOR... HE NEEDS TO SNAP OUT OF THE GAY MOOD. IF He DOES, SHE SHOULD FORGIVE HIM AND HELP HIM STAY STRAIGHT. AND IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO, THEN SHE SHOULD MOVE ON WITH HER LIFE. AND IT OBVIOUSLY SHOWS THAT YOUR FRIEND IS VERY INSENSITIVE AND MAYBE SHE DOESNT LOVE THE GUY ENOUGH...HOW WONT YOU NOTICE IN 3YEARS?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by NyscBobo: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Justdulla:
. Probably it could be easy for you,but not for other ladies ...3yrs is not beans oooh. That shows the guy was a very smooth criminal,come to think of it, How come she never had an idea or suspected,seems love really blinded her...I hope she gets over him though

nothing is easy when someone wants to move on from a hideous break up specially when u invest a lot to this person…buh,what ima tryna say is no can help her but herself tho...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by stan241(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oh the f*cktard didn't even bother calling her after everything
Nne go and do thanksgiving tomorrow i nu go
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Peachess(f): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tell her to be a darling and call the cops, the guy's gonna be in paradise for 14 good years.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
hmmmmm three yrs what cheesy babe dat is too long mehnnnn!call it quit and move on!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Mznaett: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Just a moment plssss
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
NyscBobo:
Hahha! This is so funny but true! My female friend just shared this with me at the moment.. She updated " Officially confused and betrayed" on bbm not quite long, when I pinged her to ask her what the matter is.. Only for her to tell me she went to visit her guy today at his house and caught him with a fellow guy in bed stacked naked romancing each other.. At first she didn't believe her eyes,only for her to finally felt the shock and ran out immidiately don't know what she can do at the moment. The guy havnt called her since morning till now..

She's asking what can she Do at the moment..please any cool advice is welcomed.. I just told her to leave the guy! But according to her they have been dating for 3years+ now!

He ain't a gay, he is bisexual. As long as he gets along well with the babe, no qualms.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by LatestTrend: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
I am 100% sure that your friend would have been noticing some signals but ignored them. She should just back off.

NyscBobo:

Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Sharon6(f): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tell her to take a walk. The relationship is already over.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE. GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
She should report him at the nearest police station
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Macgreat(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
And this was a rhyme
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Donejack(m): 12:52am On Sep 13, 2015
3 Yrs Without Sex undecided. She Beta 4get Dat Idiot She Cal Her Guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by ShayGirl(f): 1:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Disgusting....
I wonder what homo-sexuals or lesbians enjoy in what they do... undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 13, 2015
Well since she doesn't still know what to do. I suggest she goes down on her knees and beg him so he can forgive her and take her back.

She doesn't know what to do na. Abi
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 13, 2015
ShayGirl:
Disgusting.... I wonder what homo-sexuals or lesbians enjoy in what they do... undecided undecided
Don't wonder ooo
Just shut ur mind off it uhn?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by osile2012: 1:36am On Sep 13, 2015
Story Story ....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Re: My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. by ShayGirl(f): 1:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Don't wonder ooo

Just shut ur mind off it uhn?

cheesygrin wink
Common!! It jst only baffles me..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share / Nothing / What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.