Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) (78368 Views)

Lola OJ On Set With Jide Kosoko And Odunlade Adekola / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by realDONmikel: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
This photo was actually taken at a location of a yet ti be released movie. What do you think?

SOURCE: http://www.lagoslately.com/adorable-photo-of-jide-kosoko-and-daughter-as-husband-and-wife/

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Behira(f): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Cool......the girl is pretty tho

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
H
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by kenzo25(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pretty babe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by bjprodint(f): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Her dimples na die,no homo ooooooooooo

13 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by southernbelle(f): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
beautiful lady smiley

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Like father like daughter smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Divineluv14(f): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nice
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Sharon6(f): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sexy Lady.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by wendycindy(f): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Awww this is cute
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dat awkward moment when they want to do daddy n mummy on bed, on set. Na real wa

12 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by apcmustwin(f): 6:44am On Sep 13, 2015
Haywhymido:
Dat awkward moment when they want to do daddy n mummy on bed, on set. Na real wa
No biggies. I'm sure she hugz pecks and seats on her father's legs on a good day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2015
Handsome old man,beautiful daughter,movie practitioners can do and undo,Saheed Balogun and Fathia Balogun can be a couple in a movie,a man can kiss his female enemy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2015
But that girl don bleach o,i was thinking it was someone else,so it's the same cute brown skinned girl with dimples? She now looks fat and bleached

12 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2015
They both look good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by adeyemi97(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2015
That's Adekunle gold's cousin

MAKAVELI OFFSPRING IN THIS MOTHAF*cker

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by doublewisdom: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Given their culture, I hope they don't take it out of Yorubawood.

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by rukayaabioye: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
But that girl don bleach o,i was thinking it was someone else,so it's the same cute brown skinned girl with dimples? She now looks fat and bleached
human being Una don start Ko, no b bleach na skinned

7 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
rukayaabioye:
human being Una don start Ko, no b bleach na skinned
are you bleaching too? Well,i almost didn't recognize the girl,is she not the same Bidemi Kosoko? She wasn't light skinned like this before at all,her dimple was what made me recognize her

3 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Why should we care... they can marry in reality for all we care
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by dave2meek(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Her daughter is cute
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by zangiff(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
ok.....
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by ladyF(f): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Beautiful....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by damton(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Actually they'll make a good couple., but that's in another life on earth
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Segadem(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mr. Omoluabi and daughter.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by nonesense: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
like play, like play
Naso hin dey start.
in the next news..
Jide Kosoko impregnate his....

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by kcynho(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
[size=15pt]NA SO E D START O!,we bera watch it [/size]

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by Segadem(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bonapart:
Why should we care... they can marry in reality for all we care
We don't practice incest in our tribe,but I don't know of yours.

5 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by christinie(f): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
And the Yoyobarss are here praising her because she is Yoyobarr.
iamrealdeji:
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by M4gunners: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
bjprodint:
Her dimples na die,no homo ooooooooooo
I retreat my early comment.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by MillionDollars: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
dimples
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) by kennethchidi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) / Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.