Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) (13700 Views)

Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by hubs: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yesterday Serena Williams lost her bid for the first Grand Slam in tennis in 27 years and many are blaming her rumoured boyfriend Drake for it. According to MTO, a British tabloid said Drake is the one to blame for Serena losing at the U.S Open to a virtually unknown player named Roberta Vinci. And it has to do with sex, plenty of it. Lol

The mag claimed that Serena and Drake were having 'too much sex' and that Serena was 'weakened' from all the 'off the court' exercise that she was doing. A person close to the tennis star is quoted as saying "Serena was exhausted from all the nightly sex sessions with Drake that went on for hours, sapping all her energy". Yeah, right! Lol

Meanwhile someone close to Serena told Hollywood Life that Serena isn’t blaming Drake for her loss. “She doesn’t blame Drake but would have rather him not have shown up till the finals,”

more >>>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/how-marrathon-s-ex-with-drake-made.html

1 Share

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by Behira(f): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dunno wat to say abt dis ish

1 Like

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by Jadonaldson(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ehen see lashing of dat ass oopps Drake u na bad shooter ooo grin
1& only DKN Bo$$

4 Likes

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Remember drake's lyrc. "Ths long DK ngga an't for the long talk" or so. He damages any prospering bodyport he shoots at......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Drake prick change am for d babe.

She's now playing long tennis instead of lawn.

She on a long things lol

9 Likes

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by Ufranklin92(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mrbigman1:

She on a long things lol

grin grin
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by tayoxx(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
ah oko ore re na baba
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by alexis007(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nigerians and their superstitious beliefs........So what really happened when Barca lost to Bilbao by four to nothing.........Messi and co. went straight into the pitch from a S€x party?

The freedom of expression remains, in my opinion, the most abused of all fundamental individual freedoms.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by Israel5(m): 12:07am On Sep 13, 2015
It happens. Hs presence caused it nt pex
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by Willswise(m): 3:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Nothing good comes out of Drake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by faith551(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2015
alexis007:
Nigerians and their superstitious beliefs........So what really happened when Barca lost to Bilbao by four to nothing.........Messi and co. went straight into the pitch from a S€x party?

The freedom of expression remains, in my opinion, the most abused of all fundamental individual freedoms.

Which kind Nigeria, did u read the post?

5 Likes

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by Dbestmax(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2015
for me to believe this? Buhari has to call me personally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by simplistical: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2015
haha very funny story, though for the gods grin
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by katoto: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Mrbigman1:
She on a long things lol
))You bad oo
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Love Drake look* Be like

''Wait can that be the reason?

Soon they will start blaming all chelsea players for the same ish*
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by flobby77: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2015
@ the OP lacks knowledge of tennis, how old is Serena that is chasing first grand slam in 27yrs, anyway Serena is only chasing record of winning 4 grand slams in a year already she has won 3 this year namely, Australian open, French open,&Wimbledon open.she needed to win US open to complete it match Navratilova records.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by macklef(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2015
Lool. Your first visit to her game cost her a grand slam.
But drake dey enjoy o damn
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by yinkeys(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Drake be looking like a Boss
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by kenedy175(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Reminds me of one of Drake's lyrics "she'll be jumping up and down tryna fit that assss in..."

Nothing person no go hear
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2015
You'all Dweebs Be Spreading Fake Rumours. undecidedYou'all Dweebs Be Spreading Fake Rumours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by alexis007(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
faith551:

Which kind Nigeria, did u read the post?
An average Westerner takes full responsibility for his actions and its outcome. Serena lost because Roberta was better at the court that day. Moreso, law of diminishing returns come to play. Nothing is meant to last forever.

Now compare the above with that far-fetched rationale this post/blog, supposedly Nigerian, gave for Serena's Waterloo.

Nigerians, or Africans in general, has a penchant for identifying cause-and-effect in several circumstances. Unfortunately, common logic is hardly employed.

1 Like

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by kevoh(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
F*cking bloggers and fake news peddling!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by EmagNig(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
as in seriously?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by faith551(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
alexis007:
An average Westerner takes full responsibility for his actions and its outcome. Serena lost because Roberta was better at the court that day. Moreso, law of diminishing returns come to play. Nothing is meant to last forever.

Now compare the above with that far-fetched rationale this post/blog, supposedly Nigerian, gave for Serena's Waterloo.

Nigerians, or Africans in general, has a penchant for identifying cause-and-effect in several circumstances. Unfortunately, common logic is hardly employed.

Did u ever get across a point where it says "MTO a British tabloid"?
Or the part where it said someone close to Serena, who might possibly be White?

2 Likes

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by Esdb3: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
alexis007:

Hater! I don't why you ridicule your country all to seem different and smart.

If you weren't a dull headed baboon you would see that MTO cooked up the story and it was probably a joke!!!!!!!

So I redirect your own words to you mr "I want to sound intelligent"

1 Like

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by alexis007(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Esdb3:

Hater! I don't why you ridicule your country all to seem different and smart.

If you weren't a dull headed baboon you would see that MTO cooked up the story and it was probably a joke!!!!!!!

So I redirect your own words to you mr "I want to sound intelligent"

did you admit that this whole thread is "probably a joke"? Good. Time to troll. cool

This misunderstanding of ours, definitely caused by my poor understanding of the article's origin, is hereby resolved. You can now go and carry the world cup.

....Nevertheless, whatever the origin, and whatever humour you chose to find therein,this post is way too damaging for Serena's career. Posting untruths and supporting them with sources (in this case, Serena's aide) entails a journalism gone wrong. Drake or no Drake, this was not her grand slam. Besides she is an illustrious professional and apparently knows what is good for her and what is not. This is not a naive Bierber we are talking about here, ....We are discussing a mature She-Legend who is aware of acts that could hamper her success.

Finally, "the dull headed baboon" line. If insolence is your merchandise, that is your biz. Sure enough you can express yourself without sounding rude, unless you have a crushed ego that you are trying to revive by throwing tantrums in a faceless forum.

wink
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by alexis007(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
faith551:

Did u ever get across a point where it says "MTO a British tabloid"?
Or the part where it said someone close to Serena, who might possibly be White?
well noted. oya carry the champions league trophy.

Is there any other problem
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by faith551(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
alexis007:
well noted. oya carry the champions league trophy.

Is there any other problem

No problem, I was just trying to correct your misjudgement,
Btw I think you should know #i hate whites
They're just full of crap
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by alexis007(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
faith551:

No problem, I was just trying to correct your misjudgement,
Btw I think you should know #i hate whites
They're just full of crap
that "btw......#IHateWhites"....what has that got to do with me?Is this your subtle way of asking me to join you in the hating

Dude, I got a life.....plus.................Whatever rocks your canoe. sad
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by faith551(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
alexis007:
that "btw......#IHateWhites"....what has that got to do with me?Is this your subtle way of asking me to join you in the hating

Dude, I got a life.....plus.................Whatever rocks your canoe. sad

My friend I wasn't asking you to join me in anything.
You didn't read a post and you just jumped into conclusion judging Nigerians, so who were you siding? Animals?

1 Like

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by Esdb3: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
alexis007:
did you admit that this whole thread is "probably a joke"? Good. Time to troll. cool

This misunderstanding of ours, definitely caused by my poor understanding of the article's origin, is hereby resolved. You can now go and carry the world cup.

....Nevertheless, whatever the origin, and whatever humour you chose to find therein,this post is way too damaging for Serena's career. Posting untruths and supporting them with sources (in this case, Serena's aide) entails a journalism gone wrong. Drake or no Drake, this was not her grand slam. Besides she is an illustrious professional and apparently knows what is good for her and what is not. This is not a naive Bierber we are talking about here, ....We are discussing a mature She-Legend who is aware of acts that could hamper her success.

Finally, "the dull headed baboon" line. If insolence is your merchandise, that is your biz. Sure enough you can express yourself without sounding rude, unless you have a crushed ego that you are trying to revive by throwing tantrums in a faceless forum.

wink

After all the pointless use of formal texts have you won a ballon d'or?

Don't go about thinking speaking this way is living. Good english ability is recognised when you can use it in informal situations without sounding like you are giving a speech on a marketing strategy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Minds Only: Do Not Open Unless You Are 18+ / Toke Makinwa Is Showing COVID-19 Symptoms (Pix) / How Actress Funke Akindele Had Her Twins Through Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.