Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 PM

NIGERIA'S REAL PROBLEM....A Recap Of Late Oluchi Story!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NIGERIA'S REAL PROBLEM....A Recap Of Late Oluchi Story!!! (531 Views)

Biography Of Late Veteran Yoruba Actress Alhaja Motunrayo Adeoye / Type Of Houses In Nigeria Real Estate Market / VIDEO: Igbo Girl Oluchi Recieving It Hard From Behind – Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIA'S REAL PROBLEM....A Recap Of Late Oluchi Story!!! by hilario8898(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Greetings to you human...

I have been going through the topic containing the death of the damsel "Oluchi" while playing the song 'Heaven could'nt wait for you by beyonce'....I came across a post, which caught my attention.. Here it is:

"Useless country with wicked nurses and doctors.
The problem with Nigeria is wickedness why will ikedc know that they have such hazard and be negligent about it. why will they bring such emergency to a hospital and they b asking useless questions rather than save life.
We blame our leaders but the citizens are just damn wicked.
Its so painful such a potential died a careless death.

ikedc, unilag and that damned hospital should b ready to answer questions.
All accidents are preventable.. Safety is serious Business".

REASON: Nigeria's problem is not corruption, instead it is Wickedness.....pure wickedness....

Man's inhumanity to man...Brothers killing brothers, sisters deceiving sisters, Father's raping daughthers......And so on and so forth.

I believe that if there is Love amongst us...real and genuine brotherly and sisterly Love amongst us in Nigeria, we would progress and grow.

#Say No to wickedness, Tribalism, Racism, Hatred, Jealousy, Lust, Pride and last but not the least......The Fallen Angel "LUCIFER".

May the soul of dearest Oluchi rest in peace....Amen!
Remain blessed......
Re: NIGERIA'S REAL PROBLEM....A Recap Of Late Oluchi Story!!! by bjprodint(f): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
U are right but how can her soul rest in peace wen people like op keep disturbing d poor soul
Re: NIGERIA'S REAL PROBLEM....A Recap Of Late Oluchi Story!!! by oshinadekunle(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dis is spiritual stuff covering under the umbrellas of ikedc nd d hospital doctors nd nurses. God saves us from dis wicked world. Sadden incidence. Rip
Re: NIGERIA'S REAL PROBLEM....A Recap Of Late Oluchi Story!!! by hilario8898(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
bjprodint:
U are right but how can her soul rest in peace wen people like op keep disturbing d poor soul
Why wud u say such a thing!
Re: NIGERIA'S REAL PROBLEM....A Recap Of Late Oluchi Story!!! by achinaboy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
who be oluchi?
Re: NIGERIA'S REAL PROBLEM....A Recap Of Late Oluchi Story!!! by Spikkylee: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
G

(1) (Reply)

Six Type Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall / I Call It Talent... (photo) / Most Important Things To Know About Saraki's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.